Subject: Your 50% offer expires tonight!
From: "Grammarly Premium" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 22 Jun 2022 07:39:41 -0600
List-Id: <6424583.xt.local>

Grammarly

 

 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=84dee6ac7f55a9bd9d835cb281202ea0f7f6dbb312214b4f871ac04b80b6b468e5cb6ed04ccbb79129d3e2d133da2d97af8c3ef22a76cdb2 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=84dee6ac7f55a9bd85773a6672107e55155b67bbfa58f7672ca98bc178e75a913997dc13eec539e3b63f1e94c452ed21b5408254de6257fa3d0017ff28d6d10c 
Redeem this offer &rarr;

 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=84dee6ac7f55a9bd85773a6672107e55155b67bbfa58f7672ca98bc178e75a913997dc13eec539e3b63f1e94c452ed21b5408254de6257fa3d0017ff28d6d10c 

Make Your Boldest

Words Shine

We&rsquo;re highlighting our best features so you can highlight yours. Grammarly Premium&rsquo;s formatting suggestions can bring attention to what&rsquo;s important in your writing by bolding key words and phrases&mdash;like dates and names. The result is efficient writing and an effective impact on your reader.

Today is your last chance to upgrade to Premium and get 50% off* an annual plan. The offer ends at midnight!

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=84dee6ac7f55a9bd85773a6672107e55155b67bbfa58f7672ca98bc178e75a913997dc13eec539e3b63f1e94c452ed21b5408254de6257fa3d0017ff28d6d10c 
Upgrade to Premium 

Simplify your writing

for 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=84dee6ac7f55a9bd85773a6672107e55155b67bbfa58f7672ca98bc178e75a913997dc13eec539e3b63f1e94c452ed21b5408254de6257fa3d0017ff28d6d10c 
$6/month

 

 

Works across all your devices

Grammarly works in 10,000+ web and desktop applications, whether

you&rsquo;re on your phone, tablet, or computer. 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=84dee6ac7f55a9bd4d8043bcd8361f7c745759502cc1d58a8c5f35abb23c9ef697f73677ac99d2c963e756cba2bacbece627848b50935a59 
Learn more.

 

 

 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=84dee6ac7f55a9bd5496b1aa087b43acd4a5a3c1b3f66bb7a754374a9aee036a59609a0d9d9ea8ced7cde265bfac6591318fa3a4d31dc4d2 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=84dee6ac7f55a9bd8fd4e68b05b06d457a693f9f5f8167f03135ca67a60b2648480ef55e945cfdfe87187a349c4c53e07f8f1febf550e84c 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=84dee6ac7f55a9bd00d9d1569360ec8563e5f21c1f4754a25105287f71ecb8df24c661821ec536716d91064763d79ed3cc95f9657917fcb8 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=84dee6ac7f55a9bd0aec20c4ca1515996e5ab1fe664de8ba5512512e0896338ec7080993c1f56e690d696b257f024278e989e8592d5ebceb 

 

 

https://view.send.grammarly.com/?qs=308a221e5f94718605e650c9d402d818a695e4c3ff16f8b762afcf22a5fde429324be0dff19b53b71ce47828314da0fd6de74590167950da64ae33d7cb63c808f58bb556eee8a2afc0560206d4baecc1108285f735371bd4 
View Web Version   .  
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=84dee6ac7f55a9bd7d2eb8ce92687c4ef18af3bafe73be9c1aab01308f1b03737890e1a6cb21f7d3c708be049d3baf6a07e78747b37ac7713d886ad40f036827 
Email Preferences   .  
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=84dee6ac7f55a9bd7d2eb8ce92687c4ef18af3bafe73be9c1aab01308f1b03737890e1a6cb21f7d3c708be049d3baf6a07e78747b37ac7713d886ad40f036827 
Unsubscribe 

 

*This offer is active until 6/22/2022 and cannot be combined with other offers, discounts, or applied to prior purchases. 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=84dee6ac7f55a9bdb3a617616eb72501196e5889df61e527e9e66a4418c639c49bee8bb44901a32714814e4aefb17c59bb762b89b2ad3f5408f5df4824a20c0b 
Additional terms 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=84dee6ac7f55a9bdb3a617616eb72501196e5889df61e527e9e66a4418c639c49bee8bb44901a32714814e4aefb17c59bb762b89b2ad3f5408f5df4824a20c0b 
apply.

You received this offer for Grammarly Premium because you are currently opted in to receive them via your preference settings. You may adjust your preferences at any time by clicking the link above.

(c) 2022 Grammarly, Inc. 548 Market St. #35410, San Francisco, CA 94104