Subject: Did you take a break from writing last week?
From: "Grammarly Insights" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 28 Mar 2022 12:09:22 -0600
List-Id: <6424583.xt.local>

Grammarly Weekly Insights

 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=95dedce8f8a2c2366474e14cf97dd6372a7837820b09ce3027ca2f3ae85791f610fb36b110e1bfe93e5ce6f93949662f377f2aeb876e3962765c81bb4eb49117 

 
 
MARCH 20 &#45; MARCH 27

 Your Weekly Writing Update
 
 Uh oh. It looks like you had no writing activity with Grammarly last week. Please check to see that you're still logged in so we can send you your latest stats and awesome achievements!

 

 
 
Grammarly writing streak
 
0 weeks
16

Next Achievement

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=95dedce8f8a2c236b9e569630cb1b430f683dee2b609343fcd41d7c6891dd940e33930b2751f8683a464bab543a98cd93334f45676f79482b4ae24d3d55ebaea 
See all achievements  
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=95dedce8f8a2c236b9e569630cb1b430f683dee2b609343fcd41d7c6891dd940e33930b2751f8683a464bab543a98cd93334f45676f79482b4ae24d3d55ebaea 
&rsaquo;

Productivity

No activity detected for last week. 
Please make sure you are 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=a6ea14cb17ae28aa91c2b698286e9b92f7efecce8606a2297934cc3608ddf064428dc15ad41ce51100ac82fba3bce62e725e4c56ff5165393615c9c64b062a85 
logged in .
0
word checked

 

 

 

 

Mar 06 13 Mar 20 27

Mastery

No activity detected for last week. 
Please make sure you are 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=a6ea14cb17ae28aa91c2b698286e9b92f7efecce8606a2297934cc3608ddf064428dc15ad41ce51100ac82fba3bce62e725e4c56ff5165393615c9c64b062a85 
logged in .
0
alert shown

 

 

 

 

 Mar 06 13 Mar 20 27

vocabulary 

No activity detected for last week. 
Please make sure you are 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=a6ea14cb17ae28aa91c2b698286e9b92f7efecce8606a2297934cc3608ddf064428dc15ad41ce51100ac82fba3bce62e725e4c56ff5165393615c9c64b062a85 
logged in .
0
 unique word used

 

 

 

 

 Mar 06 13 Mar 20 27

WORDS CHECKED WITH GRAMMARLY OVER TIME

326,974
 
total words checked by Grammarly
 since Jan 19, 2020 (0 last week)

 

 

 
this week's stories & tips

Writing Tips

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=a8e34d720a9382dc97d3637c710f19263c7d6b4dc149dc090e8424588982db21405d82b63dd16951e18f2bdd2245d7832d10d59cdeff40ab0671977900298883 
How to Write a Eulogy 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=a8e34d720a9382dc97d3637c710f19263c7d6b4dc149dc090e8424588982db21405d82b63dd16951e18f2bdd2245d7832d10d59cdeff40ab0671977900298883 
&rsaquo; 

 
 
Students

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=a8e34d720a9382dccf45fc54cdcb0e314b6e1da0c5ae0e2e83d040d7683a05518f76e7b9693724794872661319afa9131a37f3ff696c7902ac8f5da6b68a50a9 
Everything You Need to Know About MLA Format and Citations 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=a8e34d720a9382dccf45fc54cdcb0e314b6e1da0c5ae0e2e83d040d7683a05518f76e7b9693724794872661319afa9131a37f3ff696c7902ac8f5da6b68a50a9 
&rsaquo; 

 
 
Grammar

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=a8e34d720a9382dc9bf64498eb41327f7bca22d0daebce10e09628d8db417ad51473f02431bfeb93302600eb2ad76b8a9b9a8e90f3636905fa5b33971336163d 
What Is a Mass Noun? 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=a8e34d720a9382dc9bf64498eb41327f7bca22d0daebce10e09628d8db417ad51473f02431bfeb93302600eb2ad76b8a9b9a8e90f3636905fa5b33971336163d 
&rsaquo; 

 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=a6ea14cb17ae28aadf30bb612bc82993a2771f339a764af66e39fe189aa23b353378a834c96eb1bb3fd29a3743afc11a23e80d34f98eee87976d08b13142f2e6 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=a6ea14cb17ae28aadf30bb612bc82993a2771f339a764af66e39fe189aa23b353378a834c96eb1bb3fd29a3743afc11a23e80d34f98eee87976d08b13142f2e6 

Get better, faster results when <br class="hide"> employees can clearly and <br class="hide"> effectively communicate<br class="hide">  their ideas.

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=a6ea14cb17ae28aadf30bb612bc82993a2771f339a764af66e39fe189aa23b353378a834c96eb1bb3fd29a3743afc11a23e80d34f98eee87976d08b13142f2e6 
Try Grammarly Business 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=a6ea14cb17ae28aadf30bb612bc82993a2771f339a764af66e39fe189aa23b353378a834c96eb1bb3fd29a3743afc11a23e80d34f98eee87976d08b13142f2e6 

 
 
 Get More From Grammarly
 
 Fully protect yourself from writing mistakes
 by activating all 5 Grammarly features. 

 
 Browser Extension 

Mobile Keyboard

 

  

 Grammarly’s desktop app

 Premium Checks https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=a6ea14cb17ae28aaf6ac36e9490198a76056ef3e19d7a02d4ddac1fa7f33431c59853ba86a60b8b4a776d1642bcf61a50ebae147a26516dff9cc653ac02aac54 
Activate  

 Basic Checks

 

 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=a6ea14cb17ae28aaf7636e676f388249f64c43c6c3c96fc80b9011a8918f6eb7743cfae9d977244f812aad64d123b04fd839255c4c88e539 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=a6ea14cb17ae28aa15944410b55dbd114057b8726b8314996d0b903f372571d2bb9c0296a55fde21b1578a4dd9ec8a6ae6190334c3832758 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=a6ea14cb17ae28aa5329a664650782e9f3749a154b3b309efc180fecb91f0a9d3eb90e2e640fa45d616429d11ba876260d32c528020ca5ac 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=a6ea14cb17ae28aa4040cdeeed85d90dfec7bf2463205c166c9903af91b1b69088f18fda77edbf6c9ceb4574db7467e80db123769bbbe888 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=a6ea14cb17ae28aaf6ac36e9490198a76056ef3e19d7a02d4ddac1fa7f33431c59853ba86a60b8b4a776d1642bcf61a50ebae147a26516dff9cc653ac02aac54 
Upgrade to Grammarly Premium    
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=a6ea14cb17ae28aa789571392ccbda0befcf27bbf6e7bda91402621f86369da73ca9c3fa8d82e843ddf84db0dbc55e8992b1e34cba170a07bd7c530068346059 
Learn more 

 
https://view.send.grammarly.com/?qs=12e1531110a9dee858d99eaf17f2f6b70a03ca8ca7ce8092febe400b23a245ec0dc108fa536d26afea043db05a2d210bf31b6628bfa59c8cfec8fb98d1c690ab85c0b06dfd8b160378dba398f566187be7e2f661719eebed 
View Web Version   - 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=47f35d496a69e2a15720d998a2e4a7504b8f0d80eb5c4438159a1ff7b240020cfba4cf2f11baec6498cb86b9ed6c595d3908c8394aca83aaa83143e68388b00b 
Email Preferences  -  
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=47f35d496a69e2a15720d998a2e4a7504b8f0d80eb5c4438159a1ff7b240020cfba4cf2f11baec6498cb86b9ed6c595d3908c8394aca83aaa83143e68388b00b 
Unsubscribe 
 
We hope you enjoy monitoring your weekly writing trends. But if you no longer wish to receive Grammarly Insights emails, you may change your preferences by clicking the link above.
 
(c) 2022 Grammarly, Inc. - 548 Market St. #35410 - San Francisco, CA 94104