Subject: EPOS L1 customer support survey - CSAT 1 or 2
From: Epos Audio <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 02 May 2022 07:16:30 +0000

Hi,

Customer support survey received a bad CSAT value. Check the ticket and response from below and see what actions need to take place.

Zendesk ticket: https://eposaudio.zendesk.com/agent/tickets/218134
Agent: Pritish Nandi

Answer summary including all questions.

218134 (Zendesk Ticket #218134, External response)

Page1

How was your experience with Epos Audio?

1

Page2

What areas affected your score?

Knowledge

Page3

Do you feel like we resolved your issue?

No

Page4

What did you like about our service, and where can we improve?

Agend Pritish Nandi unfortunately did not understand that support and warranty are to be separated- Particularly if the issue was caused by the software update, of which the user has no control over. Ticket was escalated to Chris who immediately setup a remote session to provide and understand the scope of issue here. The case is still ongoing
Where can we improve, and what did you like about our service?

The recipient did not answer this question.