Subject: Learn while you write!
From: "Grammarly Premium" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 24 Apr 2022 07:11:18 -0600
List-Id: <6424583.xt.local>

Grammarly

 

 

 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=228fc47537c416ac4267f1b5adce22022b0c4742d76b5f51ab142ca00088727103f3152bec9797f0518f0b82de28dc714f9b90705c4ab60b70a68fd721eafe6d 

Let Your Writing Flourish

When you water your word garden with Grammarly Premium, your writing flourishes. Not only will you receive real-time writing suggestions for word choice, clarity, and tone, but you'll also get clear explanations that help refine your writing skills over time. 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=228fc47537c416ac4267f1b5adce22022b0c4742d76b5f51ab142ca00088727103f3152bec9797f0518f0b82de28dc714f9b90705c4ab60b70a68fd721eafe6d 

 Save *60% on a year of Premium when you upgrade before April 27.

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=228fc47537c416ac4267f1b5adce22022b0c4742d76b5f51ab142ca00088727103f3152bec9797f0518f0b82de28dc714f9b90705c4ab60b70a68fd721eafe6d 
Upgrade Now 

 

 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=228fc47537c416aca804e05161d7ed1896bab6538954ca375ead01f7e2a2e3117a2f6fc06be8e3a3a902cfd44e8d2004825b663c3a597645 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=228fc47537c416ac5e29260844e23f15c82813d4ad3394e9c57e726401bf10e51b18bce24e846e9931bcd24bb1e424856339d5be51ef2880 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=228fc47537c416acda8b840aca44b365b0a67c5fcaa7de52fa61ecfc9c90b6c4c7fb8f5266204111f869f03dc12adf8f1cb20617eb388923 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=228fc47537c416acac87777202e194fc1ae1a96eb2f5cffa00e2574aa103a2189fe1fe2df0b67c3a2555899d63e55d1f7f810c841447ad85 

 

 

https://view.send.grammarly.com/?qs=d34623d0cefe908ef6a213889cb5cca6c6a6d02fd02152275cd42bbc092d4f01bc4c1b50fde1e661499ae87351ddd90684b7ad6cec57fef1f4361a93742cd12cd271f679cf51f4bbcf7e4da573f26e0ec494881ca04f6c38 
View Web Version   .  
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=228fc47537c416ac57ff1114a1def46eefd49e3ebb67fab65647dd1a5dbd22b3ebc7184aad8e33c4405915ede35f391a2e9e8b69fd0394f5ba2c17b61921b293 
Email Preferences   .  
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=228fc47537c416ac57ff1114a1def46eefd49e3ebb67fab65647dd1a5dbd22b3ebc7184aad8e33c4405915ede35f391a2e9e8b69fd0394f5ba2c17b61921b293 
Unsubscribe 

 

*This offer is active until 4/27/2022 and cannot be combined with other offers, discounts, or applied to prior purchases. 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=228fc47537c416ac4267f1b5adce22022b0c4742d76b5f51ab142ca00088727103f3152bec9797f0518f0b82de28dc714f9b90705c4ab60b70a68fd721eafe6d 
Additional terms  apply.

You received this offer for Grammarly Premium because you are currently opted in to receive them via your preference settings. You may adjust your preferences at any time by clicking the link above.

(c) 2022 Grammarly, Inc. 548 Market St. #35410, San Francisco, CA 94104