Subject: The sun is setting on your 60% offer.
From: "Grammarly Premium" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 09 Apr 2022 19:04:45 -0600
List-Id: <6424583.xt.local>

Grammarly

 

 

 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=abcfdfa22ff88b2176c7b3fb54f009340d98689b652181eee7f371fd48f6c7cba2da36bd4f59187c7ee838b0c81cece4223431c16d582052216655c9c08b793d 

A Writer&rsquo;s Journey

Never Ends

But sales do. With a Premium plan, you&rsquo;ll get advanced writing suggestions to improve your style, tone, clarity, and more.

Don&rsquo;t miss out on 60% off Grammarly Premium. The promotion ends tonight!

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=abcfdfa22ff88b2176c7b3fb54f009340d98689b652181eee7f371fd48f6c7cba2da36bd4f59187c7ee838b0c81cece4223431c16d582052216655c9c08b793d 
Upgrade Now 

 

 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=abcfdfa22ff88b21ac42980dd6fb721389a80e873c6c8ec9a3f858e3e3e4bc915e652a1ed43faf8d17c9509221dcdf576f248969653e63d3 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=abcfdfa22ff88b21d0c013b87b64b4afebe39b70b79b23dab095101c0f4274d7ce396458a8af543b30ded2c27472734b208b533d908929fe 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=abcfdfa22ff88b2106827c74ba1ac26ebc1871bbd19d812864c50d7e8586a04af562288520a65880de6fd8be735deef86741a4a9da750eaf 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=abcfdfa22ff88b21e31eaaed5b126e579f94d7091e40504b07811e1e121155474ae87baeb213f4f97d47e7f9a7abd80b87c8b494d4f87b13 

 

 

https://view.send.grammarly.com/?qs=a9c8a0bfbdb8b9e6000a878b33f28c3ec9ea8b1e1d9022f854a29e0c0d0785da6206955f6b8c5498d5a0a65484f7e1e1fee24f9326adecb9611b4958870e181e7a68a2a5cd0541eab6b227c596078a50d33da84106d44e89 
View Web Version   .  
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=abcfdfa22ff88b210ec0b9cdedc687e89289a1a5101e768dd007eb132b4e1dc73a541bd0cf24a089060d4fc7dd7551a2344916e39091a6ddeec5d43b88cfe565 
Email Preferences   .  
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=abcfdfa22ff88b210ec0b9cdedc687e89289a1a5101e768dd007eb132b4e1dc73a541bd0cf24a089060d4fc7dd7551a2344916e39091a6ddeec5d43b88cfe565 
Unsubscribe 

 

You received this offer for Grammarly Premium because you are currently opted in to receive them via your preference settings. You may adjust your preferences at any time by clicking the link above.

(c) 2022 Grammarly, Inc. 548 Market St. #35410, San Francisco, CA 94104