Subject: EPOS L1 customer support survey - CSAT 1 or 2
From: Epos Audio <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 23 Jul 2022 00:32:01 +0000

Hi,

Customer support survey received a bad CSAT value. Check the ticket and response from below and see what actions need to take place.

Zendesk ticket: https://eposaudio.zendesk.com/agent/tickets/233812
Agent: Adelina Paula Bartes

Answer summary including all questions.

233812 (Zendesk Ticket #233812, External response)

Page1

How was your experience with Epos Audio?

1

Page2

What areas affected your score?

Process

Page3

Do you feel like we resolved your issue?

No

Page4

What did you like about our service, and where can we improve?

nothing, useless and unhelpful, failing to provide support for a supposedly supported product. Leaving customer to solve a problem with an EPOS product.
Where can we improve, and what did you like about our service?

The recipient did not answer this question.