Subject: Spend less time editing + 40% discount!
From: "Grammarly Premium" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 17 Jul 2022 07:46:16 -0600
List-Id: <6424583.xt.local>

Grammarly

 

 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=e8dd5a39dba015d9ba9a1dde86d61225d15babcc017c439aba0e6c6f8fb87607294526fa4ee5d065a997a9c0a17e67151be68f4725cc3909 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=e8dd5a39dba015d9ba9a1dde86d61225d15babcc017c439aba0e6c6f8fb87607294526fa4ee5d065a997a9c0a17e67151be68f4725cc3909 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=e8dd5a39dba015d954aaded824b025e0a4548b9ce1d61a4384f5e3c8565faaefc7f6b869187b564fee47fba0a15ead8c6edcd6ea79a9db1a81c7a7e44f4074ae 
Redeem this offer &rarr;

 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=e8dd5a39dba015d954aaded824b025e0a4548b9ce1d61a4384f5e3c8565faaefc7f6b869187b564fee47fba0a15ead8c6edcd6ea79a9db1a81c7a7e44f4074ae 

Right Tone, Less Time

There's a time and place for friendly writing, just as there's a time and place for formality. Grammarly Premium tells you when your tone is off and offers suggestions for tone transformations when needed. And it works right where you type, so you can quickly adjust your tone to match your intent.

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=e8dd5a39dba015d954aaded824b025e0a4548b9ce1d61a4384f5e3c8565faaefc7f6b869187b564fee47fba0a15ead8c6edcd6ea79a9db1a81c7a7e44f4074ae 
Get 40% Off Premium 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=e8dd5a39dba015d954aaded824b025e0a4548b9ce1d61a4384f5e3c8565faaefc7f6b869187b564fee47fba0a15ead8c6edcd6ea79a9db1a81c7a7e44f4074ae 

Don't spend unnecessary time second-guessing how your writing could be perceived. Save 40%* on an annual Premium plan, and instantly receive tone suggestions when you upgrade by July 20!

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=e8dd5a39dba015d954aaded824b025e0a4548b9ce1d61a4384f5e3c8565faaefc7f6b869187b564fee47fba0a15ead8c6edcd6ea79a9db1a81c7a7e44f4074ae 
Upgrade Now 

Write cleaner and

faster for 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=e8dd5a39dba015d954aaded824b025e0a4548b9ce1d61a4384f5e3c8565faaefc7f6b869187b564fee47fba0a15ead8c6edcd6ea79a9db1a81c7a7e44f4074ae 
$7.20/month

 

 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=e8dd5a39dba015d92972abfd57dfdd85fae45d9d03c3c73fdb2e85688e90b04b6055091f0aa370e1367690eae6830d28234603162b24b6a6 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=e8dd5a39dba015d993240dd6488bee1172f021093edeb5143b813f17ed4fb1bcc0d0821956c4569e77c5128ceecf1671b976667037349f50 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=e8dd5a39dba015d9d6b30366ee57261a230e12bfae03f79616386146a178f634ba901db1ada1d39e2e3e8dd4e9d89f1614e113fcd1ee77e9 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=e8dd5a39dba015d951c778406642cac99e1aa318e5cb8b304b1ac28c76fd0c57d1db457366d98412b10b7b45b91b41b3c52d49750aaa1e97 

 

 

https://view.send.grammarly.com/?qs=e3b65f20627c607171dd7a918334ec1c3fb23598c8f3dd6040ab27445ec39c4361f4cff59440b9a1c9990493ede122786668342d853823a989bcfbd15802b298fa9c6ced58dc97e2d2878c0750029076e87bd4019f8f68d9 
View Web Version   .  
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=e8dd5a39dba015d92c4ae9c09e124e804bf0d5bb2858f23c9056b922fca967b7a7d8af9035883af626d3c82db5d16860944137616b2276668436688181d340a2 
Email Preferences   .  
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=e8dd5a39dba015d92c4ae9c09e124e804bf0d5bb2858f23c9056b922fca967b7a7d8af9035883af626d3c82db5d16860944137616b2276668436688181d340a2 
Unsubscribe 

 

*This offer is active until 7/20/2022 and cannot be combined with other offers, discounts, or applied to prior purchases. 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=e8dd5a39dba015d954aaded824b025e0a4548b9ce1d61a4384f5e3c8565faaefc7f6b869187b564fee47fba0a15ead8c6edcd6ea79a9db1a81c7a7e44f4074ae 
Additional terms 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=e8dd5a39dba015d9207656e928b8b942c9549efa0781ff696be3be6d25eb9c848ee552ca98a31c4e9966628ea1e41152d6cd553efbf1a8518d1158d8ee327eb6 
apply.

You received this offer for Grammarly Premium because you are currently opted in to receive them via your preference settings. You may adjust your preferences at any time by clicking the link above.

(c) 2022 Grammarly, Inc. 548 Market St. #35410, San Francisco, CA 94104