Subject: EPOS L1 customer support survey - CSAT 1 or 2
From: Epos Audio <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 28 Jun 2022 01:14:27 +0000

Hi,

Customer support survey received a bad CSAT value. Check the ticket and response from below and see what actions need to take place.

Zendesk ticket: https://eposaudio.zendesk.com/agent/tickets/226936
Agent: AJ Hurry

Answer summary including all questions.

226936 (Zendesk Ticket #226936, External response)

Page1

How was your experience with Epos Audio?

1

Page2

What areas affected your score?

Process

Page3

Do you feel like we resolved your issue?

No

Page4

What did you like about our service, and where can we improve?

This entire process for something like this is a pain. I am just trying to get my headset replaced. Why isn’t there just an easier way to shop something back rather than go through all of these emails? I feel like this is a waste of time. Give the customer an address to ship it and then find out if it’s covered or not. After all of this, I still haven’t shipped you my headset that’s not working. So frustrating. Customers don’t have this much time to do this. 
Where can we improve, and what did you like about our service?

The recipient did not answer this question.