Subject: Flash sale! Save 60% on Grammarly Premium.
From: "Grammarly Premium" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 22 Apr 2022 07:12:02 -0600
List-Id: <6424583.xt.local>

Grammarly

 

 

 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=222fa4ecfb7c08cef0b244b50f65cafffe8370288ef76422a228a264020263aba11003ca1b3cd13ea1a923c771217d568b36311bfa330f5c1f5f3dc3377bdb38 

Grow Your Writing Skills

What if you could effortlessly learn to write better&mdash;simply by typing and receiving instant feedback? 

With Grammarly Premium, you&rsquo;ll get more than grammatical suggestions. Plant the seeds for writing that gets better results with our real-time feedback on clarity, engagement, and delivery.

Upgrade by April 27 to receive 60% off* Grammarly Premium.

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=222fa4ecfb7c08cef0b244b50f65cafffe8370288ef76422a228a264020263aba11003ca1b3cd13ea1a923c771217d568b36311bfa330f5c1f5f3dc3377bdb38 
Upgrade Now 

 

 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=222fa4ecfb7c08ce4546958751c5b110d36a0c3d6da7e36e6097f4076a95ce8d4d7f07df17a355cd3844f3d26883863777e532836f9cab3c 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=222fa4ecfb7c08ced724d885715644ce1e4e3478225e2129092b26619576ece94fb7b9d797178544d28ef960d1c9f8ce1d927c355787c1b9 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=222fa4ecfb7c08ce78d41d2c1a690e95d66892dc1989a48fc051efca55865a01ee13355c122e406c36a200d28bd10a7a09fd7747cc2508fd 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=222fa4ecfb7c08cec3df0652133640bf157f6d831cea3c67dda42f6cd0eddae54f4e29a9261d5b48e083f422e5360cfe8ec96d5c248e5685 

 

 

https://view.send.grammarly.com/?qs=7798a56c1ccf980d6949db94d564e08d21bf74559de2cf6a279fc422b201fda104af1cd6a0fda4a8b36b93009c61c5448bc2972019b4200c40052a1246268c0b9af3d5ae43f87404dccd23fca747731c1fcba905ddbc9a06 
View Web Version   .  
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=222fa4ecfb7c08ce247a29cf34e87e4f287a60da62f6496bed875f6e05edd2ebd1333c36d6cbf03283d853041cf0a5b39251c6533b88c366912c7d02a474ad88 
Email Preferences   .  
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=222fa4ecfb7c08ce247a29cf34e87e4f287a60da62f6496bed875f6e05edd2ebd1333c36d6cbf03283d853041cf0a5b39251c6533b88c366912c7d02a474ad88 
Unsubscribe 

 

*This offer is active until 4/27/2022 and cannot be combined with other offers, discounts, or applied to prior purchases. 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=222fa4ecfb7c08cef0b244b50f65cafffe8370288ef76422a228a264020263aba11003ca1b3cd13ea1a923c771217d568b36311bfa330f5c1f5f3dc3377bdb38 
Additional terms  apply.

You received this offer for Grammarly Premium because you are currently opted in to receive them via your preference settings. You may adjust your preferences at any time by clicking the link above.

(c) 2022 Grammarly, Inc. 548 Market St. #35410, San Francisco, CA 94104