Subject: Last chance to save 50%
From: "Grammarly Premium" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 31 Jan 2022 13:57:43 -0600
List-Id: <6424583.xt.local>

Grammarly

 

 

 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=5a64ceaef0a5f7a611828e0620eda0f0490107ff474ffbfd0af0543dd941ae59e26bcbcdf6020f76b7330f54fa9666d843dfe90e8e31112eefe5b93d7222c5ee 

Epic Sale Ends Today

Transform your writing from ordinary to extraordinary with Grammarly Premium. Choose any Premium plan and get 50% OFF until midnight tonight!

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=5a64ceaef0a5f7a611828e0620eda0f0490107ff474ffbfd0af0543dd941ae59e26bcbcdf6020f76b7330f54fa9666d843dfe90e8e31112eefe5b93d7222c5ee 
Upgrade Today 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=5a64ceaef0a5f7a611828e0620eda0f0490107ff474ffbfd0af0543dd941ae59e26bcbcdf6020f76b7330f54fa9666d843dfe90e8e31112eefe5b93d7222c5ee 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=5a64ceaef0a5f7a611828e0620eda0f0490107ff474ffbfd0af0543dd941ae59e26bcbcdf6020f76b7330f54fa9666d843dfe90e8e31112eefe5b93d7222c5ee 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=5a64ceaef0a5f7a611828e0620eda0f0490107ff474ffbfd0af0543dd941ae59e26bcbcdf6020f76b7330f54fa9666d843dfe90e8e31112eefe5b93d7222c5ee 
Claim Your 50% Off 

 

 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=5a64ceaef0a5f7a61a5d490cfac52a2b044f48716f4fc9611408dcb2c76839f49a71ab9d54f3432490d09b5ae667ebbc1909272520d51ded 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=5a64ceaef0a5f7a6bbbfbbdc0db56964ddca370ffcf09291c4c6560ec3d41123700c66bcf4c014b22aa5837d5d17d66da01c33ccb4196543 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=5a64ceaef0a5f7a64251410e9692652e57275f6caa56698c2b5a7776369c8f352e79a02c0e8b7fcbe7412a83eb212a3f2301561158dd8e53 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=5a64ceaef0a5f7a68da8c519c74bbac1f515d116d0992a2682078cc21a1c4d4d6988a75a01bd4acd46795f69066ed1bc54e9074b62dedbf1 

 

 

https://view.send.grammarly.com/?qs=67e603489ccdacd634d70cbdc69f7130021748e40c0219de4317410ba28bcc7469803d2c287df4d47d6f61d6c967b2a2457e0864b6b629adc52045c3860be4151c0f1cf7c5515a7cce6ac926976a71d33999d101d3ab417c 
View Web Version   .  
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=5a64ceaef0a5f7a6e975ac6a072d21397d64e2d41ba61fee0df9dbc66adf4d85c7ec8e150783d3fae5315f43cfb2991b26be7941184a44cb1381a8729dc630ca 
Email Preferences   .  
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=5a64ceaef0a5f7a6e975ac6a072d21397d64e2d41ba61fee0df9dbc66adf4d85c7ec8e150783d3fae5315f43cfb2991b26be7941184a44cb1381a8729dc630ca 
Unsubscribe 

 

You received this offer for Grammarly Premium because you are currently opted in to receive them via your preference settings. You may adjust your preferences at any time by clicking the link above.

(c) 2022 Grammarly, Inc. 548 Market St. #35410, San Francisco, CA 94104