Subject: Last chance for a sweet 50% off!
From: "Grammarly Premium" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 16 Feb 2022 08:30:33 -0600
List-Id: <6424583.xt.local>

Grammarly

 

 

 Treat Yourself

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=6adbc31d1487a04c251723a4cb1cfe877c869ea6f979719820c71c1ba1ce35676927329de07fccb069a664c2d4c305a27b634505b788c5d5c7b084fa8ceef24b 

Give yourself a sweet treat you can use all year long &mdash; a subscription to Grammarly Premium! Upgrade today and save 50% on any plan. But hurry! This deal ends at midnight.

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=6adbc31d1487a04c251723a4cb1cfe877c869ea6f979719820c71c1ba1ce35676927329de07fccb069a664c2d4c305a27b634505b788c5d5c7b084fa8ceef24b 
Upgrade Now 

 

 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=67e34a1bcfc92594dd448ca51e021557bc2d6a952407ce306e326c9722bd97a013d4385e901a107d6bd048707d1769b17c18d19083c91d0e 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=e01fc05ccd985f1fdc5e371298e4b517b5aabe5cadbff23d07a4a0f9a825153c051d96e207862ee719ea8bf86321576a8595765202352f3b 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=261c0151ff2d96448ba998cbadb3e804e179f52fd077188387536c6da6b7d82722f25899b8d0b8c279d6af54bc6288ec20b51161f53a1e47 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=d9ec95e6012c5799256e3cdd45a0517564b9682d3dc92a36c7d010d9f21f4b1f0006cfdd3c85c4b176d45fc1d115007ca2ce14035a534cfa 

 

 

https://view.send.grammarly.com/?qs=9eace2722508d2aaf0a0a8ecf0c0c8c632716e0a1f18b258c1dabd7ee248572729c6ff1b3cf741ec4a350bda82782875067a6c8fc84cbbb68225539d790156c5fdffbf3bad48851c6450000d2fbd3363c261356e92380caa 
View Web Version   .  
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=2f0d4fca3b2f47a9f95854ea1633edab220012a4d5ecb3ff5f6f7f91bb081360eab8fd3b741c327ddd6d2e55ca06d6966548a1d9e7b8c8c16788f57c07cf9400 
Email Preferences   .  
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=2f0d4fca3b2f47a9f95854ea1633edab220012a4d5ecb3ff5f6f7f91bb081360eab8fd3b741c327ddd6d2e55ca06d6966548a1d9e7b8c8c16788f57c07cf9400 
Unsubscribe 

 

You received this offer for Grammarly Premium because you are currently opted in to receive them via your preference settings. You may adjust your preferences at any time by clicking the link above.

(c) 2022 Grammarly, Inc. 548 Market St. #35410, San Francisco, CA 94104