Subject: Hm, no writing activity last week?
From: "Grammarly Insights" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 07 Jun 2022 03:23:11 -0600
List-Id: <6424583.xt.local>

Grammarly Weekly Insights

 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=4c6e1ec45022f30d95d480d48b4a7e83adb2602ce66977cafabd34b993c60a116eaa1b0ae74ec961d90be23b37dd80beececc0c5610fa7c771dffe5baeeb6d93 

 
 
MAY 29 &#45; JUNE 04

 Your Weekly Writing Update
 
 Uh oh. It looks like you had no writing activity with Grammarly last week. Please check to see that you're still logged in so we can send you your latest stats and awesome achievements!

 

 
 
Grammarly writing streak
 
0 weeks
16

Next Achievement

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=4c6e1ec45022f30de5dae91e3c6d4045c58987d335f3d3a6ffae7af0289d2cb57149dd2d2711326af0cd2adb30f9f27d104107bbe0939e10056f916bf9f95bbd 
See all achievements  
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=4c6e1ec45022f30de5dae91e3c6d4045c58987d335f3d3a6ffae7af0289d2cb57149dd2d2711326af0cd2adb30f9f27d104107bbe0939e10056f916bf9f95bbd 
&rsaquo;

Productivity

No activity detected for last week. 
Please make sure you are 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=4c6e1ec45022f30da5498c5526fc010b53beda1243764c8a5537e073c994e1a3054d8b0e52ebdaa340a80abe10f6ee30f87d55cc7a183f2afe74fdb88dae6e49 
logged in .
0
word checked

 

 

 

 

May 14 21 May 28 04

Mastery

No activity detected for last week. 
Please make sure you are 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=4c6e1ec45022f30da5498c5526fc010b53beda1243764c8a5537e073c994e1a3054d8b0e52ebdaa340a80abe10f6ee30f87d55cc7a183f2afe74fdb88dae6e49 
logged in .
0
alert shown

 

 

 

 

 May 14 21 May 28 04

vocabulary 

No activity detected for last week. 
Please make sure you are 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=4c6e1ec45022f30da5498c5526fc010b53beda1243764c8a5537e073c994e1a3054d8b0e52ebdaa340a80abe10f6ee30f87d55cc7a183f2afe74fdb88dae6e49 
logged in .
0
 unique word used

 

 

 

 

 May 14 21 May 28 04

WORDS CHECKED WITH GRAMMARLY OVER TIME

326,974
 
total words checked by Grammarly
 since Jan 01, 1753 (0 last week)

 

 
 
Elevate your writing with <br class="hide">advanced suggestions from <br class="hide">Grammarly Premium.

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=4c6e1ec45022f30d527c9a18f695719d5f1d81a586fe6342544c1cb7c58c66065f0694bd417c7960cea6703ad260bd198482df522df88db856b4522c43f264cf 
Upgrade to Fix <br>Advanced Issues 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=4c6e1ec45022f30d527c9a18f695719d5f1d81a586fe6342544c1cb7c58c66065f0694bd417c7960cea6703ad260bd198482df522df88db856b4522c43f264cf 

Go <br>Premium

 

 
this week's stories & tips

Writing Tips

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=46ed79731546c1b1724ba9a4781cf9cda598d00785b049287b998fa06452c69339e503c8debf39999a87c6bc351ae2167b4dfd6c437c86d91306b1c63ecac179 
10 Commonly Misspelled Words, and How to Get Them Right 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=46ed79731546c1b1724ba9a4781cf9cda598d00785b049287b998fa06452c69339e503c8debf39999a87c6bc351ae2167b4dfd6c437c86d91306b1c63ecac179 
&rsaquo; 

 
 
Writing Tips

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=46ed79731546c1b1bd28f2dea5a1431bc9c2b8984a1810ee93e67b2415887f5ca0db1e7a719bceeda7e20f81514a5da91abcf2d2c81fd37434c8ec61e58344c8 
How to Title an Essay, with Tips and Examples 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=46ed79731546c1b1bd28f2dea5a1431bc9c2b8984a1810ee93e67b2415887f5ca0db1e7a719bceeda7e20f81514a5da91abcf2d2c81fd37434c8ec61e58344c8 
&rsaquo; 

 
 
Company

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=46ed79731546c1b15dd9b3545a4cc8dd0d13a411735f9cabf08160409d0677575b6b0ccce0650260a2805437f8563d82dba928d5402053ee664d56610f9b73f6 
Grammarly Expands Hiring in Europe 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=46ed79731546c1b15dd9b3545a4cc8dd0d13a411735f9cabf08160409d0677575b6b0ccce0650260a2805437f8563d82dba928d5402053ee664d56610f9b73f6 
&rsaquo; 

 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=4c6e1ec45022f30db9ee86f5563929596134423664ef4e130f7aa9488f42c6faf74120f080606b31b9e231f0325966cb94013af18b7186a18687bcd340326a7c 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=4c6e1ec45022f30db9ee86f5563929596134423664ef4e130f7aa9488f42c6faf74120f080606b31b9e231f0325966cb94013af18b7186a18687bcd340326a7c 

Establish a trusted brand <br class="hide"> footprint by enabling your entire team to produce <br class="hide"> consistent, on-brand writing.

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=4c6e1ec45022f30db9ee86f5563929596134423664ef4e130f7aa9488f42c6faf74120f080606b31b9e231f0325966cb94013af18b7186a18687bcd340326a7c 
Try Grammarly Business 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=4c6e1ec45022f30db9ee86f5563929596134423664ef4e130f7aa9488f42c6faf74120f080606b31b9e231f0325966cb94013af18b7186a18687bcd340326a7c 

 
 
 Get More From Grammarly
 
 Fully protect yourself from writing mistakes
 by activating all 5 Grammarly features. 

 
 Browser Extension 

Mobile Keyboard

 

  

 Grammarly’s desktop apphttps://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=4c6e1ec45022f30d6254cfc77a594645ec3b02fad6517512dcaef93fcd83a73c69e8b6b4179bd20a8de70708d67bda7033e769b216d03b76558052c70a88c39b 
Activate  

 Premium Checks https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=4c6e1ec45022f30d12f6ae643ba5a4c0286b3125b30dbdb9fc95688cc590b5a0d7d481aa0ad088dd22be63791e05d13ad8332c75304617eb76f26e5d56a2f466 
Activate  

 Basic Checks

 

 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=4c6e1ec45022f30d12a737483aed524c1f9a3196c8025da351ff6a97523cf5c021dbefb5ccad6b741b9c80905bfc3015b0e55ebb9324df09 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=4c6e1ec45022f30d596499fd4dba583a0c0a5c50c7fc4d32933c0400ce26f6e9d10d7e23ace2fb0d0e37c739180e0ca5f3fdf67a48d690fa 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=4c6e1ec45022f30d46bd9e044ef388be418099595f13f197078fa9ac70f39a604f55b78d1e620721c240713e49220d9ebd7ab8e56546265f 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=4c6e1ec45022f30d8a2aa4dccb80174356c65b401892cc1e95e64b12dde4201f4d412cf500bf71fee80da67d94b2889fda548bf70afd28bd 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=4c6e1ec45022f30d12f6ae643ba5a4c0286b3125b30dbdb9fc95688cc590b5a0d7d481aa0ad088dd22be63791e05d13ad8332c75304617eb76f26e5d56a2f466 
Upgrade to Grammarly Premium    
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=4c6e1ec45022f30d2a2439f25e34c5a43bb80c0bb7de7c25fbf292b8d483c57c94b637c8e778ef111c1470ad749918557003a7a3118842f8cad5f7a9a67accc9 
Learn more 

 
https://view.send.grammarly.com/?qs=9a2f2f2c78f8f1b0461f265eff95c3aa96d36cea9c9fccc093f3fbd687ee0aabbb008f41ba162fdf40c2a8109912013d0d7d28be7fe7b35eef581b67286b45680ed1657a25a342a1047ed87ff09fbcb4fea8b9bfb3104b07 
View Web Version   - 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=4c6e1ec45022f30d8a72523a8748732e3a310adb900c99edbe4f81fe5d344995913bbc8c1d77ff1069a0c6cf2f9e2c1955a413b3dafe03b66c8b8160675cc1bb 
Email Preferences  -  
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=4c6e1ec45022f30d8a72523a8748732e3a310adb900c99edbe4f81fe5d344995913bbc8c1d77ff1069a0c6cf2f9e2c1955a413b3dafe03b66c8b8160675cc1bb 
Unsubscribe 
 
We hope you enjoy monitoring your weekly writing trends. But if you no longer wish to receive Grammarly Insights emails, you may change your preferences by clicking the link above.
 
(c) 2022 Grammarly, Inc. - 548 Market St. #35410 - San Francisco, CA 94104