Subject: Spring into action with 60% off!
From: "Grammarly Premium" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 07 Apr 2022 19:05:09 -0600
List-Id: <6424583.xt.local>

Grammarly

 

 

 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=ffc7ceab2bcd7dbac7a32710fc1cb30268e42c44a237ca78f95b814b783e0c17212807911a5582f5300bb7ac1b333626527c55287c5ce2404eae257cd5df5d72 

Look Forward to

Brilliant Writing

The path to confident writing starts with Grammarly Premium. Receive full-sentence rewrites, tone adjustments, and other advanced suggestions to take your writing to new heights.

Spring into action&mdash;upgrade by April 10 to save 60%.

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=ffc7ceab2bcd7dbac7a32710fc1cb30268e42c44a237ca78f95b814b783e0c17212807911a5582f5300bb7ac1b333626527c55287c5ce2404eae257cd5df5d72 
Upgrade to Premium 

 

 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=ffc7ceab2bcd7dba46a4ba4c4f1ed77f83d9a6d5377b88695ad689e505ab7640b2195876524707f171bc0637d327eb25cb31c4940abfb869 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=ffc7ceab2bcd7dbaaf357b2ece225f48929f2b3fa387a25415ac8f17b4ba7f4678c7293aef4b1bec63a8254642775d9e18980863e9fd10e7 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=ffc7ceab2bcd7dbaab68fcb433cc73bcea936ade84e75debe395fada55b1744484aea8591b2e60cc02b54e2ad8d9039037c2012cb064081a 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=ffc7ceab2bcd7dba29bfda32a68d39f686ce837f47e76d71dccd123a56b2936cf9b50fabe397564253ba253561241142230704ec62ab5e0d 

 

 

https://view.send.grammarly.com/?qs=224f4a11b11cb9d88d5dd48e1662294edd3fed00ab4f9b4600c4aea8ddc1cbcac814f2074d5af2a86800ab8c3bc2edf684cb00c1376eb84bf5d705853c630e59f92fa7925e94fbc31d258b508c45584793390caa00c7a316 
View Web Version   .  
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=dba436efff2a937a63f0adc5c0298e6f2c100bd6cbf49940a77da8ef191efa99a6a886bde8a395862449fd9a2392a99c7b0f0dab10deeef417c7e7531f73d700 
Email Preferences   .  
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=dba436efff2a937a63f0adc5c0298e6f2c100bd6cbf49940a77da8ef191efa99a6a886bde8a395862449fd9a2392a99c7b0f0dab10deeef417c7e7531f73d700 
Unsubscribe 

 

You received this offer for Grammarly Premium because you are currently opted in to receive them via your preference settings. You may adjust your preferences at any time by clicking the link above.

(c) 2022 Grammarly, Inc. 548 Market St. #35410, San Francisco, CA 94104