Subject: Music to our ears—Save 50% off Premium
From: "Grammarly Premium" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 21 Aug 2022 04:45:52 -0600
List-Id: <6424583.xt.local>

Grammarly

 

 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=70fadc5927744884f571cc8ed728dcc953d9fd7e1704b5b5095d611d6067cd5277f863319b00d532dd36dd8c83a817842267ca381ef57ce3 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=70fadc5927744884f571cc8ed728dcc953d9fd7e1704b5b5095d611d6067cd5277f863319b00d532dd36dd8c83a817842267ca381ef57ce3 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=13db8f7b8726ee616dc3f59563ec901ff159f5ada7e731215f62f2f277c7495e19bed5e500b304f74ad0572a3136e86bda52e339d0b8771020844955d0c4b47a 
Plans starting at $6/month &rarr;

 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=13db8f7b8726ee616dc3f59563ec901ff159f5ada7e731215f62f2f277c7495e19bed5e500b304f74ad0572a3136e86bda52e339d0b8771020844955d0c4b47a 

Make Your

Sentences Sing

Did you know Grammarly Premium can help you rewrite full sentences while you focus on getting your big ideas on paper? With a few clicks, watch Grammarly fine-tune your sentences so your message is clear and confident.

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=13db8f7b8726ee616dc3f59563ec901ff159f5ada7e731215f62f2f277c7495e19bed5e500b304f74ad0572a3136e86bda52e339d0b8771020844955d0c4b47a 
Claim Your 50% Off 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=13db8f7b8726ee616dc3f59563ec901ff159f5ada7e731215f62f2f277c7495e19bed5e500b304f74ad0572a3136e86bda52e339d0b8771020844955d0c4b47a 

Strike a chord with your reader, and feel good about every message you send. From now until August 24, save 50%* on all Premium plans! 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=13db8f7b8726ee616dc3f59563ec901ff159f5ada7e731215f62f2f277c7495e19bed5e500b304f74ad0572a3136e86bda52e339d0b8771020844955d0c4b47a 
Upgrade to Premium 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=13db8f7b8726ee616dc3f59563ec901ff159f5ada7e731215f62f2f277c7495e19bed5e500b304f74ad0572a3136e86bda52e339d0b8771020844955d0c4b47a 

"One of my favorite features is seeing the score for how readable and engaging my writing is. When I see that little green circle in the corner of my screen, I just feel more confident in my writing.&rdquo;

-Fiona Yu, Student

 

 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=13db8f7b8726ee61990388cc6ddb2acd99325410bd35b1815657a1fdb616f129ea7174e9faddfadb34546184212cdb7c4ae4cff9a97bcfca 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=13db8f7b8726ee6171ee9799b0feb0b272cb4205503bf05e6737052a723a5bb361bd644eb0a2bd5ace5d6f01aee9f98757413631e7d8f8ce 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=13db8f7b8726ee61c362a643788dfaf11dfd0404d5f282928d55d10b9d5b074acd075d659558c644e37b4220ee360eebdeb0f3715b3c1bae 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=13db8f7b8726ee613cd7be2a807b5975ad6b7d643eded9af4dd865cf583c72965a3a02a6ceac446b419829cbb6098f0bbda2ded9fad0e0e8 

 

 

https://view.send.grammarly.com/?qs=465bbf45ba6ef0f3fef9662b728a64bcd4b26eb15d46cc41afa2b783f175ffb3cd4296fb16b8554da22edf184715d5d5ecfb2dd692531fdf6ce32a19c352cdcaf8950d983117b0a07338f2194a40afb20e6555b20e266b8b 
View Web Version   .  
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=13db8f7b8726ee614b5823406d649bf0d619f06b86eb59a5d4cd4b384ef3fe1c7b60df86bfe67f139ae9926e4effd4e6dfaf7273350e9d679115fd00e37d2a63 
Email Preferences   .  
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=13db8f7b8726ee614b5823406d649bf0d619f06b86eb59a5d4cd4b384ef3fe1c7b60df86bfe67f139ae9926e4effd4e6dfaf7273350e9d679115fd00e37d2a63 
Unsubscribe 

 

*This offer is active until 8/24/2022 and cannot be combined with other offers, discounts, or applied to prior purchases. 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=13db8f7b8726ee616dc3f59563ec901ff159f5ada7e731215f62f2f277c7495e19bed5e500b304f74ad0572a3136e86bda52e339d0b8771020844955d0c4b47a 
Additional terms 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=13db8f7b8726ee616132b75b6655afb1f8d04833e7cc3ed816878ae3b01cfd2b0f9494c93e4e66fa67824eb613365b709e7d96fea95f06505a6b454424ecdfc2 
apply.

You received this offer for Grammarly Premium because you are currently opted in to receive them via your preference settings. You may adjust your preferences at any time by clicking the link above.

This offer is not valid for Grammarly Business purchases.

(c) 2022 Grammarly, Inc. 548 Market St. #35410, San Francisco, CA 94104