Subject: Your Weekly Writing Stats + A Surprise Offer
From: "Grammarly Insights" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 21 Mar 2022 13:53:11 -0600
List-Id: <6424583.xt.local>

Grammarly Weekly Insights

 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=6075c8dad9c51411863330abec0e6a5298690cfd6905a31eb69885a26048b5e2b4b78f8007dc79156995ede09e35abb82b0534c97bcb978d2da2c164a6cd0015 

 
 
MARCH 13 &#45; MARCH 20

 Your Weekly Writing Update
 
 Whoops! It looks like you might not be logged in because we saw no writing activity for you last week. Please log back in to keep your writing in tip-top shape and stay in the loop about your epic stats and achievements!

 

 
 
Grammarly writing streak
 
0 weeks
16

Next Achievement

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=6075c8dad9c514116d24d3aa41b2ba60d9e9f3890462e6a7d1fa486cbdb1c60dc72ac5ed95a210177efe79e75452a7decd0ee2aa0b9c339a8bc79dd3363d771e 
See all achievements  
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=6075c8dad9c514116d24d3aa41b2ba60d9e9f3890462e6a7d1fa486cbdb1c60dc72ac5ed95a210177efe79e75452a7decd0ee2aa0b9c339a8bc79dd3363d771e 
&rsaquo;

Productivity

No activity detected for last week. 
Please make sure you are 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=6075c8dad9c514114fb6d59b0d8b9043564653f8a5bcb73640395db5254dd7f5e0471b6e81206ac888a7da9eb5a326a55342c63a4ccadbc21d06cb9ee178ad2f 
logged in .
0
word checked

 

 

 

 

Feb 27 06 Mar 13 20

Mastery

No activity detected for last week. 
Please make sure you are 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=6075c8dad9c514114fb6d59b0d8b9043564653f8a5bcb73640395db5254dd7f5e0471b6e81206ac888a7da9eb5a326a55342c63a4ccadbc21d06cb9ee178ad2f 
logged in .
0
alert shown

 

 

 

 

 Feb 27 06 Mar 13 20

vocabulary 

No activity detected for last week. 
Please make sure you are 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=6075c8dad9c514114fb6d59b0d8b9043564653f8a5bcb73640395db5254dd7f5e0471b6e81206ac888a7da9eb5a326a55342c63a4ccadbc21d06cb9ee178ad2f 
logged in .
0
 unique word used

 

 

 

 

 Feb 27 06 Mar 13 20

WORDS CHECKED WITH GRAMMARLY OVER TIME

326,974
 
total words checked by Grammarly
 since Jan 19, 2020 (0 last week)

 

 
 
<strong>2 Days Only: </strong>Upgrade today<br class="hide"> with your special mystery offer. Click to discover your incredible savings.

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=6075c8dad9c51411a10f80241d7d1aa325ca2c912ce2b5b08488ef211406c7409c744b0b084ac6ec91369f2b5bae5025f7a3b68f01838ff1296b33e47cf99996 
Reveal my offer 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=6075c8dad9c51411a10f80241d7d1aa325ca2c912ce2b5b08488ef211406c7409c744b0b084ac6ec91369f2b5bae5025f7a3b68f01838ff1296b33e47cf99996 

Get Your Discount

 

 
this week's stories & tips

Professionals

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=66857e41cc8e7c525197b335776b357595432dddb2df101d2a9db48b9b40b0f6700ddcd0b5869595c9dea7ea8026c0b89fc26b211fe7d17280ebcd288b669cb8 
How to Reframe Passive-Aggressive Communication 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=66857e41cc8e7c525197b335776b357595432dddb2df101d2a9db48b9b40b0f6700ddcd0b5869595c9dea7ea8026c0b89fc26b211fe7d17280ebcd288b669cb8 
&rsaquo; 

 
 
Grammar

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=66857e41cc8e7c52558c8a3e4e054561819455351687f0b69feff02ffc99adc4d61ad15694dabd9706eb6399f6b5190f52a36263e14a70d9d9a53854133a3726 
Ditransitive Verbs in English, Explained 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=66857e41cc8e7c52558c8a3e4e054561819455351687f0b69feff02ffc99adc4d61ad15694dabd9706eb6399f6b5190f52a36263e14a70d9d9a53854133a3726 
&rsaquo; 

 
 
Professionals

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=66857e41cc8e7c523419b4b8a91f5116e6621ad4c34af9f44519ee46e2d85e0751df1613db5c517a60116153a2078fd05d243e9b64c2c5621efcbd1e7ce681a9 
How to Explain a Gap in Your Resume 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=66857e41cc8e7c523419b4b8a91f5116e6621ad4c34af9f44519ee46e2d85e0751df1613db5c517a60116153a2078fd05d243e9b64c2c5621efcbd1e7ce681a9 
&rsaquo; 

 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=6075c8dad9c5141137595b8e130b7e70dc55370cbed8b827ceed1317cdfa16a06ddb5040cb9eae47687f7fd543342e747ad92afb69de7d90c160427e53592b24 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=6075c8dad9c5141137595b8e130b7e70dc55370cbed8b827ceed1317cdfa16a06ddb5040cb9eae47687f7fd543342e747ad92afb69de7d90c160427e53592b24 

Transform your team&rsquo;s <br class="hide"> communication into a <br class="hide"> competitive advantage with Grammarly Business.

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=6075c8dad9c5141137595b8e130b7e70dc55370cbed8b827ceed1317cdfa16a06ddb5040cb9eae47687f7fd543342e747ad92afb69de7d90c160427e53592b24 
Try Grammarly Business 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=6075c8dad9c5141137595b8e130b7e70dc55370cbed8b827ceed1317cdfa16a06ddb5040cb9eae47687f7fd543342e747ad92afb69de7d90c160427e53592b24 

 
 
 Get More From Grammarly
 
 Fully protect yourself from writing mistakes
 by activating all 5 Grammarly features. 

 
 Browser Extension 

Mobile Keyboard

 

  

 Grammarly’s desktop app

 Premium Checks https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=6075c8dad9c514113f26e19e1faa83091301f0fd5e854a00faf975beff614ce7cd39c5f50f687aab58cfcf0b733416a4b8f807a5e9aaf8a326df10932a33d354 
Activate  

 Basic Checks

 

 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=6075c8dad9c5141159f3eaa74939314f97dcdcfb41925198dfef3be7e61f9c46af79c3e20655c7d00fb913bc5c64dc5f68baa24f38e6eb96 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=6075c8dad9c51411d236e4f974956c6a1b6d8c75f1f556aaa87ad2aa1300e1b69be5f9fc7773c347adee876065f83d7475f840fc666912b4 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=6075c8dad9c51411e0734ba0e4da9f6b363e41718bbe577514f0ae1ad0b32a96bf3752dcb95c0a9d162eb8a34113c692049511ec6622a2f3 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=6075c8dad9c51411e694ccedafd8265752e3c8db59e5ac8fa92e2b5a347a02d8b187f6ed1585fcd19f3782c7828c42f30b0e7455db992a27 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=6075c8dad9c514113f26e19e1faa83091301f0fd5e854a00faf975beff614ce7cd39c5f50f687aab58cfcf0b733416a4b8f807a5e9aaf8a326df10932a33d354 
Upgrade to Grammarly Premium    
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=6075c8dad9c51411af2814d1fa1644211e9e5fbe5978be9bd6bab96af7673f1467bac497933d7dbe833d8caf5fbb037daeff00106d969706fafd49b969285de1 
Learn more 

 
https://view.send.grammarly.com/?qs=a9a8f849f67dbbb95c1837c8970f08a26427dfe8c41580f8264f4fc3f0b232cf734e9d3aaed5385984f042ab1f84a9120dc8b6cceac3cdc65adf8868ca82ed0f96f4af3c549d4c791e04015bcb21259f0e9ed7df36cf8fd0 
View Web Version   - 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=6075c8dad9c514115efedbaebc689d249dfa27be339aa1d3d9708ef09b5b4223313aeecb7c7db95ada92033e537dfa7096087309de364cb462aee9a244ae4960 
Email Preferences  -  
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=6075c8dad9c514115efedbaebc689d249dfa27be339aa1d3d9708ef09b5b4223313aeecb7c7db95ada92033e537dfa7096087309de364cb462aee9a244ae4960 
Unsubscribe 
 
We hope you enjoy monitoring your weekly writing trends. But if you no longer wish to receive Grammarly Insights emails, you may change your preferences by clicking the link above.
 
(c) 2022 Grammarly, Inc. - 548 Market St. #35410 - San Francisco, CA 94104