Subject: We want to send you stellar stats and awesome achievements!
From: "Grammarly Insights" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 16 Aug 2022 04:23:40 -0600
List-Id: <6424583.xt.local>

Grammarly Weekly Insights

 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=fb3a34ad316cb48c678169f03d1daed9a4c5ff92f3b7d419a232eed078484d27791c68192f40e11898c27fb47cb00823d8946c65ea459d868a75f218b09fb842 

 
 
AUGUST 07 &#45; AUGUST 13

 Your Weekly Writing Update
 
 We're not seeing any writing activity for you last week, so unless you were taking a writing break, you might have accidentally logged out. Please log back in so we can keep you up to date on your personal records and general greatness.

 

 
 
Grammarly writing streak
 
0 weeks
16

Next Achievement

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=fb3a34ad316cb48cfe5f6d2311dbdd6ab9c5f896c395c7e889b0de2374627d003372216d00b54a81a5473616a495508e5b3226c348dad28e74339dc671096a83 
See all achievements  
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=fb3a34ad316cb48cfe5f6d2311dbdd6ab9c5f896c395c7e889b0de2374627d003372216d00b54a81a5473616a495508e5b3226c348dad28e74339dc671096a83 
&rsaquo;

Productivity

No activity detected for last week. 
Please make sure you are 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=fb3a34ad316cb48c98074d49ab621a619024180167cae370e68fa0c0bc23a220f683dae1ded8fcbecc45509d2273ffca19ea1a5c2afee2dcb94ef9e6efe6b6ad 
logged in .
0
word checked

 

 

 

 

Jul 23 30 Aug 06 13

Mastery

No activity detected for last week. 
Please make sure you are 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=fb3a34ad316cb48c98074d49ab621a619024180167cae370e68fa0c0bc23a220f683dae1ded8fcbecc45509d2273ffca19ea1a5c2afee2dcb94ef9e6efe6b6ad 
logged in .
0
alert shown

 

 

 

 

 Jul 23 30 Aug 06 13

vocabulary 

No activity detected for last week. 
Please make sure you are 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=fb3a34ad316cb48c98074d49ab621a619024180167cae370e68fa0c0bc23a220f683dae1ded8fcbecc45509d2273ffca19ea1a5c2afee2dcb94ef9e6efe6b6ad 
logged in .
0
 unique word used

 

 

 

 

 Jul 23 30 Aug 06 13

WORDS CHECKED WITH GRAMMARLY OVER TIME

326,974
 
Total words checked by Grammarly

 

 
 
Elevate your writing with <br class="hide">advanced suggestions from <br class="hide">Grammarly Premium.

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=fb3a34ad316cb48c7c2fa76f3b5d05f51c64756ccc83e303dba96c4b4cfde2837afe5098ff7f589e3c7952788148439f35ed2003f7bc8a473056296c4ee8b453 
Upgrade to Fix <br>Advanced Issues 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=fb3a34ad316cb48c7c2fa76f3b5d05f51c64756ccc83e303dba96c4b4cfde2837afe5098ff7f589e3c7952788148439f35ed2003f7bc8a473056296c4ee8b453 

Go <br>Premium

 

 
this week's stories & tips

Students

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=977fe84e2dfb5c18c457e30441afa6e4d1b5e2efc3bb7f288d04840b42cdd1901ecf8ec8b49ab9c057412bcd3db101cee674421ac23ee623f3c1a5e161ee2bd7 
What Is Point of View in Writing, and How Does It Work? 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=977fe84e2dfb5c18c457e30441afa6e4d1b5e2efc3bb7f288d04840b42cdd1901ecf8ec8b49ab9c057412bcd3db101cee674421ac23ee623f3c1a5e161ee2bd7 
&rsaquo; 

 
 
Grammar

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=977fe84e2dfb5c185e3bf406c85f580e4459379e176c27572f8d12d9bb66144021eecfe9fd136f92a8c3775b7938db67d47f3414172ed04dc6bb420024bd2f5a 
What Are Contractions in Writing? 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=977fe84e2dfb5c185e3bf406c85f580e4459379e176c27572f8d12d9bb66144021eecfe9fd136f92a8c3775b7938db67d47f3414172ed04dc6bb420024bd2f5a 
&rsaquo; 

 
 
Writing Tips

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=977fe84e2dfb5c18e4edae7280e0201689e5c07aa1199a58bf4805a0c2c2ab475627b11ee74ddb0b7a25d2c04e5d7329fe391696832290335221431f6d370930 
How to Write a Haiku, with Examples 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=977fe84e2dfb5c18e4edae7280e0201689e5c07aa1199a58bf4805a0c2c2ab475627b11ee74ddb0b7a25d2c04e5d7329fe391696832290335221431f6d370930 
&rsaquo; 

 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=fb3a34ad316cb48c4515e56890b5a95570db4059bab18215794e12c7c246e797c0b4f1889d1f81205cabb3e1d86c9eaf78505c9f3c5039b60296b271b4a22fc6 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=fb3a34ad316cb48c4515e56890b5a95570db4059bab18215794e12c7c246e797c0b4f1889d1f81205cabb3e1d86c9eaf78505c9f3c5039b60296b271b4a22fc6 

Writing emails doesn&rsquo;t<br class="hide"> have to take all day.

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=fb3a34ad316cb48c4515e56890b5a95570db4059bab18215794e12c7c246e797c0b4f1889d1f81205cabb3e1d86c9eaf78505c9f3c5039b60296b271b4a22fc6 
Try Grammarly Business 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=fb3a34ad316cb48c4515e56890b5a95570db4059bab18215794e12c7c246e797c0b4f1889d1f81205cabb3e1d86c9eaf78505c9f3c5039b60296b271b4a22fc6 

 
 
 Get More From Grammarly
 
 Fully protect yourself from writing mistakes
 by activating all 5 Grammarly features. 

 
 Browser Extension 

Mobile Keyboard

 

  

 Grammarly’s desktop apphttps://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=fb3a34ad316cb48c2b5e6ce618ded29b651e7510f7e182a2c7578655998078b305903d8630d7b0b8a32e91baf64a511beee726254f8e752a94b67be828d0d059 
Activate  

 Premium Checks https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=fb3a34ad316cb48cb1e0cfc61b8ca285e8d5353ad9ac6badb8885d0c09e0f012d6c79bce0c818a3f7e50640ea5e89a077c3f21b1639c8aed635e9b9a9cb7001d 
Activate  

 Basic Checks

 

 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=fb3a34ad316cb48c245dccc33839c1ce7696fea88758cbaca392d1a82102c226bd56e8af031175a7962052b5745f05c3f44fa39dc872c9be 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=fb3a34ad316cb48c92767d385b553fc27e951c8827e6385fbb76355dea1dd68f18d525b9df0d2c9c439da184b845e9909ca42ea09f5ba31a 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=45881dbd687e805abccffb089435c5601beac6567e280713f64239e0545616b71d8b85fb8d6a8fc9b70e5d285a89ab225d0c1b815a4fbd83 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=45881dbd687e805a06dbfd684ae97d3f65cd2772c95e9fdf84a37d8c1fe9dcbfba0dc80ae3658454d360dd0528d06483c9522248eaa8a29c 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=fb3a34ad316cb48cb1e0cfc61b8ca285e8d5353ad9ac6badb8885d0c09e0f012d6c79bce0c818a3f7e50640ea5e89a077c3f21b1639c8aed635e9b9a9cb7001d 
Upgrade to Grammarly Premium    
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=45881dbd687e805a4042c6cbbe7a042b36861f9525cd19a10885a9c644a2636dd4698b71fcaa92dae2d57a66166c887e7c1605f75bfb3ab2164a09d1a4627504 
Learn more 

 
https://view.send.grammarly.com/?qs=45c56c4c23abaf70a5165a84435de26cf2aa95824ce380c51f67ca59f1c6f7656a6e26150ce4a75850c555a782f0d2c28aa9706b866c2bf52980a75f6bbed44198a0883e024167f009b9221b2dfb7bc090d89e53c6636d1d 
View Web Version   - 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=45881dbd687e805a5688a0495667a628cfdca27ef13640dedfeb267ddbccd71cc8e24bf9074e604a9401188217a926c3da29887169bdc863442cbbdbefbcb50a 
Email Preferences  -  
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=45881dbd687e805a5688a0495667a628cfdca27ef13640dedfeb267ddbccd71cc8e24bf9074e604a9401188217a926c3da29887169bdc863442cbbdbefbcb50a 
Unsubscribe 
 
We hope you enjoy monitoring your weekly writing trends. But if you no longer wish to receive Grammarly Insights emails, you may change your preferences by clicking the link above.
 
(c) 2022 Grammarly, Inc. - 548 Market St. #35410 - San Francisco, CA 94104