Subject: Keep writing to see your super stats.
From: "Grammarly Insights" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 12 Jul 2022 05:16:52 -0600
List-Id: <6424583.xt.local>

Grammarly Weekly Insights

 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=9c962aed9f4ad4d878bf66646fe093bd7ef0d839a80e4d5cfc8829fcd4ccf05c9513cb58f8b818a829af5e37bfddf51da158857db70100e376941181d1065b62 

 
 
JULY 03 &#45; JULY 09

 Your Weekly Writing Update
 
 Whoops! It looks like you might not be logged in because we saw no writing activity for you last week. Please log back in to keep your writing in tip-top shape and stay in the loop about your epic stats and achievements!

 

 
 
Grammarly writing streak
 
0 weeks
16

Next Achievement

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=9c962aed9f4ad4d8f63f510b4a81958895ddaf1e4bb4bf2136418b68e6d971114b516f534b9754ee90d24d10dd391e8696dc9537e48a95e9a9d71c8a2f4bf8f3 
See all achievements  
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=9c962aed9f4ad4d8f63f510b4a81958895ddaf1e4bb4bf2136418b68e6d971114b516f534b9754ee90d24d10dd391e8696dc9537e48a95e9a9d71c8a2f4bf8f3 
&rsaquo;

Productivity

No activity detected for last week. 
Please make sure you are 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=9c962aed9f4ad4d8b315f1620aa9637223f9275c0c7e9ddff260ae5445befebdfa93b47c5046f20908402874be334b88de134286c4064bcfb04234d423ad718a 
logged in .
0
word checked

 

 

 

 

Jun 18 25 Jul 02 09

Mastery

No activity detected for last week. 
Please make sure you are 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=9c962aed9f4ad4d8b315f1620aa9637223f9275c0c7e9ddff260ae5445befebdfa93b47c5046f20908402874be334b88de134286c4064bcfb04234d423ad718a 
logged in .
0
alert shown

 

 

 

 

 Jun 18 25 Jul 02 09

vocabulary 

No activity detected for last week. 
Please make sure you are 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=9c962aed9f4ad4d8b315f1620aa9637223f9275c0c7e9ddff260ae5445befebdfa93b47c5046f20908402874be334b88de134286c4064bcfb04234d423ad718a 
logged in .
0
 unique word used

 

 

 

 

 Jun 18 25 Jul 02 09

WORDS CHECKED WITH GRAMMARLY OVER TIME

326,974
 
total words checked by Grammarly
 since Jan 01, 1753 (0 last week)

 

 
 
Elevate your writing with <br class="hide">advanced suggestions from <br class="hide">Grammarly Premium.

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=9c962aed9f4ad4d895131a5bf78c38b950eb9f449fc97b8721be2cdefcc042efcfb6d984ea12b10c04653d68d33e5680a61a533b123552cec55c5389086e49ba 
Upgrade to Fix <br>Advanced Issues 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=9c962aed9f4ad4d895131a5bf78c38b950eb9f449fc97b8721be2cdefcc042efcfb6d984ea12b10c04653d68d33e5680a61a533b123552cec55c5389086e49ba 

Go <br>Premium

 

 
this week's stories & tips

Students

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=d217936e33d5428988a2ec6c663b523bdaf820e158894d07af693b6cff975032b088976387ae3dd1a674d307c4a6ba9a5266bc531319c2de8cb8cb44f27bbf7a 
What Is an Analogy in Writing? 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=d217936e33d5428988a2ec6c663b523bdaf820e158894d07af693b6cff975032b088976387ae3dd1a674d307c4a6ba9a5266bc531319c2de8cb8cb44f27bbf7a 
&rsaquo; 

 
 
Professionals

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=d217936e33d542896b41e1eea4ac11a4950691821e2eeaa4382a04a7eba29ba63f006118b205074fdb0739b3e3021ef6e64c67b1cd1e912dc782f23464e02614 
A Guide to Writing a Job Description 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=d217936e33d542896b41e1eea4ac11a4950691821e2eeaa4382a04a7eba29ba63f006118b205074fdb0739b3e3021ef6e64c67b1cd1e912dc782f23464e02614 
&rsaquo; 

 
 
Blog Post

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=d217936e33d54289712afc44f27f28028186ecb5fa32f358846584e227c3294864f6bda93430c8da67661c9e043c340f34824e8d3a78c46a432b45f005e11ad3 
The Communication Model for Happy, Healthy, Hybrid Teams 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=d217936e33d54289712afc44f27f28028186ecb5fa32f358846584e227c3294864f6bda93430c8da67661c9e043c340f34824e8d3a78c46a432b45f005e11ad3 
&rsaquo; 

 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=9c962aed9f4ad4d82fd5591ab5858dd4ce4c3588b102adecc7366fcdeeb413c5ccf436b93a7abb0b3c706a6ef9ab4c6a555a16755d5012dc53098ebc10ea246a 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=9c962aed9f4ad4d82fd5591ab5858dd4ce4c3588b102adecc7366fcdeeb413c5ccf436b93a7abb0b3c706a6ef9ab4c6a555a16755d5012dc53098ebc10ea246a 

Give your team personalized <br class="hide"> writing feedback to improve accuracy, word choice, <br class="hide"> and tone.

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=9c962aed9f4ad4d82fd5591ab5858dd4ce4c3588b102adecc7366fcdeeb413c5ccf436b93a7abb0b3c706a6ef9ab4c6a555a16755d5012dc53098ebc10ea246a 
Try Grammarly Business 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=9c962aed9f4ad4d82fd5591ab5858dd4ce4c3588b102adecc7366fcdeeb413c5ccf436b93a7abb0b3c706a6ef9ab4c6a555a16755d5012dc53098ebc10ea246a 

 
 
 Get More From Grammarly
 
 Fully protect yourself from writing mistakes
 by activating all 5 Grammarly features. 

 
 Browser Extension 

Mobile Keyboard

 

  

 Grammarly’s desktop apphttps://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=9c962aed9f4ad4d8ee7c3eb3f493c5ace547193d350dab2c725082d4e7cef57c19bd198aa63715c85555dcf6e7f57bbfeb50eb4b1358361ff2f69f617dbf17b9 
Activate  

 Premium Checks https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=9c962aed9f4ad4d84154a2fc67b77ae3689304530aebc3f60ddabe86f5545b5cbc6c9b22f0116f5e40af66b38136079c49b519d1fd83eeb5b493964e9334302f 
Activate  

 Basic Checks

 

 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=9c962aed9f4ad4d88e009e6be0f0b27af92d6dabff098b26bb7915f2d1846c2c90a20e2c1e5c0080b1fc50ed81bc3d0dcf2495bf9fd688e9 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=9c962aed9f4ad4d83fc46365a14e1780ea71cb6fedd10150df5ed621836c8c73b4c8e1c83832556f413d65e60e59bbbe8ca227856ffb3e4f 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=9c962aed9f4ad4d89598ce52348a496351b7ef9237818d35d13ac449a5f6b5e97421956372b9d82deebf7b74a4cf53430cd2af4d1f2a9ec2 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=9c962aed9f4ad4d88b70442cb6d211abbd8be2f431e21700006ad0c62dcc087031538416afe9068bb55ffae8477ca3979487f5bc3d3ec369 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=9c962aed9f4ad4d84154a2fc67b77ae3689304530aebc3f60ddabe86f5545b5cbc6c9b22f0116f5e40af66b38136079c49b519d1fd83eeb5b493964e9334302f 
Upgrade to Grammarly Premium    
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=9c962aed9f4ad4d891e615fadea10ec02c81963c06d5dfbeda8152c15ee45864242f929896733a2ed045499a6424ccb792fb382327f3c8dcf9bcff047950d383 
Learn more 

 
https://view.send.grammarly.com/?qs=51cc52836b9e1806e521f53a85e9463fe64c9e027f936d67ba018a82436b278e4563b961bec47c79fa88ff6161172db9bb224981435cf4176c45b5286ea6a40bc8e873e20362d9847541381a22f9c3465c3117bb505ad1c8 
View Web Version   - 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=9c962aed9f4ad4d887b7df696249d9eb17491c75ab8cd91cf8b526e37210ec07b8723ddf18573de0e4721662c8ed5ba4bae710458d177e414b012512cd766254 
Email Preferences  -  
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=9c962aed9f4ad4d887b7df696249d9eb17491c75ab8cd91cf8b526e37210ec07b8723ddf18573de0e4721662c8ed5ba4bae710458d177e414b012512cd766254 
Unsubscribe 
 
We hope you enjoy monitoring your weekly writing trends. But if you no longer wish to receive Grammarly Insights emails, you may change your preferences by clicking the link above.
 
(c) 2022 Grammarly, Inc. - 548 Market St. #35410 - San Francisco, CA 94104