Subject: Write your heart out with 50% off Grammarly Premium
From: "Grammarly Premium" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 13 Feb 2022 08:40:30 -0600
List-Id: <6424583.xt.local>

Grammarly

 

 

 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=708a379bbfd97942486d18aeb5362407bb1f6425ac8e174991cc687c8e5260eb0fbc7f38875e97c56a4acda045fb293b457f351203ae067af1a3ecda477f5901 

OK, it&rsquo;s not a great poem. But it is a great deal! Upgrade to any plan of your choice and get 50% off. Don&rsquo;t wait! This deal ends Wednesday, February 16.

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=708a379bbfd97942486d18aeb5362407bb1f6425ac8e174991cc687c8e5260eb0fbc7f38875e97c56a4acda045fb293b457f351203ae067af1a3ecda477f5901 
Upgrade Now 

 

 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=708a379bbfd979427852ecfc8de0a285f2b9b56f9b367f83ac2811252489422c6883c01cb37d2f9d039fc56049a91b0660235d8b659feb6f 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=708a379bbfd97942ae0b5127d5bf23fe2e9a4d4712199f2227f5679207b7c964bf188ac14aca4fcecb3ca0f6905dacdb4de31077c0b447fe 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=708a379bbfd97942ee560e891df6fdcae7815f1dc78ccd49a8ccea96dd2bf56662f1c3d6e00c734e04b4a9e14a0b011a73c6c43ff7cfd602 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=708a379bbfd97942f96ed12d33878e647f2726db6b18b67cb329850d8a9f11aa23bf7418a3e7ba4fd280a8aa00f5bb8e641d08058af9c77e 

 

 

https://view.send.grammarly.com/?qs=63f15f5803178af453ad0084cb2b2c6efb8d38a705a9b713ee86ad3d6238cf0684e1176b3339e83d7cc99f1c0aeacf8dffb94339e5e41a967a615c1af893ef7193dd5443d8fbb1d3c8831ac454e477242134543cbfd8846f 
View Web Version   .  
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=708a379bbfd9794226a8afe5aef02cfeb7575c2756c3825c82ad7324ec8a344fdfa2a79ac5dbb0b65d3e911eb72f9ba578a13d3433d94731c392da09082fe749 
Email Preferences   .  
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=708a379bbfd9794226a8afe5aef02cfeb7575c2756c3825c82ad7324ec8a344fdfa2a79ac5dbb0b65d3e911eb72f9ba578a13d3433d94731c392da09082fe749 
Unsubscribe 

 

You received this offer for Grammarly Premium because you are currently opted in to receive them via your preference settings. You may adjust your preferences at any time by clicking the link above.

(c) 2022 Grammarly, Inc. 548 Market St. #35410, San Francisco, CA 94104