Subject: Last chance: Save 45% Off!
From: "Grammarly Premium" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 21 Sep 2022 04:43:42 -0600
List-Id: <6424583.xt.local>

Grammarly

 

 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=1be7fdf7c2cb2134844c36e974b30910cc741c6fa574ba32a59e5d31ccee56a42151377ff290c2a081fd1029e25b08854570c48e7b273d39 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=1be7fdf7c2cb2134844c36e974b30910cc741c6fa574ba32a59e5d31ccee56a42151377ff290c2a081fd1029e25b08854570c48e7b273d39 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=1be7fdf7c2cb21343273c48ae65724ae64ec241cc6f4704dacd519bab6b5af8cf5c0b458dd8689f35520e47cd9085c00c6e50feb3148231f657046faeb3038e2 
Redeem this offer &rarr;

 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=1be7fdf7c2cb21343273c48ae65724ae64ec241cc6f4704dacd519bab6b5af8cf5c0b458dd8689f35520e47cd9085c00c6e50feb3148231f657046faeb3038e2 

Houston, We Have

 No Problems

Becoming a better writer shouldn&rsquo;t feel like rocket science. That&rsquo;s why Grammarly Premium shows you suggestions on how to improve your writing and explains the reason behind each recommendation. With this intelligent input, you&rsquo;ll learn to avoid common pitfalls and advance your writing skills. 

 Help your writing star rise with leveled-up writing and learning. Get Grammarly Premium at 45%* off before midnight tomorrow.

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=1be7fdf7c2cb21343273c48ae65724ae64ec241cc6f4704dacd519bab6b5af8cf5c0b458dd8689f35520e47cd9085c00c6e50feb3148231f657046faeb3038e2 
Upgrade to Premium 

Pro Features for Stellar Writing
With Grammarly Premium, you have access to new suggestions that will help take your writing sky high.

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=1be7fdf7c2cb21343273c48ae65724ae64ec241cc6f4704dacd519bab6b5af8cf5c0b458dd8689f35520e47cd9085c00c6e50feb3148231f657046faeb3038e2 

   Writing Style Settings*

Customizable settings for business, academic, casual, and creative writing.

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=1be7fdf7c2cb21343273c48ae65724ae64ec241cc6f4704dacd519bab6b5af8cf5c0b458dd8689f35520e47cd9085c00c6e50feb3148231f657046faeb3038e2 

  Word Choice Suggestions

Vocabulary enhancements help you learn the difference between a good word and the best word.

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=1be7fdf7c2cb21343273c48ae65724ae64ec241cc6f4704dacd519bab6b5af8cf5c0b458dd8689f35520e47cd9085c00c6e50feb3148231f657046faeb3038e2 

  Confidence Boosters

Automatically eliminate hedging language to sound more clear and confident.

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=1be7fdf7c2cb21343273c48ae65724ae64ec241cc6f4704dacd519bab6b5af8cf5c0b458dd8689f35520e47cd9085c00c6e50feb3148231f657046faeb3038e2 

  Clarity Enhancements

Go deeper with grammar and keep your sentences smooth and easy to read.

*Available in the Grammarly Editor only 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=1be7fdf7c2cb21343273c48ae65724ae64ec241cc6f4704dacd519bab6b5af8cf5c0b458dd8689f35520e47cd9085c00c6e50feb3148231f657046faeb3038e2 
Claim Your 45% Off  

 Become a better writer for 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=1be7fdf7c2cb21343273c48ae65724ae64ec241cc6f4704dacd519bab6b5af8cf5c0b458dd8689f35520e47cd9085c00c6e50feb3148231f657046faeb3038e2 
$6.60/month

 

 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=1be7fdf7c2cb21347fec30059d6636afb77b7734b75ceef9c368d4cff8624bd27733169a15a3a86f663f1a92cd2b760cd03e9aac7b75837b 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=1be7fdf7c2cb2134cceb9ab91fd70524d734418392eba517b9275ef45268d8b995cef67421ceb0c88288347ff545bfd68e36c48d5fc1aa55 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=1be7fdf7c2cb2134ebd2289cf6c57f6ea704443d6e6589b60e4b873eb8a0f9f5446018bf2a37d69dc662630dee5b7af8e35cd2b11ad102c3 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=1be7fdf7c2cb21347a94a1f640b20a3af0feb655424ff72983279d79d14d43dd3e40397780cd4683c3f514ba21acc39f83104635e5e32334 

 

 

https://view.send.grammarly.com/?qs=35605c79ffc6b6e29243b309af264837f7d628e60623fcb3640276700036b037796d9b27870e027b02866fe248d1bb4e5667cd42e7aed71a9df15712e5b4eba68a0c9523f2f6c082d81012fc46c3b52a5673af9e661677fa 
View Web Version   .  
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=1be7fdf7c2cb21343b507430ac7ab54d3526dbd96f9f59fb4107b92c7f44f1f57f5c6e31b99cdf477afd6a0dbc744712f69cf2b781620322d222ec41fee8dc11 
Email Preferences   .  
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=1be7fdf7c2cb21343b507430ac7ab54d3526dbd96f9f59fb4107b92c7f44f1f57f5c6e31b99cdf477afd6a0dbc744712f69cf2b781620322d222ec41fee8dc11 
Unsubscribe 

 

*This offer is active until 9/22/2022 and cannot be combined with other offers, discounts, or applied to prior purchases. 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=1be7fdf7c2cb21343273c48ae65724ae64ec241cc6f4704dacd519bab6b5af8cf5c0b458dd8689f35520e47cd9085c00c6e50feb3148231f657046faeb3038e2 
Additional terms 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=1be7fdf7c2cb2134c08235f0e608b9b4c6337c7a5f04fa7e16d09d6beb2ed487f92dc2da050877c0f3ea7fb2ee37f9a7d37c6e57f1072ad519d5611c64c9631a 
apply.

You received this offer for Grammarly Premium because you are currently opted in to receive them via your preference settings. You may adjust your preferences at any time by clicking the link above.

This offer is not valid for Grammarly Business purchases.

(c) 2022 Grammarly, Inc. 548 Market St. #35410, San Francisco, CA 94104