Subject: Take your words from great to excellent for $75 a year!
From: "Grammarly Premium" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 22 May 2022 07:25:00 -0600
List-Id: <6424583.xt.local>

Grammarly

 

 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=7b9006a053bf9051152e746ee040ffd4ba2e1f5d6b67c17cba9bef51387aac0a854e2c758c53910258f4137d0a23a0857af17afbe12c1842 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=7b9006a053bf9051152e746ee040ffd4ba2e1f5d6b67c17cba9bef51387aac0a854e2c758c53910258f4137d0a23a0857af17afbe12c1842 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=7b9006a053bf90510c3fd7b241bcee4f66a8bf523f5de170a60c82426b3e79befa22b0d2f6144b5b69f4850492fd30d0d452f9ba9b04cd9e8f0f068cff73f831 
Redeem this offer &rarr; 

 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=7b9006a053bf90510c3fd7b241bcee4f66a8bf523f5de170a60c82426b3e79befa22b0d2f6144b5b69f4850492fd30d0d452f9ba9b04cd9e8f0f068cff73f831 

Choose Your Words

Confidently

Premium can help you enhance your message and become a better communicator by suggesting word variations that will engage your reader and drive your point home. In fact, 70% of Grammarly Premium users reported an increased level of writing confidence.

Be confident in the words you choose. Your $75* offer ends May 25!

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=7b9006a053bf90510c3fd7b241bcee4f66a8bf523f5de170a60c82426b3e79befa22b0d2f6144b5b69f4850492fd30d0d452f9ba9b04cd9e8f0f068cff73f831 
Upgrade to Premium 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=7b9006a053bf90510c3fd7b241bcee4f66a8bf523f5de170a60c82426b3e79befa22b0d2f6144b5b69f4850492fd30d0d452f9ba9b04cd9e8f0f068cff73f831 
"I just upgraded to Grammarly Premium.

Only a few minutes into using it, and I know I&rsquo;m never going to look back.&rdquo;

Luce Rawlings, SEO Consultant 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=7b9006a053bf90510c3fd7b241bcee4f66a8bf523f5de170a60c82426b3e79befa22b0d2f6144b5b69f4850492fd30d0d452f9ba9b04cd9e8f0f068cff73f831 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=7b9006a053bf90510c3fd7b241bcee4f66a8bf523f5de170a60c82426b3e79befa22b0d2f6144b5b69f4850492fd30d0d452f9ba9b04cd9e8f0f068cff73f831 
Upgrade to Premium 

 

 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=7b9006a053bf9051f1eb58d756aa76ee860e2a8e1a31f6cafd716434b490e129b41457c7f66ec1014dbd39b12aeedc94028f08071a0c47b3 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=7b9006a053bf9051e001eb5ea3bb7609b3b73621865d2150f9b4e79e744d405c5259506139db2de841315961be1fe1a80e1973759ae121b8 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=7b9006a053bf9051d4150fdf8cf08a35e41dbb56cbbc452b9c68cd1cdf6f0d661da2189e163ad026421395793203e80e217d9f4bd1ccff81 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=7b9006a053bf90513976e57e73b6628dee51d5ccec4ef483c02bc9b2e300dd120846861feb2be922aba3e2694151d6d574ce41b060dd209d 

 

 

https://view.send.grammarly.com/?qs=ba2fe4640553abbe1f53db33e98bffdbf779c63e94fed590a68f884421e0c7376ca6942f7b134e29e2d77c99a7ceeb585067f326062012ab9408d954873d5fa9d4ed220815bcac0dbb21067effec47f033ea4b940aee7a51 
View Web Version   .  
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=7b9006a053bf905191237d89f7b826ab05e6c8d25a93ace5fc5ba79c6aae6d155252a67a9c75bf430dd8ad06cbccc41dc7b2ae697232fc7ac8ea6b71af970ed3 
Email Preferences   .  
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=7b9006a053bf905191237d89f7b826ab05e6c8d25a93ace5fc5ba79c6aae6d155252a67a9c75bf430dd8ad06cbccc41dc7b2ae697232fc7ac8ea6b71af970ed3 
Unsubscribe 

 

*This offer is active until 5/25/2022 and cannot be combined with other offers, discounts, or applied to prior purchases. 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=7b9006a053bf90510c3fd7b241bcee4f66a8bf523f5de170a60c82426b3e79befa22b0d2f6144b5b69f4850492fd30d0d452f9ba9b04cd9e8f0f068cff73f831 
Additional terms 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=7b9006a053bf90510c3fd7b241bcee4f66a8bf523f5de170a60c82426b3e79befa22b0d2f6144b5b69f4850492fd30d0d452f9ba9b04cd9e8f0f068cff73f831 
apply.

You received this offer for Grammarly Premium because you are currently opted in to receive them via your preference settings. You may adjust your preferences at any time by clicking the link above.

(c) 2022 Grammarly, Inc. 548 Market St. #35410, San Francisco, CA 94104