Subject: FINAL DAY: $75 for an annual plan! That’s 48% off!
From: "Grammarly Premium" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 25 May 2022 07:24:41 -0600
List-Id: <6424583.xt.local>

Grammarly

 

 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=b963f6618f8132bf4d641af9d1f7578196decc8c6586bed0ab3cb9ec700d3774905665d6f02da2a49743e28fe1cc0b228459220e9ac710a8 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=b963f6618f8132bf4d641af9d1f7578196decc8c6586bed0ab3cb9ec700d3774905665d6f02da2a49743e28fe1cc0b228459220e9ac710a8 

 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=b963f6618f8132bf9cbd18ebedbdb565665fd8edbd829f4cbfbdc0f23f6367669531d5c2b3635222cb0395b4e3aa48188af834d583cba4315435b0021524ebed 

Strike the Right Tone

Your tone makes a big difference in how your message is received. Grammarly Premium analyzes your writing and suggests tone adjustments so you can flip your message from concerned to confident and send with certainty every time.  

Feel confident your words match your meaning. Upgrade by midnight tonight to get one year of Premium for only $75*. 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=b963f6618f8132bf9cbd18ebedbdb565665fd8edbd829f4cbfbdc0f23f6367669531d5c2b3635222cb0395b4e3aa48188af834d583cba4315435b0021524ebed 
Upgrade to Premium 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=b963f6618f8132bf9cbd18ebedbdb565665fd8edbd829f4cbfbdc0f23f6367669531d5c2b3635222cb0395b4e3aa48188af834d583cba4315435b0021524ebed 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=b963f6618f8132bf9cbd18ebedbdb565665fd8edbd829f4cbfbdc0f23f6367669531d5c2b3635222cb0395b4e3aa48188af834d583cba4315435b0021524ebed 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=b963f6618f8132bf9cbd18ebedbdb565665fd8edbd829f4cbfbdc0f23f6367669531d5c2b3635222cb0395b4e3aa48188af834d583cba4315435b0021524ebed 
Upgrade to Premium 

 

 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=b963f6618f8132bfcc262d32a873bd5ae887615006a03bfb9e79749a60751e471ebc456326b9711b469ad58621cd92ca4738dda502ea9739 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=b963f6618f8132bfa5aa55ca537024a8a484221cbddc2d677ad66c0b2daacf481feccd413fe044d3dc3842961a73040fe7780e1f01bdb3f4 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=b963f6618f8132bfb994a81553ecdba82ce0e71e822fd939a8ac48f586b5bf9fb6ff145efaa2094877c74b163dc1178a5c687b65ff770da3 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=b963f6618f8132bfd1c2a8afe2dbff88d80fd9a870451fdf9a28d54f2a50600016fd55d79db7e530790c5565bbf1cc45628c6535f5812629 

 

 

https://view.send.grammarly.com/?qs=8c810bd4c4fa20a6d5e41896d8905b83d031f01371f55e49abfba825a8932be5408b8560870224c84dff4386e33f62baa15c6b73efade55170349ad4b22d43a004895ac47aa2c783dbace8880fcab9ed4a362c1478a43b84 
View Web Version   .  
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=b963f6618f8132bf12aaffe5c8d94c6a8c28173dd6dd5ed65d2c152db2626d2a4cde37933d8cf988e7483a84a567f50f7d11a49923923bd8fdd7440ec503106c 
Email Preferences   .  
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=b963f6618f8132bf12aaffe5c8d94c6a8c28173dd6dd5ed65d2c152db2626d2a4cde37933d8cf988e7483a84a567f50f7d11a49923923bd8fdd7440ec503106c 
Unsubscribe 

 

*This offer is active until 5/25/2022 and cannot be combined with other offers, discounts, or applied to prior purchases. 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=b963f6618f8132bf9cbd18ebedbdb565665fd8edbd829f4cbfbdc0f23f6367669531d5c2b3635222cb0395b4e3aa48188af834d583cba4315435b0021524ebed 
Additional terms 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=b963f6618f8132bf9cbd18ebedbdb565665fd8edbd829f4cbfbdc0f23f6367669531d5c2b3635222cb0395b4e3aa48188af834d583cba4315435b0021524ebed 
apply.

You received this offer for Grammarly Premium because you are currently opted in to receive them via your preference settings. You may adjust your preferences at any time by clicking the link above.

(c) 2022 Grammarly, Inc. 548 Market St. #35410, San Francisco, CA 94104