Subject: Your Weekly Writing Stats + 50% Off Premium
From: "Grammarly Insights" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 21 Jun 2022 03:13:06 -0600
List-Id: <6424583.xt.local>

Grammarly Weekly Insights

 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=c9278a34f83b2621d4031630e09d7b9dacf193788204320d97417c08715cc0ed73fb6c645ada2c8a7e83290ab10fca817b14afc1843815e05f4597acff323e8e 

 
 
JUNE 12 &#45; JUNE 18

 Your Weekly Writing Update
 
 Whoops! It looks like you might not be logged in because we saw no writing activity for you last week. Please log back in to keep your writing in tip-top shape and stay in the loop about your epic stats and achievements!

 

 
 
Grammarly writing streak
 
0 weeks
16

Next Achievement

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=c9278a34f83b2621da03a238ece89745dc33f867ba4097a77b92c21bfe14a84d2200bd3e5431ee2c5e8bd1f69fa822639eedc8b8e17958b8b82da564183fd805 
See all achievements  
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=c9278a34f83b2621da03a238ece89745dc33f867ba4097a77b92c21bfe14a84d2200bd3e5431ee2c5e8bd1f69fa822639eedc8b8e17958b8b82da564183fd805 
&rsaquo;

Productivity

No activity detected for last week. 
Please make sure you are 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=c9278a34f83b26215c80a7d123704f79b5ee93616adee3bda05aceb16d6639cf2a68f7650e9db95b9bebfffce7b96a2e82c61355d38a252e8a38e47308806ee7 
logged in .
0
word checked

 

 

 

 

May 28 04 Jun 11 18

Mastery

No activity detected for last week. 
Please make sure you are 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=c9278a34f83b26215c80a7d123704f79b5ee93616adee3bda05aceb16d6639cf2a68f7650e9db95b9bebfffce7b96a2e82c61355d38a252e8a38e47308806ee7 
logged in .
0
alert shown

 

 

 

 

 May 28 04 Jun 11 18

vocabulary 

No activity detected for last week. 
Please make sure you are 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=c9278a34f83b26215c80a7d123704f79b5ee93616adee3bda05aceb16d6639cf2a68f7650e9db95b9bebfffce7b96a2e82c61355d38a252e8a38e47308806ee7 
logged in .
0
 unique word used

 

 

 

 

 May 28 04 Jun 11 18

WORDS CHECKED WITH GRAMMARLY OVER TIME

326,974
 
total words checked by Grammarly
 since Jan 01, 1753 (0 last week)

 

 
 
<strong>Final Days: </strong>Upgrade by June 22 and<br class="hide"> get 50% OFF a year of Premium!

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=1c036b7c79fabc8ddb319cab82cb688dd3e2031e0428afe86169bfb39ced505f6036e427d0d25f7555adc1eac70c4e9eb6d0c414744b99752fcda4ef46311c12 
Claim this Offer 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=1c036b7c79fabc8ddb319cab82cb688dd3e2031e0428afe86169bfb39ced505f6036e427d0d25f7555adc1eac70c4e9eb6d0c414744b99752fcda4ef46311c12 

50% OFF

 

 
this week's stories & tips

Writing Tips

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=b8ee515dea0bfd624ff92d2d1c2285ec01a1fe085be18bd435a106a5d531e94a1da0aae0ac9be856ce11aadfe53a03d227065f6d43a98474d9a90d7ad5a3155b 
What Is an Allegory? Definition and Examples 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=b8ee515dea0bfd624ff92d2d1c2285ec01a1fe085be18bd435a106a5d531e94a1da0aae0ac9be856ce11aadfe53a03d227065f6d43a98474d9a90d7ad5a3155b 
&rsaquo; 

 
 
Writing Tips

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=b8ee515dea0bfd620b2f99a45951547b403cd9c5596cc64308a5ab01767f557c95a4349c444dd573dc02cb6979111eebb84ff76d6c0de302a6b396b28e32b57d 
How to Write a Press Release: A Step-by-Step Guide 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=b8ee515dea0bfd620b2f99a45951547b403cd9c5596cc64308a5ab01767f557c95a4349c444dd573dc02cb6979111eebb84ff76d6c0de302a6b396b28e32b57d 
&rsaquo; 

 
 
Grammar

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=b8ee515dea0bfd625d5058068d4aa5505d97c0f9565034f8a4e4d194410666282fccd1bc3951d057a3cd79834c87cc26d30e5d41fbcf6226c882a25aaa641d50 
What is the Subjunctive? Definition and Examples 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=b8ee515dea0bfd625d5058068d4aa5505d97c0f9565034f8a4e4d194410666282fccd1bc3951d057a3cd79834c87cc26d30e5d41fbcf6226c882a25aaa641d50 
&rsaquo; 

 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=1c036b7c79fabc8d9ed99eab1075073d7c8d4e74e2b86deb4a0e0526294d6ab4868bbb64a72c973ce7898bff155437d72ade16d18824dda5c3a1e7c0b4aea979 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=1c036b7c79fabc8d9ed99eab1075073d7c8d4e74e2b86deb4a0e0526294d6ab4868bbb64a72c973ce7898bff155437d72ade16d18824dda5c3a1e7c0b4aea979 

Writing emails doesn&rsquo;t<br class="hide"> have to take all day.

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=1c036b7c79fabc8d9ed99eab1075073d7c8d4e74e2b86deb4a0e0526294d6ab4868bbb64a72c973ce7898bff155437d72ade16d18824dda5c3a1e7c0b4aea979 
Try Grammarly Business 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=1c036b7c79fabc8d9ed99eab1075073d7c8d4e74e2b86deb4a0e0526294d6ab4868bbb64a72c973ce7898bff155437d72ade16d18824dda5c3a1e7c0b4aea979 

 
 
 Get More From Grammarly
 
 Fully protect yourself from writing mistakes
 by activating all 5 Grammarly features. 

 
 Browser Extension 

Mobile Keyboard

 

  

 Grammarly’s desktop apphttps://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=1c036b7c79fabc8d4088575a069d031a5bf45e9fb2cb2678fd2c128e6a671fb8962206f9cb850919246e1f97258138d7b9993816acb7ce448b478834049e1944 
Activate  

 Premium Checks https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=1c036b7c79fabc8df853d47d8481393047027277d77b2c4b6002ccb4f03a7c04024e9139874bbb807658734802d28d77369127bd2f66be042862cf6d0ac26d7b 
Activate  

 Basic Checks

 

 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=1c036b7c79fabc8d124c714e8b3e46b940acb7d6eba84596c6bc331e0910a676b1bc7d08f889a182cc1052383a9ee3b3aa467f4ee6e0085f 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=1c036b7c79fabc8d01b2e1e2c6ac28cdf3b118fae590c68e7e2ee15bc58a3bb7f06936c22765a2bc0ffe148640037e80391ed51e568a3e5c 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=1c036b7c79fabc8d2073f50edf75bf15cc54eab2d135ba734cb90df59c2a38370df8744fbaea7d46deb740008b5ed27744c5ae960e62a737 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=1c036b7c79fabc8d50ebbb5c7a9edd1d64ac989aecc325c174dd29ec3d34a6e073a6c676df0776b5c9600091963da7493566271e0620cc8e 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=1c036b7c79fabc8df853d47d8481393047027277d77b2c4b6002ccb4f03a7c04024e9139874bbb807658734802d28d77369127bd2f66be042862cf6d0ac26d7b 
Upgrade to Grammarly Premium    
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=1c036b7c79fabc8d0ed8d5d3b76026327c4cee8cf30739f665efa8f37dd93be70004a879818aa29dad766dc8ff8b7c221b2450565d954ae1d463081a8fa259cd 
Learn more 

 
https://view.send.grammarly.com/?qs=b15d29b6d4c2bbaf5d3cd87bb6da33af66d567d800d9fe6aa55f27431d0f53cbafcf2cbae214cdb6ef34d916692c809ae89f564874175949d42dce109142c42929cba84c1cc751a7bc2295d616396279ef3c42a221f5e288 
View Web Version   - 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=8bfdfb013d678168c51265a8e8884f98a50c910112e8963294af773a422137d36300050c0daa34ea0f71eebcfee44eb3e322a3d33a511b22b393eb47ce394f96 
Email Preferences  -  
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=8bfdfb013d678168c51265a8e8884f98a50c910112e8963294af773a422137d36300050c0daa34ea0f71eebcfee44eb3e322a3d33a511b22b393eb47ce394f96 
Unsubscribe 
 
We hope you enjoy monitoring your weekly writing trends. But if you no longer wish to receive Grammarly Insights emails, you may change your preferences by clicking the link above.
 
(c) 2022 Grammarly, Inc. - 548 Market St. #35410 - San Francisco, CA 94104