Subject: Looks like you didn't have any writing activity last week.
From: "Grammarly Insights" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 13 Sep 2022 03:52:06 -0600
List-Id: <6424583.xt.local>

Grammarly Weekly Insights

 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=a3016eb3735b9e916aaeb7b66ddcdb7103cd819b9c35348a3db6ad8b8c7ae720faa4ab02f110e4facceb8d9dab99b9982d5349c348cd6276053a293effa92db6 

 
 
SEPTEMBER 04 &#45; SEPTEMBER 10

 Your Weekly Writing Update
 
 Whoops! It looks like you might not be logged in because we saw no writing activity for you last week. Please log back in to keep your writing in tip-top shape and stay in the loop about your epic stats and achievements!

 

 
 
Grammarly writing streak
 
0 weeks
16

Next Achievement

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=0b8e56d0818f96c86a17fd61c4c00bc21eef7df1b9a3fd4fca4b0c581db4594384a1b3d183a9297dbe4551f16f783662489f6de76ad16f3579e591fd4c92c803 
See all achievements  
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=0b8e56d0818f96c86a17fd61c4c00bc21eef7df1b9a3fd4fca4b0c581db4594384a1b3d183a9297dbe4551f16f783662489f6de76ad16f3579e591fd4c92c803 
&rsaquo;

Productivity

No activity detected for last week. 
Please make sure you are 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=0b8e56d0818f96c881dc5d417f5c710d08637b9e61551a82004afe8cb6ae43da03f61b084fe524307e5120f4161eed769408f10b596b30c71ad5e3d3edd02ec3 
logged in .
0
word checked

 

 

 

 

Aug 20 27 Sep 03 10

Mastery

No activity detected for last week. 
Please make sure you are 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=0b8e56d0818f96c881dc5d417f5c710d08637b9e61551a82004afe8cb6ae43da03f61b084fe524307e5120f4161eed769408f10b596b30c71ad5e3d3edd02ec3 
logged in .
0
alert shown

 

 

 

 

 Aug 20 27 Sep 03 10

vocabulary 

No activity detected for last week. 
Please make sure you are 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=0b8e56d0818f96c881dc5d417f5c710d08637b9e61551a82004afe8cb6ae43da03f61b084fe524307e5120f4161eed769408f10b596b30c71ad5e3d3edd02ec3 
logged in .
0
 unique word used

 

 

 

 

 Aug 20 27 Sep 03 10

WORDS CHECKED WITH GRAMMARLY OVER TIME

326,974
 
Total words checked by Grammarly

 

 
 
Elevate your writing with <br class="hide">advanced suggestions from <br class="hide">Grammarly Premium.

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=0b8e56d0818f96c83beb76f541f9a1b5ac098acd09d6ac88d5fc6cb774222fb00a91d16e2d2953f52187e47fdfbca982496c50a4ee8d0cbdad84e171638f48e0 
Upgrade to Fix <br>Advanced Issues 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=0b8e56d0818f96c83beb76f541f9a1b5ac098acd09d6ac88d5fc6cb774222fb00a91d16e2d2953f52187e47fdfbca982496c50a4ee8d0cbdad84e171638f48e0 

Go <br>Premium

 

 
this week's stories & tips

Grammar

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=0488c7ddbeea4fba3b1dc1a37806d0bdd49437cb49ebac9726559628743344c283e7de1350d4c1a5da76121774f5c312cb39c1084b3df07069a51961e4449ea6 
Possessive Nouns: How to Use Them, With Examples 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=0488c7ddbeea4fba3b1dc1a37806d0bdd49437cb49ebac9726559628743344c283e7de1350d4c1a5da76121774f5c312cb39c1084b3df07069a51961e4449ea6 
&rsaquo; 

 
 
Students

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=0488c7ddbeea4fbab273a3be93ba6f7628442ddd0b34a3cf8d686a41a1fcffbe72b469bf9c8542f7ed522a2ef8d98b2d4ca4e68956d78924738c788366529121 
Slippery Slope Fallacy: Definition and Examples 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=0488c7ddbeea4fbab273a3be93ba6f7628442ddd0b34a3cf8d686a41a1fcffbe72b469bf9c8542f7ed522a2ef8d98b2d4ca4e68956d78924738c788366529121 
&rsaquo; 

 
 
Grammar

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=0488c7ddbeea4fba7dffdd01574b6e4dfe82513de34f99ae05fd3e43239dfb973b32890f07b70b2386f6896e361becf0edf7d082d7016523e941866e8af718ec 
Bandwagon Fallacy: Definition and Examples 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=0488c7ddbeea4fba7dffdd01574b6e4dfe82513de34f99ae05fd3e43239dfb973b32890f07b70b2386f6896e361becf0edf7d082d7016523e941866e8af718ec 
&rsaquo; 

 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=0b8e56d0818f96c875da95c246db16874a8d4c284d648f82c0e3de5df57f9616d819c3b1d4664e6c75cc91071c0e9bb2769384efb61c1ea575eac885d1c0ed68 

 
 
 Get More From Grammarly
 
 Fully protect yourself from writing mistakes
 by activating all 5 Grammarly features. 

 
 Browser Extension 

Mobile Keyboard

 

  

 Grammarly’s desktop apphttps://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=0b8e56d0818f96c8ede16b68d4c87874414354b635a6765769e83f849bf5720509949c9dfbd0d48e9d9c5ef8734e83513c3b7a74254866cbf5a9642d36fbdc2f 
Activate  

 Premium Checks https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=0b8e56d0818f96c870d9ab2964b122d40ef5c3938af7dc444c4cc3281a300e05c0d5f6d134ce182d288474a5e55ffc2d1d8d05baff4a366272c1ebd0281ca31c 
Activate  

 Basic Checks

 

 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=0b8e56d0818f96c8e480d7bd40411dd2099ccbcaf178bb33cc79a1e3ddff73aa489156deeef30f68ec51e98a2157e629bcad021b96840ffd 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=0b8e56d0818f96c884352a268ccb83ea7921f2a60ae0640fd2fadf684ef57b37eb80b35d49afc08d90c9702a20753d2248fe06b18723ed5e 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=0b8e56d0818f96c8c2c649573b492d09233872340fa1b8af01db8b9cb5d1d626f4c67ff36cc088cd658bc23d0bbaee7846dd165e516f485e 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=0b8e56d0818f96c8dba6a23a15029ea295cd5035763e15b39e5751653fe379b5b21db9eb4ea72b38afa55bf58d5058b0bb8bb8426b915baf 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=0b8e56d0818f96c870d9ab2964b122d40ef5c3938af7dc444c4cc3281a300e05c0d5f6d134ce182d288474a5e55ffc2d1d8d05baff4a366272c1ebd0281ca31c 
Upgrade to Grammarly Premium    
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=0b8e56d0818f96c8c88851135683c77f57af0d409632b68f974945c5e5202faf535198f45f62f52fb2e8bcb01ae5ee8f1f3e82f21f03ff99a9c1def522a2b6b3 
Learn more 

 
https://view.send.grammarly.com/?qs=c2ce566ac36bc06a2a61435cce949255efaf8a8c782de6410163572d1dd31a88f20f6adfd9257fbe1968ca0ee64f5e91c5bc68429a991ceffc3ec469f1bb9e14730cfdcad451bea81a9eca2e38cd36d1d888a4ffde4168d1 
View Web Version   - 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=0b8e56d0818f96c888adbc52084b2d164053fe90018a4084ad2661f988c919dbc33e103e1ebae9c7534fbb81d57195479337525319d68a01d5ba1b576cf74d3f 
Email Preferences  -  
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=0b8e56d0818f96c888adbc52084b2d164053fe90018a4084ad2661f988c919dbc33e103e1ebae9c7534fbb81d57195479337525319d68a01d5ba1b576cf74d3f 
Unsubscribe 
 
We hope you enjoy monitoring your weekly writing trends. But if you no longer wish to receive Grammarly Insights emails, you may change your preferences by clicking the link above.
 
(c) 2022 Grammarly, Inc. - 548 Market St. #35410 - San Francisco, CA 94104