Subject: Your 60% discount ends today!
From: "Grammarly Premium" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 27 Apr 2022 07:10:53 -0600
List-Id: <6424583.xt.local>

Grammarly

 

 

 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=bb6fbef897755ce9b31cc032378bd58aca53d607c67cac954c8d0b95bb6fb026d6b4e557fc37269cb05a2f1430f2ae263081760243fb9d1f70e7f683c789eaac 

There&rsquo;s Always

Room to Bloom

Want comprehensive feedback while you write? Pick Grammarly Premium to grow your writing skills and receive suggestions that bring out your best work.

Today is the last day to upgrade to Premium and save *60%!

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=bb6fbef897755ce9b31cc032378bd58aca53d607c67cac954c8d0b95bb6fb026d6b4e557fc37269cb05a2f1430f2ae263081760243fb9d1f70e7f683c789eaac 
Upgrade Now 

 

 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=bb6fbef897755ce94ff7273b57d4918b606cb0fa159616318cf82c50045e9cf92edcf141b0632746429835e37542305c6319a7884baf2ff5 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=bb6fbef897755ce9971d5905568db8bef585cb15fa324fdd37377aaa6ab524db31c9a3050b44e143d2040f863db5acd710e7909e352f2c1d 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=bb6fbef897755ce960e33e747d35c7ca1bdcb44f6acb27f841649882378109ad431d93a82f3f796ef3f1db06ea151f9e83006b52367509df 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=bb6fbef897755ce9a093f7974bd015716439be5b15b3a42f459f8a1218e345fec5960c5914f29218e8ca5d2e2ba0dc9bfcf3953c2de5412f 

 

 

https://view.send.grammarly.com/?qs=ef323bf27b26e10361eeda3833fcba1b38dcd3cb04ff9eff13b8e0d61e1780bf5431e10035c4d8e4b50d730a9edffe2cfb11d35f446c375a1841088791d2f3dedd73b84b75d5ea44889eea5a4620af5240eb4882d02c7c85 
View Web Version   .  
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=bb6fbef897755ce9f9912ec5d21da7e67d2f588eebed2bab9b77deb7fdd636438c8ca66578acf6465bca96e54116afd654a68f6784e23730ff75aaea59919aaa 
Email Preferences   .  
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=bb6fbef897755ce9f9912ec5d21da7e67d2f588eebed2bab9b77deb7fdd636438c8ca66578acf6465bca96e54116afd654a68f6784e23730ff75aaea59919aaa 
Unsubscribe 

 

*This offer is active until 4/27/2022 and cannot be combined with other offers, discounts, or applied to prior purchases. 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=bb6fbef897755ce9b31cc032378bd58aca53d607c67cac954c8d0b95bb6fb026d6b4e557fc37269cb05a2f1430f2ae263081760243fb9d1f70e7f683c789eaac 
Additional terms  apply.

You received this offer for Grammarly Premium because you are currently opted in to receive them via your preference settings. You may adjust your preferences at any time by clicking the link above.

(c) 2022 Grammarly, Inc. 548 Market St. #35410, San Francisco, CA 94104