Subject: Let Grammarly format your writing + 50% off Premium!
From: "Grammarly Premium" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 19 Jun 2022 07:40:00 -0600
List-Id: <6424583.xt.local>

Grammarly

 

 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=21a070e051d670bbc373c6be4292756a73dfa5b9d79695dc48abb1749a2560b3a71ef630c5346a85c4c5d8bfff2e69745f528b5cf022d748 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=21a070e051d670bbc373c6be4292756a73dfa5b9d79695dc48abb1749a2560b3a71ef630c5346a85c4c5d8bfff2e69745f528b5cf022d748 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=21a070e051d670bbc373c6be4292756a73dfa5b9d79695dc48abb1749a2560b3a71ef630c5346a85c4c5d8bfff2e69745f528b5cf022d748 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=21a070e051d670bb65807398e448eb7601e38da1483c2a948ce414d82b8cd43a61703ba84532f2158e508d36d4f50a304c8344889207a887d43d6676e9c20a97 
Redeem this offer &rarr;

 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=21a070e051d670bb65807398e448eb7601e38da1483c2a948ce414d82b8cd43a61703ba84532f2158e508d36d4f50a304c8344889207a887d43d6676e9c20a97 

Make Your Writing

Easy to Digest

Long written lists can be challenging to read in paragraph form, but bullet points are a convenient way to simplify any list. Grammarly Premium&rsquo;s formatting suggestions include turning a series of lengthy statements into bulleted lists. 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=21a070e051d670bb65807398e448eb7601e38da1483c2a948ce414d82b8cd43a61703ba84532f2158e508d36d4f50a304c8344889207a887d43d6676e9c20a97 
Get 50% Off Premium 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=21a070e051d670bb65807398e448eb7601e38da1483c2a948ce414d82b8cd43a61703ba84532f2158e508d36d4f50a304c8344889207a887d43d6676e9c20a97 

With bullet points:
	- Your writing is more efficient and easy to read.
	- Your reader can quickly scan the text to find what they need.
	- You won&rsquo;t lose your reader&rsquo;s interest with unwieldy, wordy paragraphs.Now wasn&rsquo;t that easier to follow than a long paragraph of endless text? 

Turn your word salad and comma soup into digestible and effective text. Upgrade to Grammarly Premium by June 22 to get 50% off*.

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=21a070e051d670bb65807398e448eb7601e38da1483c2a948ce414d82b8cd43a61703ba84532f2158e508d36d4f50a304c8344889207a887d43d6676e9c20a97 
Upgrade to Premium 

Simplify your writing

for 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=21a070e051d670bb65807398e448eb7601e38da1483c2a948ce414d82b8cd43a61703ba84532f2158e508d36d4f50a304c8344889207a887d43d6676e9c20a97 
$6/month

 

 

Works across all your devices

Grammarly works in 10,000+ web and desktop applications, whether

you&rsquo;re on your phone, tablet, or computer. 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=21a070e051d670bb6de8999f3473345cc84771e8d8186bd526be29f0f8baa08d1154ba0cf563be3010fb80caf4bb47685b8caba463319fe5 
Learn more.

 

 

 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=21a070e051d670bbbcddb02d119364c049129e92a153fd9c98fadf590d155d9dd79c303294694cc36ca4873a164990b92f41bab2eaf4de08 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=21a070e051d670bb882e1a59ff0e3f9ffd91c8de062bc7bb1a3634473b3781bef3e0eba92ab93ee551be771626dcee52fc7ca2a850e34dba 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=21a070e051d670bb4b781f951720c28c2b04290ebb5ed6b2fa69ff5269a4967e0a952cd26a6ba93df3ebb4a6ae2e3a286c0827ad67eabfe6 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=21a070e051d670bb4da4b449996bcdbf3827461a05ce762ff5646bda9ecb0faf668794a9acba61bc81a54b7267cff8501afb9a5cc7c0a2c6 

 

 

https://view.send.grammarly.com/?qs=34c4b29c9f9de01d6fe14557edca78c44fd297c65b39c88981e6c9291d5f6b48c791d274dd3760ce18acf5264c243d624aa29ef1e90254e77fe1a9cc1b81b1833093c8ffb9c42348f853c3f47490bdb0f5bdfef3e57f0919 
View Web Version   .  
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=21a070e051d670bb3b1ac0b630e646090d9a003853ee915c383a41e864acbb729c9f39182363899d07938ce1cff500f0f84bec2e9de8a3a103862a60d5e5b515 
Email Preferences   .  
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=21a070e051d670bb3b1ac0b630e646090d9a003853ee915c383a41e864acbb729c9f39182363899d07938ce1cff500f0f84bec2e9de8a3a103862a60d5e5b515 
Unsubscribe 

 

*This offer is active until 6/22/2022 and cannot be combined with other offers, discounts, or applied to prior purchases. 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=ef170b322ef4a4ff167cbcf0ccbcf76d8467c6dd85e38f38002641139363037cc657d4159952a6e9deb7fb41a6eab2bd4275da966113036078ee06d8eed67a3b 
Additional terms 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=ef170b322ef4a4ff167cbcf0ccbcf76d8467c6dd85e38f38002641139363037cc657d4159952a6e9deb7fb41a6eab2bd4275da966113036078ee06d8eed67a3b 
apply.

You received this offer for Grammarly Premium because you are currently opted in to receive them via your preference settings. You may adjust your preferences at any time by clicking the link above.

(c) 2022 Grammarly, Inc. 548 Market St. #35410, San Francisco, CA 94104