Subject: Your Weekly Writing Stats + 40% Off Premium
From: "Grammarly Insights" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 19 Jul 2022 09:37:45 -0600
List-Id: <6424583.xt.local>

Grammarly Weekly Insights

 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=85237a45b237667dfd1319071172ad3c90c58478bd5c8d7ff09e563fb380e4b2f446f3becfb553df26424464a77d03c850066d471c18387db2f245b18f3fb31e 

 
 
JULY 10 &#45; JULY 16

 Your Weekly Writing Update
 
 Whoops! It looks like you might not be logged in because we saw no writing activity for you last week. Please log back in to keep your writing in tip-top shape and stay in the loop about your epic stats and achievements!

 

 
 
Grammarly writing streak
 
0 weeks
16

Next Achievement

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=85237a45b237667d069f290f40d336651dbc0a335fa1de02cbc7cf2fac523a45118750f896f9cb5313b583b2fa424249fea56c485e9e228a7a2c1e3d3c7eeed6 
See all achievements  
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=85237a45b237667d069f290f40d336651dbc0a335fa1de02cbc7cf2fac523a45118750f896f9cb5313b583b2fa424249fea56c485e9e228a7a2c1e3d3c7eeed6 
&rsaquo;

Productivity

No activity detected for last week. 
Please make sure you are 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=85237a45b237667d3b8c470c7bfcb260c1fba625f09f8255837249848e0df29311571c2fe347bf8f43079873d540eec09ed337b71663515c3c3ee9f0f9f36660 
logged in .
0
word checked

 

 

 

 

Jun 25 02 Jul 09 16

Mastery

No activity detected for last week. 
Please make sure you are 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=85237a45b237667d3b8c470c7bfcb260c1fba625f09f8255837249848e0df29311571c2fe347bf8f43079873d540eec09ed337b71663515c3c3ee9f0f9f36660 
logged in .
0
alert shown

 

 

 

 

 Jun 25 02 Jul 09 16

vocabulary 

No activity detected for last week. 
Please make sure you are 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=85237a45b237667d3b8c470c7bfcb260c1fba625f09f8255837249848e0df29311571c2fe347bf8f43079873d540eec09ed337b71663515c3c3ee9f0f9f36660 
logged in .
0
 unique word used

 

 

 

 

 Jun 25 02 Jul 09 16

WORDS CHECKED WITH GRAMMARLY OVER TIME

326,974
 
Total words checked by Grammarly

 

 
 
<strong>Ends Soon: </strong>Upgrade by July 20 and<br class="hide"> get 40% OFF a year of Premium!

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=85237a45b237667db3db2ea11eff29c807da60c4a3c03879a0e2761c0101684dc2fb70d477e7dc3d4ad90fa3b26b438bf2c16f2ea8a9834faf745902b4fb2773 
Claim this Offer 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=85237a45b237667db3db2ea11eff29c807da60c4a3c03879a0e2761c0101684dc2fb70d477e7dc3d4ad90fa3b26b438bf2c16f2ea8a9834faf745902b4fb2773 

40% OFF

 

 
this week's stories & tips

Professionals

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=85237a45b237667dd7d532ab09cb8b483865b76754d27c0c0de03d3edeabfc07363a52959d79bc3fe8df3a1f18d2264abb8743dca54411b18ec2477631885f45 
How to Write Meeting Minutes, with Examples 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=85237a45b237667dd7d532ab09cb8b483865b76754d27c0c0de03d3edeabfc07363a52959d79bc3fe8df3a1f18d2264abb8743dca54411b18ec2477631885f45 
&rsaquo; 

 
 
Professionals

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=85237a45b237667d4b3f069dfba5effc61a4760b8177fababce5ab7a94297d95417e42603ef378cc77beb0323cc7b9970f21339f55cd257c6e810c9be856e464 
How to Use Emoji in Business Communication 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=85237a45b237667d4b3f069dfba5effc61a4760b8177fababce5ab7a94297d95417e42603ef378cc77beb0323cc7b9970f21339f55cd257c6e810c9be856e464 
&rsaquo; 

 
 
Blog Post

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=85237a45b237667d2a70da1b96bc5f0476feec84bd52789f44f9d440e923f9cae939d01c6d94618624c4263149c24bd2f815e59f185c1bc8ea7ab7465e83827a 
Podcast: How to Use Agile Communications to Scale Your Growth 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=85237a45b237667d2a70da1b96bc5f0476feec84bd52789f44f9d440e923f9cae939d01c6d94618624c4263149c24bd2f815e59f185c1bc8ea7ab7465e83827a 
&rsaquo; 

 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=85237a45b237667d697f5c39dc26c991fd359cfcfc8cec667b735788355181717047ace1ea5acc0d2a0347580246e25184944d2a73f2e406162057c5a6fedfd9 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=85237a45b237667d697f5c39dc26c991fd359cfcfc8cec667b735788355181717047ace1ea5acc0d2a0347580246e25184944d2a73f2e406162057c5a6fedfd9 

It's not just what you say. How you say it matters, too. Help your team strike the right tone with Grammarly Business.

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=85237a45b237667d697f5c39dc26c991fd359cfcfc8cec667b735788355181717047ace1ea5acc0d2a0347580246e25184944d2a73f2e406162057c5a6fedfd9 
Try Grammarly Business 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=85237a45b237667d697f5c39dc26c991fd359cfcfc8cec667b735788355181717047ace1ea5acc0d2a0347580246e25184944d2a73f2e406162057c5a6fedfd9 

 
 
 Get More From Grammarly
 
 Fully protect yourself from writing mistakes
 by activating all 5 Grammarly features. 

 
 Browser Extension 

Mobile Keyboard

 

  

 Grammarly’s desktop apphttps://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=85237a45b237667d14879a98849c8123fff5c71fdc62b3eaff48ffbde17161f3fa6123b7eeee638b61418d25be2990724b719bc4a30e27bf0747bdc4997cf7bd 
Activate  

 Premium Checks https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=85237a45b237667d019d0c4be3a0a6615ba11544e1ac70764979e64f7829090d9e7063b722d86a1e75c68d0c589866e88d42124ff7c49340fb3485dcbb956b68 
Activate  

 Basic Checks

 

 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=85237a45b237667d8cbab9d4042b44c7a864767f0220ed112a49ec468a92c14218e38b4e4a69897928563db1d0fc7b6caf789a5d8a826e1d 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=85237a45b237667d05485394672d95f582077e057477fb5984bce3ffc30a01fc6b411c7088b9b923dc90155507e5917693e8ec830595e7d1 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=85237a45b237667ddc203680c368c4b670d01ab9999b433bd413f98592f885cd7362f888683240c26d3d175e69d6c5ff1c0e9db9bef7b704 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=85237a45b237667d8031d0495882b83a0dce25bb78a8e76b51ddc20fcf325e034b706c7d2416c22cce3b8b7a865b2b7c0602e91421309dd1 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=85237a45b237667d019d0c4be3a0a6615ba11544e1ac70764979e64f7829090d9e7063b722d86a1e75c68d0c589866e88d42124ff7c49340fb3485dcbb956b68 
Upgrade to Grammarly Premium    
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=85237a45b237667db7e14a2b4ecb54d3b88df23073b9b69842832bb8708f84eaf2177e2bcb8bf0cfd2f7ae8cb030536ef5e183b6e04e3d890fc15854c9f23b72 
Learn more 

 
https://view.send.grammarly.com/?qs=8d4e392b7e56a7a405984a545d85aba845967042bfd2636e5bf07dcb75120b2c9575855df4d5889754b9d1ede891b79feecea81b84f94932d7e025e1d3f0431bf9cc3a15b700259080a2315a8644d7dbdac1195f9ff9d66a 
View Web Version   - 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=85237a45b237667de89f6c404035d710614a77294e9208c7ba60f87cc49f9292224d02f98e02ec80180b736fe92c494903d780986a27cf43b7f75bd32c3e6532 
Email Preferences  -  
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=85237a45b237667de89f6c404035d710614a77294e9208c7ba60f87cc49f9292224d02f98e02ec80180b736fe92c494903d780986a27cf43b7f75bd32c3e6532 
Unsubscribe 
 
We hope you enjoy monitoring your weekly writing trends. But if you no longer wish to receive Grammarly Insights emails, you may change your preferences by clicking the link above.
 
(c) 2022 Grammarly, Inc. - 548 Market St. #35410 - San Francisco, CA 94104