Subject: EPOS L1 customer support survey - CSAT 1 or 2
From: Epos Audio <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 09 Mar 2022 01:23:08 +0000

Hi,

Customer support survey received a bad CSAT value. Check the ticket and response from below and see what actions need to take place.

Zendesk ticket: https://eposaudio.zendesk.com/agent/tickets/205499
Agent: Grace Boussi

Answer summary including all questions.

205499 (Zendesk Ticket #205499, External response)

Page1

How was your experience with Epos Audio?

2

Page2

What areas affected your score?

Speed

Page3

Do you feel like we resolved your issue?

No

Page4

What did you like about our service, and where can we improve?

Thanks for the support. after the firmware update the issue seem resolved. however, the support from EPOS is not convert Singapore timing, as mentioned that we are working in Singapore timing 9am-6pm. The replied from your team mostly is after the working hours. which we cant respond on time or we need to pick up call while having dinner. The provided number +65 (0) 6408 5143 is not reached. after confirm again with support, she said it is the right number.  Thank you. 
Where can we improve, and what did you like about our service?

The recipient did not answer this question.