Subject: Your Weekly Writing Stats + 60% Off Premium
From: "Grammarly Insights" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 26 Apr 2022 05:51:48 -0600
List-Id: <6424583.xt.local>

Grammarly Weekly Insights

 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=3efbf885be5e47d65a8063c93bd82caf753b5ecea730a479a22a7358f122ba15d3b7a50c61da2b683882be35b281f2068499db96b06b5de5ce346a14b4427570 

 
 
APRIL 17 &#45; APRIL 23

 Your Weekly Writing Update
 
 Whoops! It looks like you might not be logged in because we saw no writing activity for you last week. Please log back in to keep your writing in tip-top shape and stay in the loop about your epic stats and achievements!

 

 
 
Grammarly writing streak
 
0 weeks
16

Next Achievement

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=3efbf885be5e47d6b3a02708d9c920c12aaf65bd471db2f3500a2b5e1b38197c3d8f14479361c9f0439bfd35e82c29ddabb497aa6e998304d30522d6fdb8f3bc 
See all achievements  
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=3efbf885be5e47d6b3a02708d9c920c12aaf65bd471db2f3500a2b5e1b38197c3d8f14479361c9f0439bfd35e82c29ddabb497aa6e998304d30522d6fdb8f3bc 
&rsaquo;

Productivity

No activity detected for last week. 
Please make sure you are 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=3efbf885be5e47d6457462c44f431e95baa2ff03a2fce9695e2cbbf129084bf2e2ef7f5651ca65710c149848be9249db67fc913fa67c7515786502bba0a226fd 
logged in .
0
word checked

 

 

 

 

Apr 02 09 Apr 16 23

Mastery

No activity detected for last week. 
Please make sure you are 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=3efbf885be5e47d66da3a3a9911772c447b35d834df480acb01cfcebf6515a9eea5a9b07f82e971ce559364a6a5311f590b0cbbd9a2ec75a81cbea232ee7706b 
logged in .
0
alert shown

 

 

 

 

 Apr 02 09 Apr 16 23

vocabulary 

No activity detected for last week. 
Please make sure you are 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=3efbf885be5e47d66da3a3a9911772c447b35d834df480acb01cfcebf6515a9eea5a9b07f82e971ce559364a6a5311f590b0cbbd9a2ec75a81cbea232ee7706b 
logged in .
0
 unique word used

 

 

 

 

 Apr 02 09 Apr 16 23

WORDS CHECKED WITH GRAMMARLY OVER TIME

326,974
 
total words checked by Grammarly
 since Jan 01, 1753 (0 last week)

 

 
 
<strong>Flash Sale: </strong>Upgrade today<br class="hide"> and get 60% OFF a full year of Premium!

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=3efbf885be5e47d67a2ef2b54d737ba46d55fa30f6be34c12a4120701f9b821274f051cb93c4c5b8a5339fe14ba8604ca0a640160b103e972093721d47bb9a44 
Claim this Offer 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=3efbf885be5e47d67a2ef2b54d737ba46d55fa30f6be34c12a4120701f9b821274f051cb93c4c5b8a5339fe14ba8604ca0a640160b103e972093721d47bb9a44 

60% OFF

 

 
this week's stories & tips

Lifestyle

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=2431c5450c096b13a32588a957940968aa8ceb0a843d3615f0e414beb5ed64ad78fa0ca483821f7003b2a2e73a8fd4a162b51321d94075859c0d269f72d146b6 
The Top 10 Most Beautiful Nature Words 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=2431c5450c096b13a32588a957940968aa8ceb0a843d3615f0e414beb5ed64ad78fa0ca483821f7003b2a2e73a8fd4a162b51321d94075859c0d269f72d146b6 
&rsaquo; 

 
 
Grammar

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=2431c5450c096b13367094e177d498d5bb9d49d34afa5ba04a80e6dd11740c1a8647d49d8582f240976a329cfbb4b49b4b73a5f83bcb50b498cd850c502e3c3d 
Active vs. Passive Voice 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=2431c5450c096b13367094e177d498d5bb9d49d34afa5ba04a80e6dd11740c1a8647d49d8582f240976a329cfbb4b49b4b73a5f83bcb50b498cd850c502e3c3d 
&rsaquo; 

 
 
Students

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=2431c5450c096b13625471bbfee310dcf9c3c94a7031433bfc635ad4330c49d3cea8dc2cf96729e6ca4cdc27ce986161bdfcb690f6665ac6e4d8da91c41184a3 
Juxtaposition Definition and Examples 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=2431c5450c096b13625471bbfee310dcf9c3c94a7031433bfc635ad4330c49d3cea8dc2cf96729e6ca4cdc27ce986161bdfcb690f6665ac6e4d8da91c41184a3 
&rsaquo; 

 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=3efbf885be5e47d695b4e385025027a987a05855430ec2db5026efc6872d8b64cbfe29f324a8f0002aedea0c8e5b07d3047a75fa479b1eeec52362be1880cecd 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=3efbf885be5e47d695b4e385025027a987a05855430ec2db5026efc6872d8b64cbfe29f324a8f0002aedea0c8e5b07d3047a75fa479b1eeec52362be1880cecd 

<strong>Does that email sound ok?</strong><br class="hide"> Help your team get a handle on tone. Their writing reflects your business.

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=3efbf885be5e47d695b4e385025027a987a05855430ec2db5026efc6872d8b64cbfe29f324a8f0002aedea0c8e5b07d3047a75fa479b1eeec52362be1880cecd 
Get Grammarly for Your Team 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=3efbf885be5e47d695b4e385025027a987a05855430ec2db5026efc6872d8b64cbfe29f324a8f0002aedea0c8e5b07d3047a75fa479b1eeec52362be1880cecd 

 
 
 Get More From Grammarly
 
 Fully protect yourself from writing mistakes
 by activating all 5 Grammarly features. 

 
 Browser Extension 

Mobile Keyboard

 

  

 Grammarly’s desktop apphttps://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=3efbf885be5e47d6e55889066df2cab239407c86288dff072fa7e3e62b139503e6da357ea254da93b427837016d43437bb4b8ca11a5cb06955db2912b999fbea 
Activate  

 Premium Checks https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=3efbf885be5e47d693913518f2543a0e5111b60c37d0d5259a86621f06bdb8560f8cabef61cbcaaa4d3a873a3035472b8a7e9627600d3c4c2e288959348c0e96 
Activate  

 Basic Checks

 

 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=3efbf885be5e47d625ef3636102aee2846d5ca0e291549abd76c47f5bf1484cdfc5333fd8e52a31fa36920d0979f2a346638b09e0c80dddd 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=3efbf885be5e47d66bbbb3bfad8459f40f20d583bf217573363f1748191b4d76db4af5fe839904b53324d710e40be6fa5cc196b72295b19c 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=3efbf885be5e47d67679021072b9a00871d4142bb37ff377480d68ddf7f733a15833e242decdb127f41ae3a71ed44d84b22ed9bbb71602e6 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=3efbf885be5e47d68dbdc167a5f2a93042bb3f3ee91f6281d27676c883d9484aff1f5c7c5e0fa4c8e3196dbbd2c325f01f466564456e1673 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=3efbf885be5e47d68ffc9a60bbdb601459ccdde05fe5458e2d2681f81acba6c2df3af222cf3324f44f7b150d25450fab755ce09a4b1c73c5220259e9500632d6 
Upgrade to Grammarly Premium    
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=3efbf885be5e47d6849103e749dbf7de4e2079889b833dd141876d8421cb167c8ed2c4e6a2605ed180a24fea049a581038fbb6b39a84b5e93ceda6ea7ab093dd 
Learn more 

 
https://view.send.grammarly.com/?qs=b69de18963f668246738b2e7a9ec4104c8ea96d3d80bd3068a24b4ad2e938b9d4c9defa8e64715843649a6a4ee1d4792b34dd2c97daaf54e29bbcbc08e315d93b5c9e9d73e518920da379549d6703d301e497229a358dd7b 
View Web Version   - 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=3efbf885be5e47d6c189c06c3fa5f9f333aabeda41f9557fe79572dfafbd23879b06dfcd9bd2bf6547e9ba968d6f12cc609715540cd3af0b41cdb95a8a10192e 
Email Preferences  -  
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=3efbf885be5e47d6c189c06c3fa5f9f333aabeda41f9557fe79572dfafbd23879b06dfcd9bd2bf6547e9ba968d6f12cc609715540cd3af0b41cdb95a8a10192e 
Unsubscribe 
 
We hope you enjoy monitoring your weekly writing trends. But if you no longer wish to receive Grammarly Insights emails, you may change your preferences by clicking the link above.
 
(c) 2022 Grammarly, Inc. - 548 Market St. #35410 - San Francisco, CA 94104