Subject: EPOS L1 customer support survey - CSAT 1 or 2
From: Epos Audio <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 08 Aug 2022 22:39:47 +0000

Hi,

Customer support survey received a bad CSAT value. Check the ticket and response from below and see what actions need to take place.

Zendesk ticket: https://eposaudio.zendesk.com/agent/tickets/236926
Agent: AJ Hurry

Answer summary including all questions.

236926 (Zendesk Ticket #236926, External response)

Page1

How was your experience with Epos Audio?

2

Page2

What areas affected your score?

Product

Page3

Do you feel like we resolved your issue?

Yes

Page4

What did you like about our service, and where can we improve?

Service was OK.

Product is the disappointment. Headphones failed to work properly after a few months. download the app to desktop and install updates may have been a useful fix. Experience is inferior to other headsets and not in keeping with a Sennheisser product. 
Where can we improve, and what did you like about our service?

The recipient did not answer this question.