Subject: Your Weekly Writing Stats + 50% Off Premium
From: "Grammarly Insights" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 23 Aug 2022 03:28:16 -0600
List-Id: <6424583.xt.local>

Grammarly Weekly Insights

 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=a7c35facd9940a840b624b9113281b5a2678e60e9b4403b0207647eb36e57664871920c32a8cd9124138ab62f143dafc914f71d90804da912a2fba7d011dae51 

 
 
AUGUST 14 &#45; AUGUST 20

 Your Weekly Writing Update
 
 Whoops! It looks like you might not be logged in because we saw no writing activity for you last week. Please log back in to keep your writing in tip-top shape and stay in the loop about your epic stats and achievements!

 

 
 
Grammarly writing streak
 
0 weeks
16

Next Achievement

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=a7c35facd9940a84217c25bc3278f72bfc972108ad75eeb9ddf007604beb1952f2eb697cf2cd73e65ceeb3ce6d80462ceb75a0d6124ec5b3d9ba6bffd53b8a36 
See all achievements  
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=a7c35facd9940a84217c25bc3278f72bfc972108ad75eeb9ddf007604beb1952f2eb697cf2cd73e65ceeb3ce6d80462ceb75a0d6124ec5b3d9ba6bffd53b8a36 
&rsaquo;

Productivity

No activity detected for last week. 
Please make sure you are 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=a7c35facd9940a847f3dd40cd9d152e3e6157dfab9041af1b395fad018bc0af96a2798d0fcee80d1ec6e9326dabd5c19647ba2f9ce93de9be9677492778f4129 
logged in .
0
word checked

 

 

 

 

Jul 30 06 Aug 13 20

Mastery

No activity detected for last week. 
Please make sure you are 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=a7c35facd9940a847f3dd40cd9d152e3e6157dfab9041af1b395fad018bc0af96a2798d0fcee80d1ec6e9326dabd5c19647ba2f9ce93de9be9677492778f4129 
logged in .
0
alert shown

 

 

 

 

 Jul 30 06 Aug 13 20

vocabulary 

No activity detected for last week. 
Please make sure you are 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=a7c35facd9940a847f3dd40cd9d152e3e6157dfab9041af1b395fad018bc0af96a2798d0fcee80d1ec6e9326dabd5c19647ba2f9ce93de9be9677492778f4129 
logged in .
0
 unique word used

 

 

 

 

 Jul 30 06 Aug 13 20

WORDS CHECKED WITH GRAMMARLY OVER TIME

326,974
 
Total words checked by Grammarly

 

 
 
<strong>New Offer: </strong>Upgrade by August 24 and<br class="hide"> get 50% off ANY Premium Plan!

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=a7c35facd9940a847881636113444eaee6926d92e96a1ea08ac9dca32d45cf223f0ce64859aae58eff1f836f66371f824173b97fa7401ee5d6f03f57895092d5 
Claim this Offer 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=a7c35facd9940a847881636113444eaee6926d92e96a1ea08ac9dca32d45cf223f0ce64859aae58eff1f836f66371f824173b97fa7401ee5d6f03f57895092d5 

50% OFF

 

 
this week's stories & tips

Professionals

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=e127a33bcc1a886fd4a764fbcb7c3d33b5a0e3cc9f2dc910df554146df7773646b82ca1997f3ac76c2644fc2540a9d3d9e3ceb4a8066b235764f28ad2c8595f2 
How to Request a Sick Day, with Examples 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=e127a33bcc1a886fd4a764fbcb7c3d33b5a0e3cc9f2dc910df554146df7773646b82ca1997f3ac76c2644fc2540a9d3d9e3ceb4a8066b235764f28ad2c8595f2 
&rsaquo; 

 
 
Writing Tips

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=e127a33bcc1a886f3a27753a829e128e15e07e6e4f0ed8cf3f199c2f54019ffd8ec32adb5e4a9903092db275be2cacbf0a6bf3421c779b3556b99946f9dc1a83 
Composition Writing: A Step-by-Step Guide 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=e127a33bcc1a886f3a27753a829e128e15e07e6e4f0ed8cf3f199c2f54019ffd8ec32adb5e4a9903092db275be2cacbf0a6bf3421c779b3556b99946f9dc1a83 
&rsaquo; 

 
 
Writing Tips

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=e127a33bcc1a886fc3e3dead0823b9342894fb9f16923f6655b51af448fae918966a129b0a3e375eec0c09e99c2944e9d831ac7fb1029e0f4d56303a61d8be6b 
Synonym: Definition and Examples 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=e127a33bcc1a886fc3e3dead0823b9342894fb9f16923f6655b51af448fae918966a129b0a3e375eec0c09e99c2944e9d831ac7fb1029e0f4d56303a61d8be6b 
&rsaquo; 

 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=a7c35facd9940a8413bc569c9698f61476fe60356f3a25c2a2bc9a527f8d5edca07a8fa9fc8d749e9057943544fb8e4a73c77c8f579583e895c462b1459d45a6 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=a7c35facd9940a8413bc569c9698f61476fe60356f3a25c2a2bc9a527f8d5edca07a8fa9fc8d749e9057943544fb8e4a73c77c8f579583e895c462b1459d45a6 

Top-quality work from your team means better results for your business. What&#39;s not to like?

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=a7c35facd9940a8413bc569c9698f61476fe60356f3a25c2a2bc9a527f8d5edca07a8fa9fc8d749e9057943544fb8e4a73c77c8f579583e895c462b1459d45a6 
Try Grammarly Business 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=a7c35facd9940a8413bc569c9698f61476fe60356f3a25c2a2bc9a527f8d5edca07a8fa9fc8d749e9057943544fb8e4a73c77c8f579583e895c462b1459d45a6 

 
 
 Get More From Grammarly
 
 Fully protect yourself from writing mistakes
 by activating all 5 Grammarly features. 

 
 Browser Extension 

Mobile Keyboard

 

  

 Grammarly’s desktop apphttps://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=a7c35facd9940a84fbcb9f5453a0326b5ad8f7347b9f215d15e8f5e78826cd97a69894fbdfc8ca7a1739da9ef543ab6ef4c5fc9b6984a3cf40b7aa7cb28529dc 
Activate  

 Premium Checks https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=a7c35facd9940a84783a2ef5b78b340be1e9bc3ba48970fd2bc272e56d0a164241952c937634022091a5621befa9aaed9b00dbce2b8a7ea4e280770f4e571859 
Activate  

 Basic Checks

 

 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=a7c35facd9940a846f7eb7a7271cdc493e23f6ad1a2c4cd5ea3a34baba1158b6e25b93b2fc335ac1da1b34672cadca1716eabcbb7e512de0 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=a7c35facd9940a845c3125d5819e1be5e1e9d58f6a2256b7b5d6b6f22d95f2f260f69897bddda344cc15dc0c19dfa726387b7c498bfd6c91 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=a7c35facd9940a84de8bc5ec2a99b82005bed4956f8df5f87864cb7ed76b399cbc9f045ad7b32c08553dd3176b3258cfc2dca731699d1c71 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=a7c35facd9940a8497d2f3a0ed18eb55e2685c985b82e0880de5214f5f0a28864ece9ffb24aae078681137d8b1e979fd2a83425e609802c9 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=a7c35facd9940a84783a2ef5b78b340be1e9bc3ba48970fd2bc272e56d0a164241952c937634022091a5621befa9aaed9b00dbce2b8a7ea4e280770f4e571859 
Upgrade to Grammarly Premium    
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=a7c35facd9940a844b72e02ce4843c8b813e190b58ce89c6fd63e13007d96893ad829a4f9a590bb4111a46147fcb88afd698b41a6bb5c48b238b87708f9e7f9e 
Learn more 

 
https://view.send.grammarly.com/?qs=39584f43f1c93009c5852f3be3b3772b4e4cc0329889117bf695deb4134f4f482c4be31979369a530119e42f538dab1c7881925be9e05fb10c093a52bac2ae6cf63c2527322b8a16bb53352ae5dbbbd7cc503a1b041a4654 
View Web Version   - 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=a7c35facd9940a84ac7eff8536bd4463c798dad59f01fe5bf2a8743c3e8d37104b738aac1950b3ee46e5b0a8693e58d457a5b1f64faacca28143304da2a38288 
Email Preferences  -  
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=a7c35facd9940a84ac7eff8536bd4463c798dad59f01fe5bf2a8743c3e8d37104b738aac1950b3ee46e5b0a8693e58d457a5b1f64faacca28143304da2a38288 
Unsubscribe 
 
We hope you enjoy monitoring your weekly writing trends. But if you no longer wish to receive Grammarly Insights emails, you may change your preferences by clicking the link above.
 
(c) 2022 Grammarly, Inc. - 548 Market St. #35410 - San Francisco, CA 94104