Subject: Your Weekly Writing Stats + 50% Off Premium
From: "Grammarly Insights" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 30 Aug 2022 03:24:40 -0600
List-Id: <6424583.xt.local>

Grammarly Weekly Insights

 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=43f01c54980ea3906b0a99db8f1cd72d6d6334d2bf15734c339bfa977c8c0d4105758ad7da1b10b6fd040f8e861b363ba7e5d098a4947fb88364b624f385a87b 

 
 
AUGUST 21 &#45; AUGUST 27

 Your Weekly Writing Update
 
 We're not seeing any writing activity for you last week, so unless you were taking a writing break, you might have accidentally logged out. Please log back in so we can keep you up to date on your personal records and general greatness.

 

 
 
Grammarly writing streak
 
0 weeks
16

Next Achievement

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=43f01c54980ea390a49713e4b795c3d60bf3054fa83a780e4f64c8b3db05065f92b80e9d380e24da0797a2eb6c11c6e45059001d671b933c337a3493db06f509 
See all achievements  
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=43f01c54980ea390a49713e4b795c3d60bf3054fa83a780e4f64c8b3db05065f92b80e9d380e24da0797a2eb6c11c6e45059001d671b933c337a3493db06f509 
&rsaquo;

Productivity

No activity detected for last week. 
Please make sure you are 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=43f01c54980ea390b5f1cedfb9b7f61e9d43cc435861d4c0f823f860ee522601533f3695c9ddfb0fdbd6067313ea31780020983d47c305ca681292bb9548ebde 
logged in .
0
word checked

 

 

 

 

Aug 06 13 Aug 20 27

Mastery

No activity detected for last week. 
Please make sure you are 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=43f01c54980ea390b5f1cedfb9b7f61e9d43cc435861d4c0f823f860ee522601533f3695c9ddfb0fdbd6067313ea31780020983d47c305ca681292bb9548ebde 
logged in .
0
alert shown

 

 

 

 

 Aug 06 13 Aug 20 27

vocabulary 

No activity detected for last week. 
Please make sure you are 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=43f01c54980ea390b5f1cedfb9b7f61e9d43cc435861d4c0f823f860ee522601533f3695c9ddfb0fdbd6067313ea31780020983d47c305ca681292bb9548ebde 
logged in .
0
 unique word used

 

 

 

 

 Aug 06 13 Aug 20 27

WORDS CHECKED WITH GRAMMARLY OVER TIME

326,974
 
Total words checked by Grammarly

 

 
 
<strong>Final Hours: </strong>Get 50% off ANY Premium Plan now through<br class="hide"> August 31.

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=43f01c54980ea3909fd0d762bbdb1068f6d8064d04c5693649be1a512db0f7ba2c831b1b09e6f03403b8cb345cfac68c03d16ea16436fe371f5574caf9bf3d3a 
Claim this Offer 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=43f01c54980ea3909fd0d762bbdb1068f6d8064d04c5693649be1a512db0f7ba2c831b1b09e6f03403b8cb345cfac68c03d16ea16436fe371f5574caf9bf3d3a 

50% OFF

 

 
this week's stories & tips

Students

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=6aa65a2dd494d685cbe4acccd4d872efcaf7eff63650c9805596dc54c831be04ec2f6e62f935a0d3d8854989eab678c9880ce4494a151c5993e357b77ae70a6c 
Sunk Cost Fallacy: Definition and Examples 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=6aa65a2dd494d685cbe4acccd4d872efcaf7eff63650c9805596dc54c831be04ec2f6e62f935a0d3d8854989eab678c9880ce4494a151c5993e357b77ae70a6c 
&rsaquo; 

 
 
Lifestyle

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=6aa65a2dd494d685cb9939f6c158dc93209aaa73baa8945e2ba4a5ca46ba0b535e2fc8523f56e92aa62794ad5c20df3dc8b503a59fe9896368cfa040dc1d8e43 
9 Ways to Ask “How Are You?” 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=6aa65a2dd494d685cb9939f6c158dc93209aaa73baa8945e2ba4a5ca46ba0b535e2fc8523f56e92aa62794ad5c20df3dc8b503a59fe9896368cfa040dc1d8e43 
&rsaquo; 

 
 
Grammar

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=6aa65a2dd494d68526d4fc6103456f73541d1316b23ac273f3b323d4200e72579ba833e393248203f6fd90179b0cdac5005f363cbd61e9ef24bf3b15deaeb882 
Antonym: Definition and Examples 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=6aa65a2dd494d68526d4fc6103456f73541d1316b23ac273f3b323d4200e72579ba833e393248203f6fd90179b0cdac5005f363cbd61e9ef24bf3b15deaeb882 
&rsaquo; 

 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=43f01c54980ea390bcde607cc52bfb5851b087720e7a942e1a92d4f2699ec2a215871213423af5cca5f82836d09df56b8418d22a7b29892e1e4e4c804ac9e7a5 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=43f01c54980ea390bcde607cc52bfb5851b087720e7a942e1a92d4f2699ec2a215871213423af5cca5f82836d09df56b8418d22a7b29892e1e4e4c804ac9e7a5 

Give your team personalized <br class="hide"> writing feedback to improve accuracy, word choice, <br class="hide"> and tone.

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=43f01c54980ea390bcde607cc52bfb5851b087720e7a942e1a92d4f2699ec2a215871213423af5cca5f82836d09df56b8418d22a7b29892e1e4e4c804ac9e7a5 
Try Grammarly Business 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=43f01c54980ea390bcde607cc52bfb5851b087720e7a942e1a92d4f2699ec2a215871213423af5cca5f82836d09df56b8418d22a7b29892e1e4e4c804ac9e7a5 

 
 
 Get More From Grammarly
 
 Fully protect yourself from writing mistakes
 by activating all 5 Grammarly features. 

 
 Browser Extension 

Mobile Keyboard

 

  

 Grammarly’s desktop apphttps://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=43f01c54980ea3905f3bd3d31502c9cf54f2396d2f82f93e001b6b95e128538ed5068f9d8c73f71930a78211f209ebdc7c65208ebb5ac64e2df4a35910e1d851 
Activate  

 Premium Checks https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=43f01c54980ea390508cc1eb526afa22f2bf80062c26642755e6e2e3e6b4eb95344d398d6aab69c1c4525b2a3db89bf065d0325228568e8506d63be1ccea9ee2 
Activate  

 Basic Checks

 

 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=43f01c54980ea3900236e72068eb94ca3e5bb608dafe3d9199b70831212a39c05c1e4ec5146983979df4ae7b33a2560b02f7ad8085aa0446 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=43f01c54980ea39070887409ca7d11f83d83a7e102cf4aa993101e94ea9e3eb0d7b616cbb46925d81c0c6ee8ae379172fd0c856f7fe6824d 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=43f01c54980ea39094f44b4c8bdd0490a24e5af55f2003ba7a8026685f1c7f001d16061b21f8079fbb4825d52fbb348e778e153364ea2b60 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=43f01c54980ea39065f3b157a36448678f62410df5d1f17879fadc8d37f16e7af87a6842ccb236eaed7bc6177cb5e62db1427bed184cf8b8 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=43f01c54980ea390508cc1eb526afa22f2bf80062c26642755e6e2e3e6b4eb95344d398d6aab69c1c4525b2a3db89bf065d0325228568e8506d63be1ccea9ee2 
Upgrade to Grammarly Premium    
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=43f01c54980ea3906b82a96c7274a9d63bb57802be3e98347578ea7f33658226e55dff0aa2e0bf4301017e1be1e184c37fe29c5b8dc1a6847184d8215b10b736 
Learn more 

 
https://view.send.grammarly.com/?qs=171f3736122ba5fedc5da9f63a12334ac74921fe70d9398f0d7b092ae670cab33c32e3adfa8d4e6a1aa15dab6d173ab753cca5bc87c499a78a32a2edd274fe4dc2b959ff8c4db7eb1d0cf8b3ead8b24ffd1733007670d0de 
View Web Version   - 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=43f01c54980ea390befbe705c9ad93c338af548012f088ef5265b982d495f0b1fee409588b8aa85e7b558ea94f659a83aaf84e09fcc2cffa1aa6dcc80ca1ca3b 
Email Preferences  -  
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=43f01c54980ea390befbe705c9ad93c338af548012f088ef5265b982d495f0b1fee409588b8aa85e7b558ea94f659a83aaf84e09fcc2cffa1aa6dcc80ca1ca3b 
Unsubscribe 
 
We hope you enjoy monitoring your weekly writing trends. But if you no longer wish to receive Grammarly Insights emails, you may change your preferences by clicking the link above.
 
(c) 2022 Grammarly, Inc. - 548 Market St. #35410 - San Francisco, CA 94104