Subject: Uh oh – you might be logged out.
From: "Grammarly Insights" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 04 Apr 2022 14:10:55 -0600
List-Id: <6424583.xt.local>

Grammarly Weekly Insights

 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=738fce5b0a0f5de924089f628704e9ca30387aba7d3fdf32e4587f622d7e3ed21c36eb4623e133074ca5567687219927719c8446207f7eb115bb3bf481595643 

 
 
MARCH 27 &#45; APRIL 03

 Your Weekly Writing Update
 
 We're not seeing any writing activity for you last week, so unless you were taking a writing break, you might have accidentally logged out. Please log back in so we can keep you up to date on your personal records and general greatness.

 

 
 
Grammarly writing streak
 
0 weeks
16

Next Achievement

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=738fce5b0a0f5de90444b06aef866ec74bb2590d792cbc0651977567928c3ec66e4591a0a0a6f690924cc6c3dc9c442997ba5f582e45b3442b2868cb77c39ba4 
See all achievements  
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=738fce5b0a0f5de90444b06aef866ec74bb2590d792cbc0651977567928c3ec66e4591a0a0a6f690924cc6c3dc9c442997ba5f582e45b3442b2868cb77c39ba4 
&rsaquo;

Productivity

No activity detected for last week. 
Please make sure you are 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=738fce5b0a0f5de92039fe32ef9eb0face1c6157484cba81832a66c7dcbd148d2b7e6edbd4ba3017655cf693cce434bf6c4866f8ac1f3eabfde9b07b551fe371 
logged in .
0
word checked

 

 

 

 

Mar 13 20 Mar 27 03

Mastery

No activity detected for last week. 
Please make sure you are 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=738fce5b0a0f5de92039fe32ef9eb0face1c6157484cba81832a66c7dcbd148d2b7e6edbd4ba3017655cf693cce434bf6c4866f8ac1f3eabfde9b07b551fe371 
logged in .
0
alert shown

 

 

 

 

 Mar 13 20 Mar 27 03

vocabulary 

No activity detected for last week. 
Please make sure you are 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=738fce5b0a0f5de92039fe32ef9eb0face1c6157484cba81832a66c7dcbd148d2b7e6edbd4ba3017655cf693cce434bf6c4866f8ac1f3eabfde9b07b551fe371 
logged in .
0
 unique word used

 

 

 

 

 Mar 13 20 Mar 27 03

WORDS CHECKED WITH GRAMMARLY OVER TIME

326,974
 
total words checked by Grammarly
 since Jan 19, 2020 (0 last week)

 

 

 
this week's stories & tips

Product

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=5a8a5b75f7e7540429d3e3569c1127b02b89f0cbf4d39253a92096ca945c3f3db5ecd78c0bc8a5d0b977aa24578f2b60d39970a76eea5fe0e81dc74b6599fa3e 
6 Ways to Start an Email, and 6 to Avoid 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=5a8a5b75f7e7540429d3e3569c1127b02b89f0cbf4d39253a92096ca945c3f3db5ecd78c0bc8a5d0b977aa24578f2b60d39970a76eea5fe0e81dc74b6599fa3e 
&rsaquo; 

 
 
Students

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=5a8a5b75f7e75404456541ec9fef34b6692bdb06267e0d370c2b7114325fce14d3336c53224f19f24aed1c1e09c6f51b6ab91d23a4b1ba7a9f2809eb5a6a1560 
How to Write Strong Paragraphs 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=5a8a5b75f7e75404456541ec9fef34b6692bdb06267e0d370c2b7114325fce14d3336c53224f19f24aed1c1e09c6f51b6ab91d23a4b1ba7a9f2809eb5a6a1560 
&rsaquo; 

 
 
Grammar

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=5a8a5b75f7e75404ae2d4d6eda067caf172de831de036b2802e0b943ed20b5a31a8366a41f92520e9558b99ee72f4ff31e6a39b88a859c5c7f1269604e3a6ce2 
What Is a Correlative Conjunction? 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=5a8a5b75f7e75404ae2d4d6eda067caf172de831de036b2802e0b943ed20b5a31a8366a41f92520e9558b99ee72f4ff31e6a39b88a859c5c7f1269604e3a6ce2 
&rsaquo; 

 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=738fce5b0a0f5de927ffb4859525115ebc6cea8d72c1bce0bdc09e181afe1cba914e3ba5cc49e48c0dcf7d8050f1e05cee752767dfc3f20af368c74801258f3c 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=738fce5b0a0f5de927ffb4859525115ebc6cea8d72c1bce0bdc09e181afe1cba914e3ba5cc49e48c0dcf7d8050f1e05cee752767dfc3f20af368c74801258f3c 

Establish a trusted brand <br class="hide"> footprint by enabling your entire team to produce <br class="hide"> consistent, on-brand writing.

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=738fce5b0a0f5de927ffb4859525115ebc6cea8d72c1bce0bdc09e181afe1cba914e3ba5cc49e48c0dcf7d8050f1e05cee752767dfc3f20af368c74801258f3c 
Try Grammarly Business 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=738fce5b0a0f5de927ffb4859525115ebc6cea8d72c1bce0bdc09e181afe1cba914e3ba5cc49e48c0dcf7d8050f1e05cee752767dfc3f20af368c74801258f3c 

 
 
 Get More From Grammarly
 
 Fully protect yourself from writing mistakes
 by activating all 5 Grammarly features. 

 
 Browser Extension 

Mobile Keyboard

 

  

 Grammarly’s desktop app

 Premium Checks https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=738fce5b0a0f5de92f172497f74c74481048df09a071812506afbda77af942d7e1dd6697c6de1a702ad57a41c6e9868ee84abace1b45976ab28d098b1286f046 
Activate  

 Basic Checks

 

 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=738fce5b0a0f5de970577765944a4117ca95c8040a7e47ffa84127733b19aefb8f719608ded26a03ee484818c2b1438c657026fc850b20ae 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=738fce5b0a0f5de9791a8ea3e41f342ff8a78db388717a45a34f981bac42aa66c69876d3c371fdec1124a19ae369ac394a50bd92e6581b4d 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=738fce5b0a0f5de9190e1738069824d29c600ea0d1a19699d9601b83019b220d3cd690df14156a184d5c03232d0655488d77a5e23a2c9e4b 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=c36848d75da5512b6daeb3f2cc96699dc1fc80ebe214312f6ba865f3d6bb18bb1d37295c29e754c1c0ae1773cd029fdb99f833e2c6cc18c5 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=738fce5b0a0f5de92f172497f74c74481048df09a071812506afbda77af942d7e1dd6697c6de1a702ad57a41c6e9868ee84abace1b45976ab28d098b1286f046 
Upgrade to Grammarly Premium    
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=c36848d75da5512bcbc1c0bf76710c6fd0625cd14bc3bb6e41a2b610a05bdcc6243393b48c140b0ca0bf54ef538bd6a9fbce9490631136ec9c868b7b4c9719ac 
Learn more 

 
https://view.send.grammarly.com/?qs=1efd785fc2f6db3a051f5c61a9c190d3ff315d0f2e678548f0520f92ada6f9f7a39ca8d64b8298a671db15065bb184cc578ca46eb4bc79d3ca818094724135d0785113cd658b39e78b156badf40bf6aba4fe981d97d6c736 
View Web Version   - 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=c36848d75da5512b0a15d07d3dded02e61769ad2b622e590155ca9393a8d951b2cdc96d967e6d7545d50450fbe9757c3b17ec782e7969fa7ea5d10b3c61fb01d 
Email Preferences  -  
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=c36848d75da5512b0a15d07d3dded02e61769ad2b622e590155ca9393a8d951b2cdc96d967e6d7545d50450fbe9757c3b17ec782e7969fa7ea5d10b3c61fb01d 
Unsubscribe 
 
We hope you enjoy monitoring your weekly writing trends. But if you no longer wish to receive Grammarly Insights emails, you may change your preferences by clicking the link above.
 
(c) 2022 Grammarly, Inc. - 548 Market St. #35410 - San Francisco, CA 94104