Subject: Looks like you didn't have any writing activity last week.
From: "Grammarly Insights" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 17 May 2022 05:22:28 -0600
List-Id: <6424583.xt.local>

Grammarly Weekly Insights

 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=293f8bc1623ca72ea1544e4a8a54ff03b43f615c8604aed69c50191bcb9297083d9d1773776ba1b43eb79ea9b9433b49b5ddd4615c119a1c13b3902b15c847ef 

 
 
MAY 08 &#45; MAY 14

 Your Weekly Writing Update
 
 Whoops! It looks like you might not be logged in because we saw no writing activity for you last week. Please log back in to keep your writing in tip-top shape and stay in the loop about your epic stats and achievements!

 

 
 
Grammarly writing streak
 
0 weeks
16

Next Achievement

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=293f8bc1623ca72e400da413836f762357e4ddc5947dc698b2975fa7b5d6194bde718ab3a95c627594394f43e55e1ce85f66b01846e2b491a01755f986af72cd 
See all achievements  
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=293f8bc1623ca72e400da413836f762357e4ddc5947dc698b2975fa7b5d6194bde718ab3a95c627594394f43e55e1ce85f66b01846e2b491a01755f986af72cd 
&rsaquo;

Productivity

No activity detected for last week. 
Please make sure you are 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=293f8bc1623ca72ec749edb50338bc9708fb24ef4469f0d58f9ddebabfaafbbcbef7c0e3c1b8782dd1821687f14535592f88f7d54c5066bd1b7908155f1f7ace 
logged in .
0
word checked

 

 

 

 

Apr 23 30 May 07 14

Mastery

No activity detected for last week. 
Please make sure you are 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=293f8bc1623ca72ec749edb50338bc9708fb24ef4469f0d58f9ddebabfaafbbcbef7c0e3c1b8782dd1821687f14535592f88f7d54c5066bd1b7908155f1f7ace 
logged in .
0
alert shown

 

 

 

 

 Apr 23 30 May 07 14

vocabulary 

No activity detected for last week. 
Please make sure you are 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=293f8bc1623ca72ec749edb50338bc9708fb24ef4469f0d58f9ddebabfaafbbcbef7c0e3c1b8782dd1821687f14535592f88f7d54c5066bd1b7908155f1f7ace 
logged in .
0
 unique word used

 

 

 

 

 Apr 23 30 May 07 14

WORDS CHECKED WITH GRAMMARLY OVER TIME

326,974
 
total words checked by Grammarly
 since Jan 01, 1753 (0 last week)

 

 
 
Elevate your writing with <br class="hide">advanced suggestions from <br class="hide">Grammarly Premium.

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=293f8bc1623ca72eb76b394484e2e2ea6b4f5b1be0b19603bc91c318d8a728bbf6dfd1c0a0052e868dc01eacbc10d0c1b0d677cedd52b077cf1af9095d75492c 
Upgrade to Fix <br>Advanced Issues 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=293f8bc1623ca72eb76b394484e2e2ea6b4f5b1be0b19603bc91c318d8a728bbf6dfd1c0a0052e868dc01eacbc10d0c1b0d677cedd52b077cf1af9095d75492c 

Go <br>Premium

 

 
this week's stories & tips

Students

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=e2881d216091e2c55a12b95485bf278e6c20895fef16420c87780a7485a0e13b47032eac17c46d01009aec5a61bf1757a34dce915628433305cb56e02ea49a75 
How to Cite a Book in MLA Format 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=e2881d216091e2c55a12b95485bf278e6c20895fef16420c87780a7485a0e13b47032eac17c46d01009aec5a61bf1757a34dce915628433305cb56e02ea49a75 
&rsaquo; 

 
 
Students

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=e2881d216091e2c50ae5e0a07937129be13a54ca0def68d790e349738c7d252376456935e678d5f20b4791896a62557529e9271047cedc2ac0618c46f925d3fe 
How to Cite a Website in MLA Format 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=e2881d216091e2c50ae5e0a07937129be13a54ca0def68d790e349738c7d252376456935e678d5f20b4791896a62557529e9271047cedc2ac0618c46f925d3fe 
&rsaquo; 

 
 
Students

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=e2881d216091e2c5bc2e01909148e754c5167a0c7e546dbf2eafa6ef3bccf9489f20eacd342d776dd02f86f2fa892310b490c19e98c508db8ecf8a264feb0ae0 
How to Cite a Website in Chicago Style 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=e2881d216091e2c5bc2e01909148e754c5167a0c7e546dbf2eafa6ef3bccf9489f20eacd342d776dd02f86f2fa892310b490c19e98c508db8ecf8a264feb0ae0 
&rsaquo; 

 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=293f8bc1623ca72e89e569b56f012ce8a98f0c904cb3b0a9ca228eafd0eaa53a77204430df611e3339ce8250f8883ae4d145446e070b27a20dfb7d6b3596b044 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=293f8bc1623ca72e89e569b56f012ce8a98f0c904cb3b0a9ca228eafd0eaa53a77204430df611e3339ce8250f8883ae4d145446e070b27a20dfb7d6b3596b044 

It's not just what you say. How you say it matters, too. Help your team strike the right tone with Grammarly Business.

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=293f8bc1623ca72e89e569b56f012ce8a98f0c904cb3b0a9ca228eafd0eaa53a77204430df611e3339ce8250f8883ae4d145446e070b27a20dfb7d6b3596b044 
Try Grammarly Business 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=293f8bc1623ca72e89e569b56f012ce8a98f0c904cb3b0a9ca228eafd0eaa53a77204430df611e3339ce8250f8883ae4d145446e070b27a20dfb7d6b3596b044 

 
 
 Get More From Grammarly
 
 Fully protect yourself from writing mistakes
 by activating all 5 Grammarly features. 

 
 Browser Extension 

Mobile Keyboard

 

  

 Grammarly’s desktop apphttps://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=293f8bc1623ca72ee6f523be8b93b26660b2311fceba14613992710938c2a267aeab4f73399e1e908adbe3278b5bcc75e1c42e9fb52d9743767a337398f06db1 
Activate  

 Premium Checks https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=293f8bc1623ca72ee0719793ce694628b7dfae3688dc99b6360efc01705b1c279d9b4bf58523b455683d2d6d96ce4c61c5c17791f6eac341daf4746844d34d03 
Activate  

 Basic Checks

 

 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=293f8bc1623ca72eeefcd26835c56a73b20754f4ac283b0cfcfcb3b3ad758fb9cc19d66a79b2b0d75adb54261a45c2c361b6c096df93b7d4 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=293f8bc1623ca72e5bfa29a2d88e0979707cb1b2bd79c980a79b3e09796741c43225a75b2933c757fbbc5e7aa89efdce76479aa3dc937f91 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=293f8bc1623ca72ecc6b20bf33ef8ea309f0ea22e47066dedaaf984999507a684b7cfcb0d8fe21e8e2f7a61a2fee1d0f8e020ee808e5c66e 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=293f8bc1623ca72e9d15f5a093347cb0743d62a83e2c09b3a5eff780b99a3a9f8266eef17691d40d7056ed94d228546fd326967f4e36cb5d 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=293f8bc1623ca72eb06c1b452e21ed047143d004b018a7c87d44a10d29a4aa63e682db00beaa240b2a87aef8b49b3795479217696b3d267e146c57a6db7db092 
Upgrade to Grammarly Premium    
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=293f8bc1623ca72e997e0352123d96114c3e66390dbdd3bc77cf0473698a1b17b395e1681b69b24e39e4dcb61fa7e24a8cefbf25443f24cfd28012fe12319203 
Learn more 

 
https://view.send.grammarly.com/?qs=767705cded7741110c86c086c5dbadba98db0ad8fc7ccf484d720ad4295d6c02f9b63e2ef6a5187f9631cbd5041e77faf44b226a49bdcd41a1df139acecd24384c14db54180b2adf301b4d8ba42915575e4da3a447a59bfe 
View Web Version   - 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=293f8bc1623ca72e03006d1240a33f8db015d434338a9db61d54cdca4a01a820251f338ad37c0986b9696d2e5d1cc433cd7eb5b5faa7f795e9428b499e11af15 
Email Preferences  -  
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=293f8bc1623ca72e03006d1240a33f8db015d434338a9db61d54cdca4a01a820251f338ad37c0986b9696d2e5d1cc433cd7eb5b5faa7f795e9428b499e11af15 
Unsubscribe 
 
We hope you enjoy monitoring your weekly writing trends. But if you no longer wish to receive Grammarly Insights emails, you may change your preferences by clicking the link above.
 
(c) 2022 Grammarly, Inc. - 548 Market St. #35410 - San Francisco, CA 94104