Subject: Time is running out to save 40% on Premium
From: "Grammarly Premium" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 20 Jul 2022 05:51:54 -0600
List-Id: <6424583.xt.local>

Grammarly

 

 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=b3f652dd4ed76e8d05eb69b23d08fb816be5bebe4a4130e23073b975bfd9b6fea3cf015ae34a8c9a492ccd570fc1cba6b4922380fc4d6b61 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=b3f652dd4ed76e8d05eb69b23d08fb816be5bebe4a4130e23073b975bfd9b6fea3cf015ae34a8c9a492ccd570fc1cba6b4922380fc4d6b61 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=b3f652dd4ed76e8d4d28b967c126db28d7c9a50d8f8af23646ea293a354b061f18e6a2fcfb10ba76abd30247dccd32ca6796fbeeefacf9471cd36a8a8f67b592 
Redeem this offer &rarr;

 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=b3f652dd4ed76e8d4d28b967c126db28d7c9a50d8f8af23646ea293a354b061f18e6a2fcfb10ba76abd30247dccd32ca6796fbeeefacf9471cd36a8a8f67b592 

Rewrite in Less Time

 Have you ever spent too much time revising a tricky sentence to ensure it&rsquo;s easily understood? After all, a confusing sentence can lose your reader&rsquo;s attention, cause miscommunication, or compromise the impact of your writing.

Grammarly Premium's full-sentence rewrites help bring clarity and conciseness to lengthy sentences while maintaining your original ideas and voice. 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=b3f652dd4ed76e8d4d28b967c126db28d7c9a50d8f8af23646ea293a354b061f18e6a2fcfb10ba76abd30247dccd32ca6796fbeeefacf9471cd36a8a8f67b592 
Get 40% Off Premium 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=b3f652dd4ed76e8d4d28b967c126db28d7c9a50d8f8af23646ea293a354b061f18e6a2fcfb10ba76abd30247dccd32ca6796fbeeefacf9471cd36a8a8f67b592 

Save time fixing hard-to-read (and hard-to-rewrite) sentences with a quick click so you can focus on your big ideas. Get Premium at 40%* off when you upgrade by midnight!

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=b3f652dd4ed76e8d4d28b967c126db28d7c9a50d8f8af23646ea293a354b061f18e6a2fcfb10ba76abd30247dccd32ca6796fbeeefacf9471cd36a8a8f67b592 
Upgrade Now 

Write cleaner and

faster for 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=b3f652dd4ed76e8d4d28b967c126db28d7c9a50d8f8af23646ea293a354b061f18e6a2fcfb10ba76abd30247dccd32ca6796fbeeefacf9471cd36a8a8f67b592 
$7.20/month

 

 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=b3f652dd4ed76e8d1b07033e4c40ad889b20e1cd9ca5ea70273ae9d935f6844f95384eff606d99021aac1000ff07ad3339475c71c8f9331b 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=b3f652dd4ed76e8da7782d948a217fb3259a60d21b011792571d810d5f53a59fb1ae06fd823d2fe5e6e36692f04191eb6201e97e190aeea7 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=b3f652dd4ed76e8d80d4ad06b46fe11ee6623234ea944699127153a2be25ec830e5e97d2196d5e5462c077564c32ecbf01d9a52372b25357 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=b3f652dd4ed76e8d1e2f914d8e9d42d022a96ad75118022f5684d71ebc536378a1a69af6abbad15892f0881bbc9a27b37a19677a599ae644 

 

 

https://view.send.grammarly.com/?qs=c7f9ffc0db6e7eaab897a1320ebf3103a17bb1d9d8a922a47c979d854c1f8748451266bc64bc3765ef706deb32b50138e348ad8b28ae05043d5bf956dbfbf08039019410643e5d5f5afb437b22c1c8f47b818b88a9b8b7e7 
View Web Version   .  
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=b3f652dd4ed76e8d4878dade69ba8f425d8f40f2fca5a72d1f89d204362c741f1256dc731c39b5313184a0a0d3a566c5bbe6d73d8d0f02341e865cf8147ce7d9 
Email Preferences   .  
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=b3f652dd4ed76e8d4878dade69ba8f425d8f40f2fca5a72d1f89d204362c741f1256dc731c39b5313184a0a0d3a566c5bbe6d73d8d0f02341e865cf8147ce7d9 
Unsubscribe 

 

*This offer is active until 7/20/2022 and cannot be combined with other offers, discounts, or applied to prior purchases. 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=b3f652dd4ed76e8d4d28b967c126db28d7c9a50d8f8af23646ea293a354b061f18e6a2fcfb10ba76abd30247dccd32ca6796fbeeefacf9471cd36a8a8f67b592 
Additional terms 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=b3f652dd4ed76e8df8bbe5c287a96b99ee784140bb4335e1ab9631d898375d7975784da44fbbc67330b44348d2916d4914ed11ed9d34f51717374961044cbcb2 
apply.

You received this offer for Grammarly Premium because you are currently opted in to receive them via your preference settings. You may adjust your preferences at any time by clicking the link above.

(c) 2022 Grammarly, Inc. 548 Market St. #35410, San Francisco, CA 94104