Subject: We want to send you stellar stats and awesome achievements!
From: "Grammarly Insights" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 19 Apr 2022 04:23:35 -0600
List-Id: <6424583.xt.local>

Grammarly Weekly Insights

 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=22af9548dcc9f4e1fc59816ba1be5b07da3413e36b877e288fe7272042a37447dbc9a37d0772664128f32ea95397c43c63db84cdf06acafcc83004358f42764f 

 
 
APRIL 10 &#45; APRIL 16

 Your Weekly Writing Update
 
 We're not seeing any writing activity for you last week, so unless you were taking a writing break, you might have accidentally logged out. Please log back in so we can keep you up to date on your personal records and general greatness.

 

 
 
Grammarly writing streak
 
0 weeks
16

Next Achievement

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=22af9548dcc9f4e16ff25e9605e069dfaadba69a4389fec835f9c2e8dc167004b8920df46dbcccb6f153b0953f38f145c31092d453ded41336622033255a1851 
See all achievements  
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=22af9548dcc9f4e16ff25e9605e069dfaadba69a4389fec835f9c2e8dc167004b8920df46dbcccb6f153b0953f38f145c31092d453ded41336622033255a1851 
&rsaquo;

Productivity

No activity detected for last week. 
Please make sure you are 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=22af9548dcc9f4e13200821920f8f2b5732eae3e2fa15778c14028f50071318b1b7eb151e585a69bc5f03e49509f0fb083097c0f92039102d01136ff96dbf4b5 
logged in .
0
word checked

 

 

 

 

Mar 26 02 Apr 09 16

Mastery

No activity detected for last week. 
Please make sure you are 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=22af9548dcc9f4e13200821920f8f2b5732eae3e2fa15778c14028f50071318b1b7eb151e585a69bc5f03e49509f0fb083097c0f92039102d01136ff96dbf4b5 
logged in .
0
alert shown

 

 

 

 

 Mar 26 02 Apr 09 16

vocabulary 

No activity detected for last week. 
Please make sure you are 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=22af9548dcc9f4e13200821920f8f2b5732eae3e2fa15778c14028f50071318b1b7eb151e585a69bc5f03e49509f0fb083097c0f92039102d01136ff96dbf4b5 
logged in .
0
 unique word used

 

 

 

 

 Mar 26 02 Apr 09 16

WORDS CHECKED WITH GRAMMARLY OVER TIME

326,974
 
total words checked by Grammarly
 since Jan 01, 1753 (0 last week)

 

 
 
Elevate your writing with <br class="hide">advanced suggestions from <br class="hide">Grammarly Premium.

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=22af9548dcc9f4e19341725a912b6cac2cbdf47867d4402e5507ff6ff003cd6569a446e7ef70728ee9f08b5973f8ab7490bb0852c7e63a8ccacff83a45f3fab3 
Upgrade to Fix <br>Advanced Issues 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=22af9548dcc9f4e19341725a912b6cac2cbdf47867d4402e5507ff6ff003cd6569a446e7ef70728ee9f08b5973f8ab7490bb0852c7e63a8ccacff83a45f3fab3 

Go <br>Premium

 

 
this week's stories & tips

Students

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=22af9548dcc9f4e11682be8b80ee2bc36cb233b60efe7d5bdc828e765790a009c8dc578a109fdfeb4ab6411c75ba98605f918157af6ea1289402b47580aa7dc1 
15 Logical Fallacies to Know, with Definitions and Examples 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=22af9548dcc9f4e11682be8b80ee2bc36cb233b60efe7d5bdc828e765790a009c8dc578a109fdfeb4ab6411c75ba98605f918157af6ea1289402b47580aa7dc1 
&rsaquo; 

 
 
Students

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=22af9548dcc9f4e19c43ecf5427f15dfcf83e68ee3ff693f3445470724b399cb099c240ff5dd21d9e89044d07fea2e756029d4c688c96d0220878ae3b5cb3698 
How to Ask Your Professor for an Extension 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=22af9548dcc9f4e19c43ecf5427f15dfcf83e68ee3ff693f3445470724b399cb099c240ff5dd21d9e89044d07fea2e756029d4c688c96d0220878ae3b5cb3698 
&rsaquo; 

 
 
Writing Tips

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=22af9548dcc9f4e16d0a007a297fc77f5905f4c85cceb8e7f1a2e2c62248d143eb91179838c54e624214e8593f5a2c262bef5279814cc31b1e1639b20e4757de 
What Is an Anecdote, and How Do You Write One? 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=22af9548dcc9f4e16d0a007a297fc77f5905f4c85cceb8e7f1a2e2c62248d143eb91179838c54e624214e8593f5a2c262bef5279814cc31b1e1639b20e4757de 
&rsaquo; 

 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=22af9548dcc9f4e16fe262eca139c54f27fe2818c9b2de1adee176a5c527bb0e1ab0e9e031941508fff9036f0b4f03b890ad35476120ad37089171bd4d60755e 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=22af9548dcc9f4e16fe262eca139c54f27fe2818c9b2de1adee176a5c527bb0e1ab0e9e031941508fff9036f0b4f03b890ad35476120ad37089171bd4d60755e 

Writing emails doesn&rsquo;t<br class="hide"> have to take all day.

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=22af9548dcc9f4e16fe262eca139c54f27fe2818c9b2de1adee176a5c527bb0e1ab0e9e031941508fff9036f0b4f03b890ad35476120ad37089171bd4d60755e 
Try Grammarly Business 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=22af9548dcc9f4e16fe262eca139c54f27fe2818c9b2de1adee176a5c527bb0e1ab0e9e031941508fff9036f0b4f03b890ad35476120ad37089171bd4d60755e 

 
 
 Get More From Grammarly
 
 Fully protect yourself from writing mistakes
 by activating all 5 Grammarly features. 

 
 Browser Extension 

Mobile Keyboard

 

  

 Grammarly’s desktop apphttps://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=22af9548dcc9f4e17192359c174967899c038eb8b82c6b92da04611b42208fe40dd15241ebc2a86b135a935471ae3eecdb36651d243547f0e3b868a5f4497416 
Activate  

 Premium Checks https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=22af9548dcc9f4e19d3a2873260c85e3e3385416d1b5863d5c45bb45d298163f995cd9fcbe3a1a16457c2187533f519f0f1d967445d57d2647fd6c4047970946 
Activate  

 Basic Checks

 

 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=22af9548dcc9f4e1a5ae9e69717e257af56ecbcb54b09ae3310ac77da0e69362ff234054ddbf1da30cefa3ed2248fb6635b9b4cebaea11b0 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=22af9548dcc9f4e1491e5570b9f3b477d13fcbd51466e53abaa50c5538b4f76e0a3a37a895e293b326dcbdcdcb0089077ff2368a8dff7f83 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=22af9548dcc9f4e19ad51f51c71871938a9d04bd222d67869bae6cb7a71a404acece4f2f84e2c096f13c455a29cefaf22a8d886fbfe0fc4f 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=22af9548dcc9f4e1079032d856b2b5514b2c68c97fc6d5c057a8a355e569097a3d7d07c3907d00c24406dfe8bda96c8e0c6af0cbc2ceb456 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=22af9548dcc9f4e19d3a2873260c85e3e3385416d1b5863d5c45bb45d298163f995cd9fcbe3a1a16457c2187533f519f0f1d967445d57d2647fd6c4047970946 
Upgrade to Grammarly Premium    
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=22af9548dcc9f4e1101bd8043de73dc3b11f0a783710c61a5dbe779ef06869cad808729466954530219107698a4056d177a9c51de2f00ee512ca7bf80be55aec 
Learn more 

 
https://view.send.grammarly.com/?qs=775b8f15f4be60b08b26bd384c73e60e64b375bf74d6383db70419a90bf5b98313beb6b192ac80bb70582c823627859c1d44039627534ca10a2542fb6193b667243dd69f876b96a9786832ebc9b337055dacd7872c98a95a 
View Web Version   - 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=22af9548dcc9f4e1464bd65e70da30be42303582a1afa2001c59ef4715fcb989f6a1acddd923e28fc71b2d935233f686ac56edda7534093b5624f77d9c83724f 
Email Preferences  -  
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=22af9548dcc9f4e1464bd65e70da30be42303582a1afa2001c59ef4715fcb989f6a1acddd923e28fc71b2d935233f686ac56edda7534093b5624f77d9c83724f 
Unsubscribe 
 
We hope you enjoy monitoring your weekly writing trends. But if you no longer wish to receive Grammarly Insights emails, you may change your preferences by clicking the link above.
 
(c) 2022 Grammarly, Inc. - 548 Market St. #35410 - San Francisco, CA 94104