Subject: Your Weekly Writing Stats + 45% Off Premium
From: "Grammarly Insights" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 20 Sep 2022 04:21:17 -0600
List-Id: <6424583.xt.local>

Grammarly Weekly Insights

 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=bcd9139065282df766c9154ef4cbbf4c8684eec75a79305a096f4c2dc13f3680067fd2159de9fc45ea3fd530820885b26c8447303a59029dcd83b9121b86e3af 

 
 
SEPTEMBER 11 &#45; SEPTEMBER 17

 Your Weekly Writing Update
 
 Uh oh. It looks like you had no writing activity with Grammarly last week. Please check to see that you're still logged in so we can send you your latest stats and awesome achievements!

 

 
 
Grammarly writing streak
 
0 weeks
16

Next Achievement

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=bcd9139065282df7f35aaf460861f8ab715e08f4b4ac1075dd25878087f131958cea91077829bd912b5c07cdf9486b9e882323db4ff1ecc7d0098b62ae1b89f8 
See all achievements  
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=bcd9139065282df7f35aaf460861f8ab715e08f4b4ac1075dd25878087f131958cea91077829bd912b5c07cdf9486b9e882323db4ff1ecc7d0098b62ae1b89f8 
&rsaquo;

Productivity

No activity detected for last week. 
Please make sure you are 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=bcd9139065282df763bc8b30d8629c5cf4836f92c53c13b9d50837b8a880b72c00de0db6979d17c272772a28b1a3e4e59defa82b21e3138fe869bfa26d7bcf05 
logged in .
0
word checked

 

 

 

 

Aug 27 03 Sep 10 17

Mastery

No activity detected for last week. 
Please make sure you are 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=bcd9139065282df763bc8b30d8629c5cf4836f92c53c13b9d50837b8a880b72c00de0db6979d17c272772a28b1a3e4e59defa82b21e3138fe869bfa26d7bcf05 
logged in .
0
alert shown

 

 

 

 

 Aug 27 03 Sep 10 17

vocabulary 

No activity detected for last week. 
Please make sure you are 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=bcd9139065282df763bc8b30d8629c5cf4836f92c53c13b9d50837b8a880b72c00de0db6979d17c272772a28b1a3e4e59defa82b21e3138fe869bfa26d7bcf05 
logged in .
0
 unique word used

 

 

 

 

 Aug 27 03 Sep 10 17

WORDS CHECKED WITH GRAMMARLY OVER TIME

326,974
 
Total words checked by Grammarly

 

 
 
<strong>Final Days: </strong> Upgrade by <br class="hide"> September 22 and get <br class="hide"> 45% OFF a year of Premium!

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=9a9275f3e138d6c4405556a4f52ec431a8260ddd45d0c085d22f003a8d7af6380a7735eb789f364c1811f6b8e92b6b7192525cfd3b948734e1fdd17b1713f8ca 
Claim this Offer 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=9a9275f3e138d6c4405556a4f52ec431a8260ddd45d0c085d22f003a8d7af6380a7735eb789f364c1811f6b8e92b6b7192525cfd3b948734e1fdd17b1713f8ca 

45% OFF

 

 
this week's stories & tips

Writing Tips

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=9a9275f3e138d6c4cd42e70579120b5fa9cca5a83aded20d8900ebafc7e99e56c4e2646e38cfc821a839c8962e20860f16affbfcaa19a5dfc03eb42854f80628 
Vernacular: Definition and Examples 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=9a9275f3e138d6c4cd42e70579120b5fa9cca5a83aded20d8900ebafc7e99e56c4e2646e38cfc821a839c8962e20860f16affbfcaa19a5dfc03eb42854f80628 
&rsaquo; 

 
 
Grammar

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=9a9275f3e138d6c4be7b45718139ee25bd7b401fc067c247362356cbfa9c94f7853cb9ce32f266989a516f734c9eda58c7aa9ca3f45c3319cbca7b1fa4fd5819 
What Are Filler Words, and How Do You Cut Them? 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=9a9275f3e138d6c4be7b45718139ee25bd7b401fc067c247362356cbfa9c94f7853cb9ce32f266989a516f734c9eda58c7aa9ca3f45c3319cbca7b1fa4fd5819 
&rsaquo; 

 
 
Product

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=9a9275f3e138d6c45e09dfe20e82b248298f5982c3be6ab19ce20b1135c9fe92bf8b47618953b11865fefe990f4024a7c11779179f46eec770b2f24ea6e2f066 
Never Lose Points on Citations Again with Grammarly’s New Student Tools 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=9a9275f3e138d6c45e09dfe20e82b248298f5982c3be6ab19ce20b1135c9fe92bf8b47618953b11865fefe990f4024a7c11779179f46eec770b2f24ea6e2f066 
&rsaquo; 

 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=bcd9139065282df72614316930905293a099888f01cac4e7ce7a49a78021bebcd29327bc057fca76d0e29c79f4ba832f4aa0163608d2c04227ebf9403b76ae8a 

 
 
 Get More From Grammarly
 
 Fully protect yourself from writing mistakes
 by activating all 5 Grammarly features. 

 
 Browser Extension 

Mobile Keyboard

 

  

 Grammarly’s desktop apphttps://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=bcd9139065282df7e6a5b0fa24f293ee0996616f9e17b8ca32265a61ba2a574813bf40d90f6522948365ef5866c200a4141e1a4ceb5489c9e1bb37cc67d8db9a 
Activate  

 Premium Checks https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=bcd9139065282df75d93b3ae063a4e942c568f1fceb9819c538b4918702c55730c194941ac9647e90cefcfc240be27cdaee490e41a1f62c5116c79226d20fd7c 
Activate  

 Basic Checks

 

 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=bcd9139065282df74b370d3894bffdd5e65e8dacb050373e7c7332d055a8e44c351e2572c65e67e97abf12c8553bfa2440fadcad0c2c08c9 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=bcd9139065282df787117a670a780d15a4472e5d5a36a25043bc7340e299a69582570d92483dab53a092bb60ffada949f2ced49a178c0eb0 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=bcd9139065282df755d87106225cee129249d1123b21022874909e7ebe9b1fcdf0e4db0a0b6f5f8700c77a614387acb0ca247c2a11fa94e7 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=bcd9139065282df7e016af373c294b33e9d3cb63477b897413267426e4d116fca9c7c75080b5f19a34109158c01a1cb20593eea320879f72 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=bcd9139065282df75d93b3ae063a4e942c568f1fceb9819c538b4918702c55730c194941ac9647e90cefcfc240be27cdaee490e41a1f62c5116c79226d20fd7c 
Upgrade to Grammarly Premium    
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=bcd9139065282df7b7ede3f7e3a62b891ec0d1afcb87bdbca102966df1f7f2efc30f735151604a2d774a0dbe60a7f5fc332ec2120abb9d7652c8a14a5d952090 
Learn more 

 
https://view.send.grammarly.com/?qs=924273ad85fe485f5a464363bf82afd356aeb7a6c2bf40437e670724ccac52580c9fa0b3d57d6e20c591dee0484803d35e8b456e83d3a7469b5a101d54ed25f2e360c97dc3db895d05480b6304d61a299b619d9d9e841575 
View Web Version   - 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=bcd9139065282df7942b72e0703e814986d4f6349d3d918d1af6a00cd5b03b0d3e4d94b69f2e8a630d71c1cb1519445f1ae9a455cbffc1f776bfe1a1e7b2d5a6 
Email Preferences  -  
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=bcd9139065282df7942b72e0703e814986d4f6349d3d918d1af6a00cd5b03b0d3e4d94b69f2e8a630d71c1cb1519445f1ae9a455cbffc1f776bfe1a1e7b2d5a6 
Unsubscribe 
 
We hope you enjoy monitoring your weekly writing trends. But if you no longer wish to receive Grammarly Insights emails, you may change your preferences by clicking the link above.
 
(c) 2022 Grammarly, Inc. - 548 Market St. #35410 - San Francisco, CA 94104