Subject: Save 45% Off Premium!
From: "Grammarly Premium" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 18 Sep 2022 04:42:29 -0600
List-Id: <6424583.xt.local>

Grammarly

 

 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=a2f45bad5bfcab08dede8bb1b4607b7a44fe1b04555d816a3c786a17b21aeeca8412b5743ef5fd9a59a66c2ff043398eac5a59e9406b89dc 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=a2f45bad5bfcab08dede8bb1b4607b7a44fe1b04555d816a3c786a17b21aeeca8412b5743ef5fd9a59a66c2ff043398eac5a59e9406b89dc 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=a2f45bad5bfcab08db154f658179a60ea6a2c90c1dbeefd3cd5490da7d5c2e1af72ba7393140df014425f520702d086412d1f4cec479728f29c7f428cdc85ac3 
Upgrade Now
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=a2f45bad5bfcab08db154f658179a60ea6a2c90c1dbeefd3cd5490da7d5c2e1af72ba7393140df014425f520702d086412d1f4cec479728f29c7f428cdc85ac3 
&rarr; 

 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=a2f45bad5bfcab08db154f658179a60ea6a2c90c1dbeefd3cd5490da7d5c2e1af72ba7393140df014425f520702d086412d1f4cec479728f29c7f428cdc85ac3 

No More

Nebulous Writing

Bring confidence and clarity to your communications with full-sentence rewrites from Grammarly Premium. Premium gives you suggestions on how to make your writing more effective, precise, and powerful so you can become a better writer and get your meaning across with meteoric impact. 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=a2f45bad5bfcab08db154f658179a60ea6a2c90c1dbeefd3cd5490da7d5c2e1af72ba7393140df014425f520702d086412d1f4cec479728f29c7f428cdc85ac3 
Claim Your 45% Off 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=a2f45bad5bfcab08db154f658179a60ea6a2c90c1dbeefd3cd5490da7d5c2e1af72ba7393140df014425f520702d086412d1f4cec479728f29c7f428cdc85ac3 

 Help your ideas be universally understood. Save 45%* on an annual Grammarly plan, now through September 22.

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=a2f45bad5bfcab08db154f658179a60ea6a2c90c1dbeefd3cd5490da7d5c2e1af72ba7393140df014425f520702d086412d1f4cec479728f29c7f428cdc85ac3 
Upgrade to Premium 

Elevate your writing,

starting at 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=a2f45bad5bfcab08db154f658179a60ea6a2c90c1dbeefd3cd5490da7d5c2e1af72ba7393140df014425f520702d086412d1f4cec479728f29c7f428cdc85ac3 
$6.60/month

 

 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=a2f45bad5bfcab08f3b8f2fcfe26d5631181ef4ef82764962d8bf537d43e663626b18beed7fce27332d705b575690c0a37ebc0b0eb8654f0 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=a2f45bad5bfcab0878291f085bb4a83476f240fbd4e6bbd0c5c1622342fb7a3747366b242bc0a665ffa791bb67dcfb59783626df1aba7827 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=a2f45bad5bfcab085849958b729af3908492890d28d14863328006ddd6d1ce10ba7c9620af6854be86e57c57d7e90ddb5ae99b9925392b4e 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=a2f45bad5bfcab08e81bc96bc2587a328e503702f1145d0e6485c5fc179ad5e02fd34ccbb8cd947e38fa96307d3e414083cc174433d1d553 

 

 

https://view.send.grammarly.com/?qs=39bf805cf30bc2067eaf72b2c6c958039033719ca2e35da5f1aefbe092b11fdb2cc50889925b05cff45624e0e75889964f07d1585762a0452bb5502ff507d2f19062e1a8ec7163af58088fb292894627bbd86041e1740f78 
View Web Version   .  
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=a2f45bad5bfcab08eac11fb43b794d87f3eef193d52eb6834cd0fca50216472a0c9dbfcd4ed50d2aaf9608acf6d11793b59b149c0c43452db439ffd8b357e690 
Email Preferences   .  
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=a2f45bad5bfcab08eac11fb43b794d87f3eef193d52eb6834cd0fca50216472a0c9dbfcd4ed50d2aaf9608acf6d11793b59b149c0c43452db439ffd8b357e690 
Unsubscribe 

 

*This offer is active until 9/22/2022 and cannot be combined with other offers, discounts, or applied to prior purchases. 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=a2f45bad5bfcab08db154f658179a60ea6a2c90c1dbeefd3cd5490da7d5c2e1af72ba7393140df014425f520702d086412d1f4cec479728f29c7f428cdc85ac3 
Additional terms 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=a2f45bad5bfcab088621ef821e83c38606de5968a35ffc289b4d8c11a97127984f11b1a53bed6291ec41799d778677549e3c9dfe243c68c6b8a06f2707ccd6f5 
apply.

You received this offer for Grammarly Premium because you are currently opted in to receive them via your preference settings. You may adjust your preferences at any time by clicking the link above.

This offer is not valid for Grammarly Business purchases.

(c) 2022 Grammarly, Inc. 548 Market St. #35410, San Francisco, CA 94104