Subject: EPOS L1 customer support survey - CSAT 1 or 2
From: Epos Audio <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 22 Jun 2022 14:13:04 +0000

Hi,

Customer support survey received a bad CSAT value. Check the ticket and response from below and see what actions need to take place.

Zendesk ticket: https://eposaudio.zendesk.com/agent/tickets/229439
Agent: AJ Hurry

Answer summary including all questions.

229439 (Zendesk Ticket #229439, External response)

Page1

How was your experience with Epos Audio?

2

Page2

What areas affected your score?

Website content

Page3

Do you feel like we resolved your issue?

No

Page4

What did you like about our service, and where can we improve?

The website needs to be less of a what feels like a sales pitch, and more of store where I can find quality headsets specific to my needs. I don't care that the headsets work with PlayStation or Xbox, I came here wanting to know all the specifics that made Sennheiser headsets good in the first place.
Where can we improve, and what did you like about our service?

The recipient did not answer this question.