Subject: EPOS L1 customer support survey - CSAT 1 or 2
From: Epos Audio <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 05 Jul 2022 09:45:44 +0000

Hi,

Customer support survey received a bad CSAT value. Check the ticket and response from below and see what actions need to take place.

Zendesk ticket: https://eposaudio.zendesk.com/agent/tickets/226458
Agent: Shivangi Bhattacharya

Answer summary including all questions.

226458 (Zendesk Ticket #226458, External response)

Page1

How was your experience with Epos Audio?

1

Page2

What areas affected your score?

Warranty

Page3

Do you feel like we resolved your issue?

No

Page4

What did you like about our service, and where can we improve?

my issue is not fixed as it is going to take a week time to repair the headset fault. I can not work without headset for which I need quick fix for the headset.
Where can we improve, and what did you like about our service?

The recipient did not answer this question.