Subject: We miss you! Make sure you're logged in.
From: "Grammarly Insights" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 05 Jul 2022 12:03:27 -0600
List-Id: <6424583.xt.local>

Grammarly Weekly Insights

 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=ce9f40bbef0253a4203cd762c00ead1d7a244a7f5ac8099988df7c53fb72f9519f394865b52f99178a409849415732bcc98bd3be5ab80ef6b9830a734b61a372 

 
 
JUNE 26 &#45; JULY 02

 Your Weekly Writing Update
 
 We're not seeing any writing activity for you last week, so unless you were taking a writing break, you might have accidentally logged out. Please log back in so we can keep you up to date on your personal records and general greatness.

 

 
 
Grammarly writing streak
 
0 weeks
16

Next Achievement

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=ce9f40bbef0253a467f07cfde08ef68e2646bd4469f18fe0f29d6e53baaadc73538b886f09b4725d8e8e44b7b3d2fa74317b834ffe91f70eddfb3757f026fa08 
See all achievements  
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=ce9f40bbef0253a467f07cfde08ef68e2646bd4469f18fe0f29d6e53baaadc73538b886f09b4725d8e8e44b7b3d2fa74317b834ffe91f70eddfb3757f026fa08 
&rsaquo;

Productivity

No activity detected for last week. 
Please make sure you are 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=ce9f40bbef0253a48a51f40840dc3f75ae8d1657bf15e7e067283143942bcf5e8cfe95c2c756ff32c5a0abf42075e03e4f39a9fbaedbe6270b9ee644e98fd27f 
logged in .
0
word checked

 

 

 

 

Jun 11 18 Jun 25 02

Mastery

No activity detected for last week. 
Please make sure you are 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=ce9f40bbef0253a48a51f40840dc3f75ae8d1657bf15e7e067283143942bcf5e8cfe95c2c756ff32c5a0abf42075e03e4f39a9fbaedbe6270b9ee644e98fd27f 
logged in .
0
alert shown

 

 

 

 

 Jun 11 18 Jun 25 02

vocabulary 

No activity detected for last week. 
Please make sure you are 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=ce9f40bbef0253a48a51f40840dc3f75ae8d1657bf15e7e067283143942bcf5e8cfe95c2c756ff32c5a0abf42075e03e4f39a9fbaedbe6270b9ee644e98fd27f 
logged in .
0
 unique word used

 

 

 

 

 Jun 11 18 Jun 25 02

WORDS CHECKED WITH GRAMMARLY OVER TIME

326,974
 
total words checked by Grammarly
 since Jan 01, 1753 (0 last week)

 

 
 
Elevate your writing with <br class="hide">advanced suggestions from <br class="hide">Grammarly Premium.

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=ce9f40bbef0253a4696fd2af23afedf8290dc501224070a3a2c8df52463681ca82738f33b30548b02dd2de5759191195a56f723acdf28820479cf24f140947d1 
Upgrade to Fix <br>Advanced Issues 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=ce9f40bbef0253a4696fd2af23afedf8290dc501224070a3a2c8df52463681ca82738f33b30548b02dd2de5759191195a56f723acdf28820479cf24f140947d1 

Go <br>Premium

 

 
this week's stories & tips

Students

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=3b876ff672b36ab09119ac0231b11f921f486e2ca70ebd92ddc1aee133c511f57a424604400b6929153c1c0fa7ade3c180bce1e4d522d7f76f5a44e2a659b58b 
What is an Anagram in Literature? Definition and Examples 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=3b876ff672b36ab09119ac0231b11f921f486e2ca70ebd92ddc1aee133c511f57a424604400b6929153c1c0fa7ade3c180bce1e4d522d7f76f5a44e2a659b58b 
&rsaquo; 

 
 
Writing Tips

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=3b876ff672b36ab00e000b6aa165f14f042f6207916730808b27d8c86d0399707e1825faf83a246c1736087ce07a886f12aacbeebcc7406edd7916220f35890c 
A Guide to Themes in Writing and Literature 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=3b876ff672b36ab00e000b6aa165f14f042f6207916730808b27d8c86d0399707e1825faf83a246c1736087ce07a886f12aacbeebcc7406edd7916220f35890c 
&rsaquo; 

 
 
Grammar

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=3b876ff672b36ab0d3d185e99337724a02be296fdadc2b849589935eb2004bb5ccda96feb3a00770667760c1005c1891974b05a708aff89b5f48a93ee36bc66d 
What Is Subject-Verb Agreement? 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=3b876ff672b36ab0d3d185e99337724a02be296fdadc2b849589935eb2004bb5ccda96feb3a00770667760c1005c1891974b05a708aff89b5f48a93ee36bc66d 
&rsaquo; 

 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=ce9f40bbef0253a4e5eaaa5a5f2d63d69538234854edf246a117d58d2996016b9d24b76b588e7afdc5a4befded11e3ee3538d687d7c012c031fd10753d06dfcb 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=ce9f40bbef0253a4e5eaaa5a5f2d63d69538234854edf246a117d58d2996016b9d24b76b588e7afdc5a4befded11e3ee3538d687d7c012c031fd10753d06dfcb 

Top-quality work from your team means better results for your business. What&#39;s not to like?

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=ce9f40bbef0253a4e5eaaa5a5f2d63d69538234854edf246a117d58d2996016b9d24b76b588e7afdc5a4befded11e3ee3538d687d7c012c031fd10753d06dfcb 
Try Grammarly Business 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=ce9f40bbef0253a4e5eaaa5a5f2d63d69538234854edf246a117d58d2996016b9d24b76b588e7afdc5a4befded11e3ee3538d687d7c012c031fd10753d06dfcb 

 
 
 Get More From Grammarly
 
 Fully protect yourself from writing mistakes
 by activating all 5 Grammarly features. 

 
 Browser Extension 

Mobile Keyboard

 

  

 Grammarly’s desktop apphttps://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=ce9f40bbef0253a4b5297de060755cfc3aa80adbd479610951d7ef9c7abeca7c4af709ac06958fe6fceda019efa85946fe7e894465720754f566f08b9a34f7e4 
Activate  

 Premium Checks https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=ce9f40bbef0253a45d620c25d443427f37828eedd30e381c1ded5aaa23b1dd0b7b334d2cf5d9a666629669193afd846290586b22ac98e8afb8f9da2bf2bd461f 
Activate  

 Basic Checks

 

 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=ce9f40bbef0253a4d669c40889d4ee883e944522d3124808a9610cf47ac84158b6d5026097ff4601623e5b5b49c0de460112b23950616b87 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=ce9f40bbef0253a46f988855649a82ed13fc7b9fe04c7441a9da106fe82d40ceed5599c19515fdcdae61a186d7e92b684afcbad536751991 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=ce9f40bbef0253a41130c2f318f9929545dc39388554d00bf6fdb2ab1c999ed9e8a9a616edcdd8846f22bba9dc3e1f7e1e977f90de2d4014 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=ce9f40bbef0253a4def1c39939a65c4c7adb589808f8ede8374845bcfcea87698130d57461fc6eab429bc65bcb89182802de69ef2b48d0c9 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=ce9f40bbef0253a45d620c25d443427f37828eedd30e381c1ded5aaa23b1dd0b7b334d2cf5d9a666629669193afd846290586b22ac98e8afb8f9da2bf2bd461f 
Upgrade to Grammarly Premium    
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=ce9f40bbef0253a4475147ef8ded3c2e4754c3e5af3d0af7e92d26fee525b30a35c6bc5ed1d86517ef25df56a21166ea777634f7d8c4321023c03fc98a1bace9 
Learn more 

 
https://view.send.grammarly.com/?qs=7611c37e7e12a177c45db60f2dcce266ff698d5e9a40654c7949eaf74f21679b394d075a77227d0dbe169749ec0b98168939aec0dab8fc1feca5350b352690d7f4b664f27f4f9849425925f2a1cb45c860f9c96cfe9cbb7b 
View Web Version   - 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=ce9f40bbef0253a47aeba8dce98c6b675e4b2b97e5c945cfdd9e02296fe69389b138e5260ed83285d13e5dc3ad5c630e0e1cd05c4387a22988ace8622face423 
Email Preferences  -  
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=ce9f40bbef0253a47aeba8dce98c6b675e4b2b97e5c945cfdd9e02296fe69389b138e5260ed83285d13e5dc3ad5c630e0e1cd05c4387a22988ace8622face423 
Unsubscribe 
 
We hope you enjoy monitoring your weekly writing trends. But if you no longer wish to receive Grammarly Insights emails, you may change your preferences by clicking the link above.
 
(c) 2022 Grammarly, Inc. - 548 Market St. #35410 - San Francisco, CA 94104