Subject: Enhance your vocabulary + 40% off Premium!
From: "Grammarly Premium" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 13 Jul 2022 07:42:06 -0600
List-Id: <6424583.xt.local>

Grammarly

 

 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=d98ec3a6465598da2f6de3e77fab1fd29ca177c3f6029830d1fc256953cd3da3f08c4899ceef42753fe4940514ba289b3625c0a3a6f46e09 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=d98ec3a6465598da2f6de3e77fab1fd29ca177c3f6029830d1fc256953cd3da3f08c4899ceef42753fe4940514ba289b3625c0a3a6f46e09 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=d98ec3a6465598daba3cef822242307bfd23eaaadb5fba63c08a4059d9c731436f5052986f180589c1b7939523b1d501c6b65c618dd3c99398c9aacdc347da10 
Redeem this offer &rarr;

 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=d98ec3a6465598daba3cef822242307bfd23eaaadb5fba63c08a4059d9c731436f5052986f180589c1b7939523b1d501c6b65c618dd3c99398c9aacdc347da10 

Better Word Choices

in Less Time

Overusing common words or repeating the same words in your writing can come across as stale, unoriginal, and even sloppy. Grammarly Premium can spot these ineffective word choices and provide stronger more robust suggestions right where you type. You&rsquo;ll save time searching for compelling language that makes your writing stand out.

From now until July 20, get a year of Premium at 40%* off!

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=d98ec3a6465598daba3cef822242307bfd23eaaadb5fba63c08a4059d9c731436f5052986f180589c1b7939523b1d501c6b65c618dd3c99398c9aacdc347da10 
Upgrade to Premium 

Write cleaner and faster

for 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=d98ec3a6465598daba3cef822242307bfd23eaaadb5fba63c08a4059d9c731436f5052986f180589c1b7939523b1d501c6b65c618dd3c99398c9aacdc347da10 
$7.20/month

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=d98ec3a6465598daba3cef822242307bfd23eaaadb5fba63c08a4059d9c731436f5052986f180589c1b7939523b1d501c6b65c618dd3c99398c9aacdc347da10 

"Grammarly Premium has been an absolute game-changer in my career. With Premium, I save a ton of time and write with more confidence than ever before.&rdquo;

-Ryan Long, Educator

 

 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=d98ec3a6465598da4622d3658c8c9959257c7e6890a0bc1c64a8fb1a00e17a8c07a470004b4b68975ed9fd995242f03e999f198c18724db6 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=d98ec3a6465598da97544c3bac6c61957e652416d99f6fbf036048cfb3f32855c35a3c6c086ace2597abe672185a4a93682626bc4450232b 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=d98ec3a6465598da769fc5340012f069fe650362e08e817b50893a67f9416aa69f9882fe85c66aa39f03efafb0c3b33c7d65a0c30292c639 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=d98ec3a6465598dabc8d3d439e57740921a268bf8d7e901c8b69414337998e8c6876a7324b50122fb021962e14225ba71186a5029a0757de 

 

 

https://view.send.grammarly.com/?qs=8d534f0838a01ac386ad29e4264b7940fd92101d189fe23f709fd0b8278f04f94fe9a0425c779182e5defd3b5d7cd0e884fa36e77641b52d9effc4a30f4e8837abb918e49b09e16f390c6099c4ccc706a38129c94a19be2d 
View Web Version   .  
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=d98ec3a6465598daf7f46d07b72c95f94868bcaae830f13feaff9dbf8ee3d4e0d5d483c0ae085e03f5e41fbd64d14f271a2022f952dcb6f70844548aea9e5b5d 
Email Preferences   .  
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=d98ec3a6465598daf7f46d07b72c95f94868bcaae830f13feaff9dbf8ee3d4e0d5d483c0ae085e03f5e41fbd64d14f271a2022f952dcb6f70844548aea9e5b5d 
Unsubscribe 

 

*This offer is active until 7/20/2022 and cannot be combined with other offers, discounts, or applied to prior purchases. 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=d98ec3a6465598daba3cef822242307bfd23eaaadb5fba63c08a4059d9c731436f5052986f180589c1b7939523b1d501c6b65c618dd3c99398c9aacdc347da10 
Additional terms 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=d98ec3a6465598dac3f495082716c0dcfce668865217650f7efb407cffbb5e1cd5c6ef34233a6ff978d84f6d4a1f6850559d90ccf8bfda5e177c7aedd997822f 
apply.

You received this offer for Grammarly Premium because you are currently opted in to receive them via your preference settings. You may adjust your preferences at any time by clicking the link above.

(c) 2022 Grammarly, Inc. 548 Market St. #35410, San Francisco, CA 94104