Subject: Keep writing to see your super stats.
From: "Grammarly Insights" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 06 Sep 2022 03:00:46 -0600
List-Id: <6424583.xt.local>

Grammarly Weekly Insights

 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=05df529323f117614b7ea97585c770659ee424289bb7e629e27d409cb0198cc1bcbe06f93fd549fc4af95bb53f3bc7e56b5ed5717b34ffa61e3a2c49986219be 

 
 
AUGUST 28 &#45; SEPTEMBER 03

 Your Weekly Writing Update
 
 Whoops! It looks like you might not be logged in because we saw no writing activity for you last week. Please log back in to keep your writing in tip-top shape and stay in the loop about your epic stats and achievements!

 

 
 
Grammarly writing streak
 
0 weeks
16

Next Achievement

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=05df529323f117617eea127c9734922212392a01de600d7cec0c6b8556b2e4130814e233e65f6198b8b3e1dfebc26a05620eccef9605fe5670a3a4eedaa2e4bc 
See all achievements  
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=05df529323f117617eea127c9734922212392a01de600d7cec0c6b8556b2e4130814e233e65f6198b8b3e1dfebc26a05620eccef9605fe5670a3a4eedaa2e4bc 
&rsaquo;

Productivity

No activity detected for last week. 
Please make sure you are 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=05df529323f11761de98ba97b168d618547b4c091ef2016729592884af871142790074cd53ed9bccbb14337684cdf81c3f659ad571f06bfd5763b5d4f987e2c4 
logged in .
0
word checked

 

 

 

 

Aug 13 20 Aug 27 03

Mastery

No activity detected for last week. 
Please make sure you are 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=05df529323f11761de98ba97b168d618547b4c091ef2016729592884af871142790074cd53ed9bccbb14337684cdf81c3f659ad571f06bfd5763b5d4f987e2c4 
logged in .
0
alert shown

 

 

 

 

 Aug 13 20 Aug 27 03

vocabulary 

No activity detected for last week. 
Please make sure you are 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=05df529323f11761de98ba97b168d618547b4c091ef2016729592884af871142790074cd53ed9bccbb14337684cdf81c3f659ad571f06bfd5763b5d4f987e2c4 
logged in .
0
 unique word used

 

 

 

 

 Aug 13 20 Aug 27 03

WORDS CHECKED WITH GRAMMARLY OVER TIME

326,974
 
Total words checked by Grammarly

 

 
 
Elevate your writing with <br class="hide">advanced suggestions from <br class="hide">Grammarly Premium.

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=05df529323f117610aade2a53b8ee6153442ddc50f8114648e48974e777f5b55013fbec142bb40fe986032395752a88f6f64fa015487b1306dadbd64db3d41ce 
Upgrade to Fix <br>Advanced Issues 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=05df529323f117610aade2a53b8ee6153442ddc50f8114648e48974e777f5b55013fbec142bb40fe986032395752a88f6f64fa015487b1306dadbd64db3d41ce 

Go <br>Premium

 

 
this week's stories & tips

Writing Tips

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=0a5a6074bb7238887cfeea59d0e823316e5c4e13c649ecd2b7d45ed94bd0e7cf691d964b5a5631784d8300dccfb11dff60103fdfe27c4b5b663417a1c39cbf6c 
Moot Point: Definition and Examples 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=0a5a6074bb7238887cfeea59d0e823316e5c4e13c649ecd2b7d45ed94bd0e7cf691d964b5a5631784d8300dccfb11dff60103fdfe27c4b5b663417a1c39cbf6c 
&rsaquo; 

 
 
Grammar

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=0a5a6074bb7238889b93e5ca35efdb0a5a98b218cd36a2a82083dbc671126d756d5c911c2fd5cd8f93a35a95883fa21cf2bc9dbdf7ad57aa2047af9c30cef387 
Auxiliary Verbs: Definition and Examples 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=0a5a6074bb7238889b93e5ca35efdb0a5a98b218cd36a2a82083dbc671126d756d5c911c2fd5cd8f93a35a95883fa21cf2bc9dbdf7ad57aa2047af9c30cef387 
&rsaquo; 

 
 
Grammar

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=0a5a6074bb723888efbb0620332e426d7febb44193ad4448e9521d13d29e304c9469faf7890150026787e1b5f942b9e44b786d1e0f9d966adecfebb9862df7c7 
Each and Every: What’s the Difference? 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=0a5a6074bb723888efbb0620332e426d7febb44193ad4448e9521d13d29e304c9469faf7890150026787e1b5f942b9e44b786d1e0f9d966adecfebb9862df7c7 
&rsaquo; 

 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=05df529323f11761c0de79194f1072157a75a0bf0a44cf979a98a2888e2a3844348c841a4eb2c11a20211f6b5eb30da723ffe6901bc92c0e3e1c618507aef152 

 
 
 Get More From Grammarly
 
 Fully protect yourself from writing mistakes
 by activating all 5 Grammarly features. 

 
 Browser Extension 

Mobile Keyboard

 

  

 Grammarly’s desktop apphttps://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=05df529323f11761f2a396e6c71c28dd7677604e6757f73e0bcc22420dfcab12d624e628f482f787cbe892635c909a4a1dc05a1b97758697f92d1842ccc2baf3 
Activate  

 Premium Checks https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=05df529323f117610bcb65a5c971b9d11fd9f29566822c194fe994647654d12955c0a9a45cedf5e45fd2a249a93bc20af0fd61c23671a3d0c1de85768218e170 
Activate  

 Basic Checks

 

 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=05df529323f1176124f033a1e46e41ec16d868c430f26faf59886ec40b7a84d17cdff9b00419e7d43ebd5d5793f8c6756709603a101c7484 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=05df529323f11761fa3bdadda38d1827a43dfda7b470fc30ab6c9a0efbb9d94ce617b31cbb7cb828f1be5cdb00aa1d855054415e292bdf76 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=05df529323f11761e050c2b9ad841d67a614b06e5368265156244332a00fd289c9ddd2494734cd1f110050ea88425fa1cd3960bee9127c8e 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=05df529323f117611ce39a393231a39699f2ac8a1687a9d3824d9585c150de6c665c6eba9dbe39fd77fa1d03275f9f16e70ab0d713858475 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=05df529323f117610bcb65a5c971b9d11fd9f29566822c194fe994647654d12955c0a9a45cedf5e45fd2a249a93bc20af0fd61c23671a3d0c1de85768218e170 
Upgrade to Grammarly Premium    
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=05df529323f117614a63e2e8940589c1e821c4f3c71fc4442c50ff0e5f7b044bb3ebd8926a7b213e68878cce701efc8f92ddf28c68e2226ba117cba3d9768eae 
Learn more 

 
https://view.send.grammarly.com/?qs=a76ff1ecd29e4058aeafe987284b40ba7ab1ed38cfbc9112973c7190d1e75e6506859b079fc8548884cf6f20b79f93415fc1a7bbe017bac75712cbcc40be12cac8648b09c890664bfc52b5d1b8e19c706717d337252b48e4 
View Web Version   - 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=05df529323f117610531133d454a122ccd138354fe6f726920f6df1862cfa18414287c5a0a7c7e381700347e79549fcd28b2f18790335178ff194edfd895a55c 
Email Preferences  -  
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=05df529323f117610531133d454a122ccd138354fe6f726920f6df1862cfa18414287c5a0a7c7e381700347e79549fcd28b2f18790335178ff194edfd895a55c 
Unsubscribe 
 
We hope you enjoy monitoring your weekly writing trends. But if you no longer wish to receive Grammarly Insights emails, you may change your preferences by clicking the link above.
 
(c) 2022 Grammarly, Inc. - 548 Market St. #35410 - San Francisco, CA 94104