Subject: The countdown has begun—save 45% off!
From: "Grammarly Premium" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 14 Sep 2022 11:12:09 -0600
List-Id: <6424583.xt.local>

Grammarly

 

 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=84fe60c1ed446a2f22c64a0b9a6bf2a98e01d933a267bf0168df0981ca273a848d43cc918209fc5287ca3a175109b0f4f0bedfc607417816 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=84fe60c1ed446a2f22c64a0b9a6bf2a98e01d933a267bf0168df0981ca273a848d43cc918209fc5287ca3a175109b0f4f0bedfc607417816 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=84fe60c1ed446a2fb383e0f2c6aa5664a0c54b8eb4dbc24062d16d6630efd1ad8079755ee0bb8b73ffe3f17c69f6f12547306884ee7092a7a14cfa4dc93d20ab 
Redeem this offer &rarr;

 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=84fe60c1ed446a2fb383e0f2c6aa5664a0c54b8eb4dbc24062d16d6630efd1ad8079755ee0bb8b73ffe3f17c69f6f12547306884ee7092a7a14cfa4dc93d20ab 

Take Your Vocabulary to the Stratosphere and Beyond

One way to launch your writing into orbit is by expanding your vocabulary. Grammarly Premium automatically flags bland or overused words and suggests stellar alternatives. Over time you&rsquo;ll recognize your redundant word choices and learn the difference between good words and the best word. It&rsquo;s one small step for your writing and one giant leap for your future.

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=84fe60c1ed446a2fb383e0f2c6aa5664a0c54b8eb4dbc24062d16d6630efd1ad8079755ee0bb8b73ffe3f17c69f6f12547306884ee7092a7a14cfa4dc93d20ab 
Save 45% Off Premium 

Upgrade to an annual Grammarly plan before September 22, and see your writing take off! 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=84fe60c1ed446a2fb383e0f2c6aa5664a0c54b8eb4dbc24062d16d6630efd1ad8079755ee0bb8b73ffe3f17c69f6f12547306884ee7092a7a14cfa4dc93d20ab 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=84fe60c1ed446a2fb383e0f2c6aa5664a0c54b8eb4dbc24062d16d6630efd1ad8079755ee0bb8b73ffe3f17c69f6f12547306884ee7092a7a14cfa4dc93d20ab 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=84fe60c1ed446a2fb383e0f2c6aa5664a0c54b8eb4dbc24062d16d6630efd1ad8079755ee0bb8b73ffe3f17c69f6f12547306884ee7092a7a14cfa4dc93d20ab 
Upgrade Now 

Boost your vocabulary for 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=84fe60c1ed446a2fb383e0f2c6aa5664a0c54b8eb4dbc24062d16d6630efd1ad8079755ee0bb8b73ffe3f17c69f6f12547306884ee7092a7a14cfa4dc93d20ab 
$6.60/month

 

 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=84fe60c1ed446a2f4eb0ebd36d9ca067a570d3c0a60c86045afd694514d303ba8cafd69570b5368db463a65cd715eb6e0999b322d4daa8e2 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=84fe60c1ed446a2ffe28dc08597367ecdef1ec02674b507180ca68e5c59e162f099b758764604882a48422059008e725859356066a45b62a 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=84fe60c1ed446a2f0b753d89d8b438276228eaef90b6c8b53a65c44084aad111745a02c4ba4081fe32c1b8695f06b07a036a1060090f44b6 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=84fe60c1ed446a2ffba79102f6f272fa092304f0ace0565618bc11c4a95be65391364803420b274079bd281aec07b7566b7e21bcbf882bc5 

 

 

https://view.send.grammarly.com/?qs=fe78e6ea216e7413c9beec3678807e9a88b2b556cd73ca5e6be4ade1b51dd6e5feb0ed6022956f729b9dbec3f010049e7d48cf28bd41a5e85f87121aabe9babdf3bafbcb65b10587dd78db8c67e739c1fad3223f19f574e2 
View Web Version   .  
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=84fe60c1ed446a2fc6bab476c0d8169db1cb556d65ecabd180828cab25b88b9dd31827b6aa28cd0b815b2f733e355ff6d325e4d1a8df438a4a5cb0ad7be36ed6 
Email Preferences   .  
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=84fe60c1ed446a2fc6bab476c0d8169db1cb556d65ecabd180828cab25b88b9dd31827b6aa28cd0b815b2f733e355ff6d325e4d1a8df438a4a5cb0ad7be36ed6 
Unsubscribe 

 

*This offer is active until 9/22/2022 and cannot be combined with other offers, discounts, or applied to prior purchases. 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=84fe60c1ed446a2fb383e0f2c6aa5664a0c54b8eb4dbc24062d16d6630efd1ad8079755ee0bb8b73ffe3f17c69f6f12547306884ee7092a7a14cfa4dc93d20ab 
Additional terms 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=84fe60c1ed446a2f88d456467324928e5b61bfd9ba2d5d1937f9113221c8154d7cdbdc1c974922b3cc862b370fef6618a6dc883b1adc63a8737f0534fe2bf3d0 
apply.

You received this offer for Grammarly Premium because you are currently opted in to receive them via your preference settings. You may adjust your preferences at any time by clicking the link above.

This offer is not valid for Grammarly Business purchases.

(c) 2022 Grammarly, Inc. 548 Market St. #35410, San Francisco, CA 94104