Subject: EPOS L1 customer support survey - CSAT 1 or 2
From: Epos Audio <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 27 Apr 2022 22:22:16 +0000

Hi,

Customer support survey received a bad CSAT value. Check the ticket and response from below and see what actions need to take place.

Zendesk ticket: https://eposaudio.zendesk.com/agent/tickets/217271
Agent: Shivangi Bhattacharya

Answer summary including all questions.

217271 (Zendesk Ticket #217271, External response)

Page1

How was your experience with Epos Audio?

2

Page2

What areas affected your score?

Speed

Page3

Do you feel like we resolved your issue?

Yes

Page4

What did you like about our service, and where can we improve?

I have dealt with EPOS before and service and speed were excellent. It took for days after and escalation for anyone to contact me. I use the head set to earn my living and no one called for 4 days.
Where can we improve, and what did you like about our service?

The recipient did not answer this question.