Subject: We have just the offer for you!
From: "Grammarly Premium" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 18 May 2022 07:24:37 -0600
List-Id: <6424583.xt.local>

Grammarly

 

 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=a56fe2ec31c460b25c7306466da560249688cd813ca4e9d82e2297384d168e9f26681a02b374d280b11d918d5984cbf40f52c53e0d408538 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=a56fe2ec31c460b25c7306466da560249688cd813ca4e9d82e2297384d168e9f26681a02b374d280b11d918d5984cbf40f52c53e0d408538 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=a56fe2ec31c460b29efe7f40335193bd1252e974153047d7eb05330b7a4e23db761e494dece2fab4ad4d168d90aa15bb5183a5ac1408cffbfa971acc7e8cf074 
Redeem this offer &rarr; 

 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=a56fe2ec31c460b29efe7f40335193bd1252e974153047d7eb05330b7a4e23db761e494dece2fab4ad4d168d90aa15bb5183a5ac1408cffbfa971acc7e8cf074 

Send with Confidence

Every Time

Grammarly Premium not only catches typos and grammar mistakes, but it even suggests rewrites for hard-to-read sentences. You&rsquo;ll save time, avoid errors, and communicate effectively every time you write. 

Feel confident that your writing is easily understood. Get a year of Grammarly Premium for $75* when you upgrade by May 25!

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=a56fe2ec31c460b29efe7f40335193bd1252e974153047d7eb05330b7a4e23db761e494dece2fab4ad4d168d90aa15bb5183a5ac1408cffbfa971acc7e8cf074 
Upgrade to Premium 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=a56fe2ec31c460b29efe7f40335193bd1252e974153047d7eb05330b7a4e23db761e494dece2fab4ad4d168d90aa15bb5183a5ac1408cffbfa971acc7e8cf074 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=a56fe2ec31c460b29efe7f40335193bd1252e974153047d7eb05330b7a4e23db761e494dece2fab4ad4d168d90aa15bb5183a5ac1408cffbfa971acc7e8cf074 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=a56fe2ec31c460b29efe7f40335193bd1252e974153047d7eb05330b7a4e23db761e494dece2fab4ad4d168d90aa15bb5183a5ac1408cffbfa971acc7e8cf074 
Upgrade to Premium 

 

 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=a56fe2ec31c460b2008fad09fa94bcef5cccad693d56a8772cd076bb75cecf067c4d1e87605378e6f466847b58e944eb7b530e5111e32d01 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=a56fe2ec31c460b2b6946301e7d1be3f76decbdcf62158f2e6d1a314a6ea92f3cf107b9adad169db1ed9c7cbd563d3de34707aba42bfd66b 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=a56fe2ec31c460b2b24b8fb3a9274b0e57ec1061d5c50838154df66748c05db2b6b2997df0f49effddac2a03a14b5fe8acdbe466021d6956 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=a56fe2ec31c460b2727719427094655cc6821eea2f0c0bfde2c87a844bb4c42c32684cfccaae44ecf503a7a0b6fdd0e3ed209d82b41bca1b 

 

 

https://view.send.grammarly.com/?qs=049021df2b5b575aa2868f37b02c5d4df0a06d1c2011c10ef772fc816507c2373c1ca8c07a4d8d75dc9e199f19e703e8bde2638b92bc6edd657fe27f469c9db7eeb1665a3c7ae19f63e0740bf2e5eb0e9aa7bd00496026e0 
View Web Version   .  
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=a56fe2ec31c460b272a40ab53412b80ab5504bff6801904b4579d7a9fcd8e400089c98a69531c2f999b9301f48e4c166037b4170f63159363ea12cebc065a8f4 
Email Preferences   .  
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=a56fe2ec31c460b272a40ab53412b80ab5504bff6801904b4579d7a9fcd8e400089c98a69531c2f999b9301f48e4c166037b4170f63159363ea12cebc065a8f4 
Unsubscribe 

 

*This offer is active until 5/25/2022 and cannot be combined with other offers, discounts, or applied to prior purchases. 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=a56fe2ec31c460b29efe7f40335193bd1252e974153047d7eb05330b7a4e23db761e494dece2fab4ad4d168d90aa15bb5183a5ac1408cffbfa971acc7e8cf074 
Additional terms 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=a56fe2ec31c460b29efe7f40335193bd1252e974153047d7eb05330b7a4e23db761e494dece2fab4ad4d168d90aa15bb5183a5ac1408cffbfa971acc7e8cf074 
apply.

You received this offer for Grammarly Premium because you are currently opted in to receive them via your preference settings. You may adjust your preferences at any time by clicking the link above.

(c) 2022 Grammarly, Inc. 548 Market St. #35410, San Francisco, CA 94104