Subject: Keep writing to see your super stats.
From: "Grammarly Insights" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 10 May 2022 02:39:01 -0600
List-Id: <6424583.xt.local>

Grammarly Weekly Insights

 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=0415b75b3ff02f6b6a348687c75ec501b7eb6414136728200a7c4599f9b852b99875ebb8b84575cd5d109726de695e1e44f051a2565a78fb7281c5d20cf32423 

 
 
MAY 01 &#45; MAY 07

 Your Weekly Writing Update
 
 Whoops! It looks like you might not be logged in because we saw no writing activity for you last week. Please log back in to keep your writing in tip-top shape and stay in the loop about your epic stats and achievements!

 

 
 
Grammarly writing streak
 
0 weeks
16

Next Achievement

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=0415b75b3ff02f6b216d847fa9f91a4eb082f08af9f5e812441cd5434906fac3c2a263562b439e6861d5ccd2d898287a6c881c82aebc2d1bc2b0d07c296af87f 
See all achievements  
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=0415b75b3ff02f6b216d847fa9f91a4eb082f08af9f5e812441cd5434906fac3c2a263562b439e6861d5ccd2d898287a6c881c82aebc2d1bc2b0d07c296af87f 
&rsaquo;

Productivity

No activity detected for last week. 
Please make sure you are 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=0415b75b3ff02f6b7782cf30d4a3ab8ab1a16e2b94c456122ee96dbe780e95eb2ade656d95df1321efe8abb0adb33e62be7c3598e6f942799b3cd63d3b46977c 
logged in .
0
word checked

 

 

 

 

Apr 16 23 Apr 30 07

Mastery

No activity detected for last week. 
Please make sure you are 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=0415b75b3ff02f6b7782cf30d4a3ab8ab1a16e2b94c456122ee96dbe780e95eb2ade656d95df1321efe8abb0adb33e62be7c3598e6f942799b3cd63d3b46977c 
logged in .
0
alert shown

 

 

 

 

 Apr 16 23 Apr 30 07

vocabulary 

No activity detected for last week. 
Please make sure you are 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=0415b75b3ff02f6b7782cf30d4a3ab8ab1a16e2b94c456122ee96dbe780e95eb2ade656d95df1321efe8abb0adb33e62be7c3598e6f942799b3cd63d3b46977c 
logged in .
0
 unique word used

 

 

 

 

 Apr 16 23 Apr 30 07

WORDS CHECKED WITH GRAMMARLY OVER TIME

326,974
 
total words checked by Grammarly
 since Jan 01, 1753 (0 last week)

 

 
 
Elevate your writing with <br class="hide">advanced suggestions from <br class="hide">Grammarly Premium.

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=0415b75b3ff02f6bb77ae1f787cb21ebb09c3fc00147edee59850f2afca8d8264fdf515ad8c956621073d48b44f16c4d7d3b61fef95639ca26bcedda853c2f22 
Upgrade to Fix <br>Advanced Issues 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=0415b75b3ff02f6bb77ae1f787cb21ebb09c3fc00147edee59850f2afca8d8264fdf515ad8c956621073d48b44f16c4d7d3b61fef95639ca26bcedda853c2f22 

Go <br>Premium

 

 
this week's stories & tips

Writing Tips

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=12f34400f8298a987c53a4637b039c89a80188b226f573e32450c1dc091adfaa1ac9e7a8fb989d10dc8db18736cdcae4a929343c9e452003af1e622ecea9e252 
How to Write a Heartfelt Note to Your Parent or Stepparent 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=12f34400f8298a987c53a4637b039c89a80188b226f573e32450c1dc091adfaa1ac9e7a8fb989d10dc8db18736cdcae4a929343c9e452003af1e622ecea9e252 
&rsaquo; 

 
 
Grammar

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=12f34400f8298a986987dd169a9ad25b5605f79c171c880d66f35205b3c088117813636c7eefd3867a728a07a9ef39d2b2a0757bd513c890a5e41a96be9adc37 
What Is Syntax? Learn the Meaning and Rules, with Examples 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=12f34400f8298a986987dd169a9ad25b5605f79c171c880d66f35205b3c088117813636c7eefd3867a728a07a9ef39d2b2a0757bd513c890a5e41a96be9adc37 
&rsaquo; 

 
 
Professionals

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=12f34400f8298a980521842cba442307e12b24bbc0b95bc06a022bb2d008891d6397b218a7ec4e77f71ec00cf2ac0e9e33519f0c40154f2fdf6728a521ee1101 
6 Steps to Keeping Your Emails Short and to the Point 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=12f34400f8298a980521842cba442307e12b24bbc0b95bc06a022bb2d008891d6397b218a7ec4e77f71ec00cf2ac0e9e33519f0c40154f2fdf6728a521ee1101 
&rsaquo; 

 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=0415b75b3ff02f6bb6c83a086b0be615ef97d510aaabce7ba201c872bf8e6c13b1fe17356f6591e1cfe1098221cf32c51fbfe9371b9fdae5cd647ff067856c59 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=0415b75b3ff02f6bb6c83a086b0be615ef97d510aaabce7ba201c872bf8e6c13b1fe17356f6591e1cfe1098221cf32c51fbfe9371b9fdae5cd647ff067856c59 

Give your team personalized <br class="hide"> writing feedback to improve accuracy, word choice, <br class="hide"> and tone.

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=0415b75b3ff02f6bb6c83a086b0be615ef97d510aaabce7ba201c872bf8e6c13b1fe17356f6591e1cfe1098221cf32c51fbfe9371b9fdae5cd647ff067856c59 
Try Grammarly Business 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=0415b75b3ff02f6bb6c83a086b0be615ef97d510aaabce7ba201c872bf8e6c13b1fe17356f6591e1cfe1098221cf32c51fbfe9371b9fdae5cd647ff067856c59 

 
 
 Get More From Grammarly
 
 Fully protect yourself from writing mistakes
 by activating all 5 Grammarly features. 

 
 Browser Extension 

Mobile Keyboard

 

  

 Grammarly’s desktop apphttps://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=0415b75b3ff02f6bce9342b0771ebdfe5b5390d0547f9b5a4e9b1256371215b195ee6aa3f00e48ca2a42cdff5c42c608f3344e288c05770dba6ca676870751c3 
Activate  

 Premium Checks https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=0415b75b3ff02f6bc315fe351c438a21151c00cf34c0291acb6b0689ad9cd96be70e84ac21405ac9763b5bf537ab7aacf23bf58b7ea8e40334b37b00fa8fa4a0 
Activate  

 Basic Checks

 

 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=0415b75b3ff02f6bdd33b79a4a1e364fd980cf140bec21b27dba7c57b61646da982643638e1e8d460a832c43d089eb98c460413f2a926a88 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=0415b75b3ff02f6b391c687341e41979ed12792ff319b34c172a379294767ec5e365167faade1e77a365895b73a997063ea0ab660b24b70c 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=0415b75b3ff02f6b0ae42da6b70c58c44bbfe7ffbbb4d980f01f2ce549f997526c9b6c1b179e0c8c1ccc6d6ec6fd99b6243a1f31e1c0e141 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=0a7ea537e39a9636a811d4713a2de624611bb12379a6103a76456492a2607c83ba958d8376260b30aa47555bc6d357556b2fd6e973b7005b 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=0415b75b3ff02f6bc315fe351c438a21151c00cf34c0291acb6b0689ad9cd96be70e84ac21405ac9763b5bf537ab7aacf23bf58b7ea8e40334b37b00fa8fa4a0 
Upgrade to Grammarly Premium    
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=0a7ea537e39a96360c1732681ff3dbe0e8236a2da73579836104c3bd1cca622600e3b122649a2e5ca023e404e1fd25d37ef9a71433f1a4646180dbb4af5e2816 
Learn more 

 
https://view.send.grammarly.com/?qs=75085c04358c7a7092f2784e3d8934d650db2bd4b16776acb09a6def600a3e7f23a3ae25e5f3ff61376fc35e0ca7b79b3f4cc734dd580583f1127dd03687a9077601cc2e73a877fefa83fd9d0553642c063156bc2feab1c2 
View Web Version   - 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=0a7ea537e39a9636a6cddaab16fc67068b7ec92beb69cf4739af2dade33687d4cc5fcd18fe2d54c5412af4a3553e46c7e7b503d5dbbc11dea9a951bcaaabe818 
Email Preferences  -  
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=0a7ea537e39a9636a6cddaab16fc67068b7ec92beb69cf4739af2dade33687d4cc5fcd18fe2d54c5412af4a3553e46c7e7b503d5dbbc11dea9a951bcaaabe818 
Unsubscribe 
 
We hope you enjoy monitoring your weekly writing trends. But if you no longer wish to receive Grammarly Insights emails, you may change your preferences by clicking the link above.
 
(c) 2022 Grammarly, Inc. - 548 Market St. #35410 - San Francisco, CA 94104