Subject: We miss you! Make sure you're logged in.
From: "Grammarly Insights" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 03 May 2022 04:30:07 -0600
List-Id: <6424583.xt.local>

Grammarly Weekly Insights

 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=be19a35f6c7cddff0ec86d8513ca4f6d54af5ced12aa4dddadf145910b0a0d301c87fbab6319b6f760444d2ef1093cab0eed9e9b87d535032e0400ac8a37d7a9 

 
 
APRIL 24 &#45; APRIL 30

 Your Weekly Writing Update
 
 We're not seeing any writing activity for you last week, so unless you were taking a writing break, you might have accidentally logged out. Please log back in so we can keep you up to date on your personal records and general greatness.

 

 
 
Grammarly writing streak
 
0 weeks
16

Next Achievement

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=a6d58e7bb48ede9fca63b78e1e723a6c7b5e0bdeb8596fd3f9df204b1e3c82d81e6f88c537400610ca7aeaed3e74256b2bc63a542c6f4dfdc6f5642bf3c2d8f6 
See all achievements  
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=a6d58e7bb48ede9fca63b78e1e723a6c7b5e0bdeb8596fd3f9df204b1e3c82d81e6f88c537400610ca7aeaed3e74256b2bc63a542c6f4dfdc6f5642bf3c2d8f6 
&rsaquo;

Productivity

No activity detected for last week. 
Please make sure you are 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=a6d58e7bb48ede9f4e04e6cb9050118f0c0f5835f830c9e75bb6b23eea39c095d430fc1c41d29c9a85b0c96cd92143fe7e66e00bd669ffc7f03483e21ecac6f2 
logged in .
0
word checked

 

 

 

 

Apr 09 16 Apr 23 30

Mastery

No activity detected for last week. 
Please make sure you are 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=a6d58e7bb48ede9f4e04e6cb9050118f0c0f5835f830c9e75bb6b23eea39c095d430fc1c41d29c9a85b0c96cd92143fe7e66e00bd669ffc7f03483e21ecac6f2 
logged in .
0
alert shown

 

 

 

 

 Apr 09 16 Apr 23 30

vocabulary 

No activity detected for last week. 
Please make sure you are 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=a6d58e7bb48ede9f4e04e6cb9050118f0c0f5835f830c9e75bb6b23eea39c095d430fc1c41d29c9a85b0c96cd92143fe7e66e00bd669ffc7f03483e21ecac6f2 
logged in .
0
 unique word used

 

 

 

 

 Apr 09 16 Apr 23 30

WORDS CHECKED WITH GRAMMARLY OVER TIME

326,974
 
total words checked by Grammarly
 since Jan 01, 1753 (0 last week)

 

 
 
Elevate your writing with <br class="hide">advanced suggestions from <br class="hide">Grammarly Premium.

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=a6d58e7bb48ede9f116a9f15adb6f0be3fa099a5bd5bf18a52a67ad9352079391357088d92186d1a6a3694929294d327a84e5a43120846e6a84a53d3fbfeaaaf 
Upgrade to Fix <br>Advanced Issues 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=a6d58e7bb48ede9f116a9f15adb6f0be3fa099a5bd5bf18a52a67ad9352079391357088d92186d1a6a3694929294d327a84e5a43120846e6a84a53d3fbfeaaaf 

Go <br>Premium

 

 
this week's stories & tips

Grammar

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=72512774b90035ffc8b95ba11875f20bca0c63ae6da27716ce260b5e35d97231abbd40f35c0ab434ee4fd8536c40b1fa753a81c2e8257b459b61994bcd21d387 
A Guide to Impersonal Verbs, with Definitions and Examples 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=72512774b90035ffc8b95ba11875f20bca0c63ae6da27716ce260b5e35d97231abbd40f35c0ab434ee4fd8536c40b1fa753a81c2e8257b459b61994bcd21d387 
&rsaquo; 

 
 
Students

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=72512774b90035ffb5fec9954399708480eb45299b1b1d840aa9f1fb7d7f8af7a8a8c08f08f19b7c308a2e4b410f52cefee45bfc78f6730748c6fe4d6cb5b1e5 
How to Write a Five-Paragraph Essay, with Outlines and an Example 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=72512774b90035ffb5fec9954399708480eb45299b1b1d840aa9f1fb7d7f8af7a8a8c08f08f19b7c308a2e4b410f52cefee45bfc78f6730748c6fe4d6cb5b1e5 
&rsaquo; 

 
 
Professionals

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=72512774b90035ff923b7508b321839f7784c7b1a6feffc800b6a8e9f77288ed0a7f371ae4d6b7d41d51f039e28868885bc9a1f4cd45cf18ff4aedd20b70e721 
Reply-All: How to Respond to a Group Email with Confidence 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=72512774b90035ff923b7508b321839f7784c7b1a6feffc800b6a8e9f77288ed0a7f371ae4d6b7d41d51f039e28868885bc9a1f4cd45cf18ff4aedd20b70e721 
&rsaquo; 

 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=a6d58e7bb48ede9f205a9facb4a71e2dd5b85b1fde9a0345e0a1afe5aaff0235f4275fdd23143163b0604f895d93801590b5e76017dfe41431a69d7c63a471d6 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=a6d58e7bb48ede9f205a9facb4a71e2dd5b85b1fde9a0345e0a1afe5aaff0235f4275fdd23143163b0604f895d93801590b5e76017dfe41431a69d7c63a471d6 

Top-quality work from your team means better results for your business. What&#39;s not to like?

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=a6d58e7bb48ede9f205a9facb4a71e2dd5b85b1fde9a0345e0a1afe5aaff0235f4275fdd23143163b0604f895d93801590b5e76017dfe41431a69d7c63a471d6 
Try Grammarly Business 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=a6d58e7bb48ede9f205a9facb4a71e2dd5b85b1fde9a0345e0a1afe5aaff0235f4275fdd23143163b0604f895d93801590b5e76017dfe41431a69d7c63a471d6 

 
 
 Get More From Grammarly
 
 Fully protect yourself from writing mistakes
 by activating all 5 Grammarly features. 

 
 Browser Extension 

Mobile Keyboard

 

  

 Grammarly’s desktop apphttps://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=a6d58e7bb48ede9f141fc3f3c8a3c100a2feb74a6ca1a373f544a2da4acf2767a948962636057878766ef2bda3b41a7e3daf0e57a78b63b36a0fa52fa67b999f 
Activate  

 Premium Checks https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=a6d58e7bb48ede9f97809294846520508ac6bb78758076c4bd5ebebe55bebaac6079a49cc2609f89cba9267c5f82c417e6545ae85cddb3a54fb51b8a68b085b3 
Activate  

 Basic Checks

 

 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=a6d58e7bb48ede9f5eb1fdb1dba90381d18a8747683cb009fe3ba80397172666570070d4d1961922ac96d1a0665deb76d35958bbcd7649ca 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=a6d58e7bb48ede9f0e43268345b5e262c926dcacda5628225f4b8924efabbf6540f0833630ed8c01830e7e3cb0f917b3b0b675f32d1cbb11 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=a6d58e7bb48ede9fb845363a44e8e1ce292bf1610c2ca696407ddfbe40149adb142f17ac057d2608247d66411f428d147cb1af4111b1a7f9 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=69073640f1421ff36069435d013dff91dfb433804cf6bdf3648d7a2b9bd4646975cabaa9be6726bf377881a938dee2755a79f3af13e52be9 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=a6d58e7bb48ede9f97809294846520508ac6bb78758076c4bd5ebebe55bebaac6079a49cc2609f89cba9267c5f82c417e6545ae85cddb3a54fb51b8a68b085b3 
Upgrade to Grammarly Premium    
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=69073640f1421ff3250b4c661cf9a2cd54b192feda2ef630a3a22a17363ef7e6a76482c0e03f3c7ddd8b881548347eb2a0473fdd0e2848dc7d826d83b9ea9c65 
Learn more 

 
https://view.send.grammarly.com/?qs=64270ddc00fd85b3e6c497daa80440267144a7cc6bf96a49dea202f6fee7fab17f2805ffd413651fde87280c7e86a9764a93b573d3552c9006cc1252bf43d30c94a31c549f14ca70142fc66fd0d344aee8ba54c3ef4b02cc 
View Web Version   - 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=69073640f1421ff302c66b8de9e48f0438e01f5923672a4536d32e0aa866e3d5cae64f105fe5e6b5470246c6a5e57a205325b68d75eb2ab35940f4d28b8d805e 
Email Preferences  -  
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=69073640f1421ff302c66b8de9e48f0438e01f5923672a4536d32e0aa866e3d5cae64f105fe5e6b5470246c6a5e57a205325b68d75eb2ab35940f4d28b8d805e 
Unsubscribe 
 
We hope you enjoy monitoring your weekly writing trends. But if you no longer wish to receive Grammarly Insights emails, you may change your preferences by clicking the link above.
 
(c) 2022 Grammarly, Inc. - 548 Market St. #35410 - San Francisco, CA 94104