Subject: Unlock effective writing + 50% off
From: "Grammarly Premium" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 15 Jun 2022 07:47:54 -0600
List-Id: <6424583.xt.local>

Grammarly

 

 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=89245af6804d52d659679af3c030fbb3ef50cb9d073d11fc1462fe3284c827e1be74407d42ace1d0886771eb8f38dd664e27acbf6c6dac87 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=89245af6804d52d659679af3c030fbb3ef50cb9d073d11fc1462fe3284c827e1be74407d42ace1d0886771eb8f38dd664e27acbf6c6dac87 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=89245af6804d52d6323919d0b41f3a50458f311d94e917933ce2520b892be428608dc79ad3dbd3e100486d115c99f8dfa43355049b8c0c57e1b84f3d0828746f 
Redeem this offer &rarr;

 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=89245af6804d52d6323919d0b41f3a50458f311d94e917933ce2520b892be428608dc79ad3dbd3e100486d115c99f8dfa43355049b8c0c57e1b84f3d0828746f 

Make Every

Sentence Count

Being efficient with your writing is all about using effective language to capture your reader&rsquo;s attention. It&rsquo;s also about minimizing your word count to maximize your message, such as rewriting lengthy sentences that can be hard to understand. 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=89245af6804d52d6323919d0b41f3a50458f311d94e917933ce2520b892be428608dc79ad3dbd3e100486d115c99f8dfa43355049b8c0c57e1b84f3d0828746f 
Get 50% Off Premium 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=89245af6804d52d6323919d0b41f3a50458f311d94e917933ce2520b892be428608dc79ad3dbd3e100486d115c99f8dfa43355049b8c0c57e1b84f3d0828746f 

Grammarly Premium&rsquo;s full-sentence rewrites can help you craft clear, compelling and easy-to-follow sentences. Upgrade by June 22 to get a year of Premium at 50% off*!

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=89245af6804d52d6323919d0b41f3a50458f311d94e917933ce2520b892be428608dc79ad3dbd3e100486d115c99f8dfa43355049b8c0c57e1b84f3d0828746f 
Upgrade to Premium 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=89245af6804d52d6323919d0b41f3a50458f311d94e917933ce2520b892be428608dc79ad3dbd3e100486d115c99f8dfa43355049b8c0c57e1b84f3d0828746f 

Additional Premium Features for Effective Communication

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=89245af6804d52d6323919d0b41f3a50458f311d94e917933ce2520b892be428608dc79ad3dbd3e100486d115c99f8dfa43355049b8c0c57e1b84f3d0828746f 

 Formatting Suggestions

Format your sentences for maximum efficiency to make your message reader-friendly.

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=89245af6804d52d6323919d0b41f3a50458f311d94e917933ce2520b892be428608dc79ad3dbd3e100486d115c99f8dfa43355049b8c0c57e1b84f3d0828746f 

  Tone Transformations

 Adjust your tone to align with your intent so your message always resonates.

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=89245af6804d52d6323919d0b41f3a50458f311d94e917933ce2520b892be428608dc79ad3dbd3e100486d115c99f8dfa43355049b8c0c57e1b84f3d0828746f 

  Compelling Vocabulary

 Choose the most effective words to get your point across.

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=89245af6804d52d6323919d0b41f3a50458f311d94e917933ce2520b892be428608dc79ad3dbd3e100486d115c99f8dfa43355049b8c0c57e1b84f3d0828746f 
Upgrade to Premium 

Simplify your writing

for 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=89245af6804d52d6323919d0b41f3a50458f311d94e917933ce2520b892be428608dc79ad3dbd3e100486d115c99f8dfa43355049b8c0c57e1b84f3d0828746f 
$6/month

 

 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=89245af6804d52d6fca2d0377a36fa78a80babd17ced29e218a27cd6ece8ede0c93f1ca22737cb5e804e7a998018fb2b088d577d55d71a53 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=89245af6804d52d6437f984d1a01831446de2fbc8f438f86b2e9f256375bfcb0772d34821ce670c1d6826c96bbd275a10e1bb7ff037dab05 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=740bef94ff6284087f3e1579be28809e96d8276aa4682cafe6b59a2ff914a994af8b36882ebf6a147d358ec784320d11a98545a116dfe46d 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=740bef94ff628408f87b8b123dc323ca84d5ec14388217470ae678c1e15198beb24c17c0e7924a083972d6a1a0f6bbff9a8dfcf2f6833fb1 

 

 

https://view.send.grammarly.com/?qs=b58d69df819927ac8172e0ebcf5b36cabfe6acc9f5fb88c7a336d197afc8f20e7fa914efdcca6661c2e001b31dde00d17c4d7ee7910395adc1db886179a4851216ea02c8141b7c518aaa1420b005129e693533f49dbbe955 
View Web Version   .  
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=740bef94ff628408b2badad70dc1d5b8484ab3ff2ff49d9bb1ab2203f0091a500994c62fffdf91d03d0412eeb456a118e9137cca53861eb5b5d16d0cd8d69143 
Email Preferences   .  
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=740bef94ff628408b2badad70dc1d5b8484ab3ff2ff49d9bb1ab2203f0091a500994c62fffdf91d03d0412eeb456a118e9137cca53861eb5b5d16d0cd8d69143 
Unsubscribe 

 

*This offer is active until 6/22/2022 and cannot be combined with other offers, discounts, or applied to prior purchases. 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=740bef94ff6284084651612f1326c2f7e479edc3e5fd8462b46a3fb3a05f98be19062c220b7976962695f8b60b67c28bc9590736ded793c97096953ac1cdf4bf 
Additional terms 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=740bef94ff6284084651612f1326c2f7e479edc3e5fd8462b46a3fb3a05f98be19062c220b7976962695f8b60b67c28bc9590736ded793c97096953ac1cdf4bf 
apply.

You received this offer for Grammarly Premium because you are currently opted in to receive them via your preference settings. You may adjust your preferences at any time by clicking the link above.

(c) 2022 Grammarly, Inc. 548 Market St. #35410, San Francisco, CA 94104