Subject: Hm, no writing activity last week?
From: "Grammarly Insights" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 12 Apr 2022 04:02:09 -0600
List-Id: <6424583.xt.local>

Grammarly Weekly Insights

 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=a1f3ffc1f2498d17c5cdb4bd4c04c4f99b4504365198cd2a900c666388a59752e8b6eeb505f1cdd3eaf1a0425c8b21c36860d20f438bb1323cc8037aebce89fb 

 
 
APRIL 03 &#45; APRIL 09

 Your Weekly Writing Update
 
 Uh oh. It looks like you had no writing activity with Grammarly last week. Please check to see that you're still logged in so we can send you your latest stats and awesome achievements!

 

 
 
Grammarly writing streak
 
0 weeks
16

Next Achievement

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=a1f3ffc1f2498d171eeeef2f15cf4b2d3030c58bde11a33c819680254589d30135c0c77925e6617bef8960ae3dd97c889826b9b51934a4d28dc674412f366c33 
See all achievements  
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=a1f3ffc1f2498d171eeeef2f15cf4b2d3030c58bde11a33c819680254589d30135c0c77925e6617bef8960ae3dd97c889826b9b51934a4d28dc674412f366c33 
&rsaquo;

Productivity

No activity detected for last week. 
Please make sure you are 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=a1f3ffc1f2498d1743e6e082535b27a0ba67b689f4599b7d0fc7a2335fd27a95bb266343730dd548a55f7b991906ae36dca0928da08e63a58208b39abc80ebb4 
logged in .
0
word checked

 

 

 

 

Mar 19 26 Apr 02 09

Mastery

No activity detected for last week. 
Please make sure you are 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=a1f3ffc1f2498d1743e6e082535b27a0ba67b689f4599b7d0fc7a2335fd27a95bb266343730dd548a55f7b991906ae36dca0928da08e63a58208b39abc80ebb4 
logged in .
0
alert shown

 

 

 

 

 Mar 19 26 Apr 02 09

vocabulary 

No activity detected for last week. 
Please make sure you are 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=a1f3ffc1f2498d1743e6e082535b27a0ba67b689f4599b7d0fc7a2335fd27a95bb266343730dd548a55f7b991906ae36dca0928da08e63a58208b39abc80ebb4 
logged in .
0
 unique word used

 

 

 

 

 Mar 19 26 Apr 02 09

WORDS CHECKED WITH GRAMMARLY OVER TIME

326,974
 
total words checked by Grammarly
 since Jan 01, 1753 (0 last week)

 

 

 
this week's stories & tips

Grammar

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=3414d0db05c51190471293f0a9e0aa6aec97d676fe9b281efcbeb751de9be8f9f0becf4f42b3f6f672fc291598d84c8d1ee0e33a66b405b926401e5d02e30fc3 
What Is a Gerund? Gerund Definition and Examples 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=3414d0db05c51190471293f0a9e0aa6aec97d676fe9b281efcbeb751de9be8f9f0becf4f42b3f6f672fc291598d84c8d1ee0e33a66b405b926401e5d02e30fc3 
&rsaquo; 

 
 
Writing Tips

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=3414d0db05c51190b02af45f46f7c1ec6febc6c85611d1226f04b8cc041e70513644e72122adbd52e2179904deee6f5338d0215ad650294bf87e2d94854e17b4 
How to Write Memorable Wedding Vows 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=3414d0db05c51190b02af45f46f7c1ec6febc6c85611d1226f04b8cc041e70513644e72122adbd52e2179904deee6f5338d0215ad650294bf87e2d94854e17b4 
&rsaquo; 

 
 
Students

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=3414d0db05c51190e7da44f00efd03285d84c92107b552ccf4a1fa0e7658bb9e45d48dca19ceb63f7572ad6901df4b6041a4f9f5815d4cb0951046fde3f7e50a 
APA Format and Citations: Everything You Need to Know 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=3414d0db05c51190e7da44f00efd03285d84c92107b552ccf4a1fa0e7658bb9e45d48dca19ceb63f7572ad6901df4b6041a4f9f5815d4cb0951046fde3f7e50a 
&rsaquo; 

 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=a1f3ffc1f2498d170ba64d31d08d6128d992e92eb4547c3f80915775a3020ff224cd6fb6613706bc410cfb5286416e40b240a78c9f0a2d397d6543c808da971d 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=a1f3ffc1f2498d170ba64d31d08d6128d992e92eb4547c3f80915775a3020ff224cd6fb6613706bc410cfb5286416e40b240a78c9f0a2d397d6543c808da971d 

Great ideas get lost in bad emails.

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=a1f3ffc1f2498d170ba64d31d08d6128d992e92eb4547c3f80915775a3020ff224cd6fb6613706bc410cfb5286416e40b240a78c9f0a2d397d6543c808da971d 
Try Grammarly Business 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=a1f3ffc1f2498d170ba64d31d08d6128d992e92eb4547c3f80915775a3020ff224cd6fb6613706bc410cfb5286416e40b240a78c9f0a2d397d6543c808da971d 

 
 
 Get More From Grammarly
 
 Fully protect yourself from writing mistakes
 by activating all 5 Grammarly features. 

 
 Browser Extension 

Mobile Keyboard

 

  

 Grammarly’s desktop apphttps://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=a1f3ffc1f2498d17e8745d9b150746a5699d6f0042403f762419b73cca69482e648c07d58d7c36353c96017bd679a54cd88bd5fc8bda4cf16a13f27a682649a1 
Activate  

 Premium Checks https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=a1f3ffc1f2498d170841fbbec9a51e858c32e9c57070a57350d81e6b9c020f5b9ac2935b94a69c64912b669bbcf8f93b538e43c5cbd29fd7e566114c6ecd2582 
Activate  

 Basic Checks

 

 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=a1f3ffc1f2498d17d9bbc9244a45aa920db4fb85ff0e0c262a779a7b6dcddfbd9c27e588fa182ee9f27105820f8b0e21356a238c3aa1f718 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=a1f3ffc1f2498d1758d7f6a86565975f78882d7158d012b0995b9be35d3faf110f66d301330f819452be930b5c4d2a539f0427a7f4ec1280 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=a1f3ffc1f2498d17013c2854aed538b843b5e69907b9ce89b3d002de8177b73a5133bfb41d8c90011739d7de9ccbe6f43d50ffbdc5f784ea 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=a1f3ffc1f2498d177a81b4439f9ea4cb4921d4d0e6459849013f86ab27b6b81d14b25573f0b9aebdf171bd10f6e690ed7ecfe296f1be3460 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=a1f3ffc1f2498d170841fbbec9a51e858c32e9c57070a57350d81e6b9c020f5b9ac2935b94a69c64912b669bbcf8f93b538e43c5cbd29fd7e566114c6ecd2582 
Upgrade to Grammarly Premium    
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=a1f3ffc1f2498d1721eebd8c70fc6967a3bdf00923e544a03ff9457e0a8d027fbb0d52a081cac860b2bc3cc06c5bbaf145f5934916b7ae301fca7ae0593a69d6 
Learn more 

 
https://view.send.grammarly.com/?qs=29f2ce3121f7585650813f21b713a898e87c187f01dbaea494839ad4290436e32981a47ad7b78c34b0f161eea740890d922b87c839bb1b16ac6b64b44e9bc1545e995282080113179c06c69f90a79ea918363dd51f5851ba 
View Web Version   - 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=a1f3ffc1f2498d17c496ebfa1a73c5fb6eeace49865b2ff87d6a77e74c424a310a0fb7672333e4a6c0712a32373b57c89f6e5cd9026e448a1dc03a10afcbf95e 
Email Preferences  -  
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=a1f3ffc1f2498d17c496ebfa1a73c5fb6eeace49865b2ff87d6a77e74c424a310a0fb7672333e4a6c0712a32373b57c89f6e5cd9026e448a1dc03a10afcbf95e 
Unsubscribe 
 
We hope you enjoy monitoring your weekly writing trends. But if you no longer wish to receive Grammarly Insights emails, you may change your preferences by clicking the link above.
 
(c) 2022 Grammarly, Inc. - 548 Market St. #35410 - San Francisco, CA 94104