Subject: EPOS L1 customer support survey - CSAT 1 or 2
From: Epos Audio <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 01 Sep 2022 18:24:01 +0000

Hi,

Customer support survey received a bad CSAT value. Check the ticket and response from below and see what actions need to take place.

Zendesk ticket: https://eposaudio.zendesk.com/agent/tickets/240938
Agent: AJ Hurry

Answer summary including all questions.

240938 (Zendesk Ticket #240938, External response)

Page1

How was your experience with Epos Audio?

1

Page2

What areas affected your score?

Warranty

Page3

Do you feel like we resolved your issue?

No

Page4

What did you like about our service, and where can we improve?

horrible warranty - design/manufacturing defect. poor design caused magnet to be able to pop out of headset and stick to the charging base. not sure what your profit on this ~$200 headset/base system is, but, they fact that your company refused to repair/replace because i could not find my purchase receipt seems greedy. WE didn't break it - the poor design caused the magnet to detach.  
Where can we improve, and what did you like about our service?

The recipient did not answer this question.